Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Dodgeball fan wrote:
This stuff is funny. You guys need to get dates who shave!
They are clueless

Since: Feb 09

utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

i will tell you what i have enough of. that idiot louie sportello who walks around mouthing off to everyone and he sux. i gotta watch him fly out 3 times a game and when he does get a hit he hobbles to first and gets a runner then says he is the best that ever lived. gimme a break..retire already
Freaky Friday

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

The umpire Abounader is a joke, that guy could care less about the game or the players. He needs a good kick in the head.

Since: Feb 09

utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

he is the worst ump in history..his fat a$$ just sits behind home plate and never moves.lets pay these guys some more money to stand there and make horrible calls
Sam

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Who really gives you the hardest poke?
TheNatural

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

ure dumb wrote:
here is a list of some players and there positions that anyone with half a brain would take in a heart beat.
OF. CHRIS MAHONEY/ROB PEDULLA
OF. PAUL LAZARRO/RUSS CAHILL
OF. JIMMY RICHARD/KEITH SKERMOTT
OF. DOUG OWENS/JECKO
3RD. DAVE LOPICOLLO/CRAIG SOJA
SS. FRANK CONNESTRA/ANTHONY MORAT
2ND. CHRIS EVANS/BRANDON DUNN
1ST. JASON BAKER/BRETT LEJ.
P. JOSH BARTLETT/MIKE ZAINO
C. TOMMY WHEELOCK/TIMMY WEBB
EH. DENNIS BUSSEY/DAN BOUGART/MIKE SHAMBRONE
There are a few quality players on this list! It's not just about hitting.
Tony Catrope

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Of these guys mentioned how many of them:
1. Still live with their parents?
2. Work for Kids Oneida, UCP, local DPW, House of Good Shepard or unemployed?
3. Makes over $25,000 a year?
4. Has a college degree?
Manny Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

I thought my prayers were answerd that this thread was dead.
Peterbuilt

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Tony Catrope wrote:
Of these guys mentioned how many of them:
1. Still live with their parents?
2. Work for Kids Oneida, UCP, local DPW, House of Good Shepard or unemployed?
3. Makes over $25,000 a year?
4. Has a college degree?
what do you care what people do for a living? It's none of your business and has nothing to do with softball.
Manny Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Please god make this womens sport end.
Peterbuilt

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Manny Jr wrote:
Please god make this womens sport end.
why? if you don't play it shouldn't bother you! post somewhere else and leave the thread for people who play and like it, fckn moron
Lojewski the HERO

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

No Shaved bats wrote:
Come on we are using aluminum bats !! Composite is gone relax with the shaved crap . You cant hit thats all, there is only 3 homeruns allowed so shaved bats really dont come into play
The geniuses called lojewski and crew have formed a "committee" that wants to allow only 1 kind of composite bat,one that cant be tampered with. then JACK up HR's to 7+1 What blowhards. Hit a HR the real way, with a shit bat you fucking bums. Let defense and hits become a part of the game again.
merlin

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

if you hit a microwaved baby with a shaved bat it will explode
chris cross

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

ben keeping a eye on our shaved bat pro--Lance.hes been keeping the garge door down and he been busy behind closed doors shaving away and geting ready for the season
Manny Jr

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Peterbuilt wrote:
<quoted text>
why? if you don't play it shouldn't bother you! post somewhere else and leave the thread for people who play and like it, fckn moron
your a male proud to play a girls sport?

slow pitch
GOOD

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Lojewski the HERO wrote:
<quoted text>
The geniuses called lojewski and crew have formed a "committee" that wants to allow only 1 kind of composite bat,one that cant be tampered with. then JACK up HR's to 7+1 What blowhards. Hit a HR the real way, with a shit bat you fucking bums. Let defense and hits become a part of the game again.
hey retard dont talk unless you know what your speaking of. Learn the rules of MUNY then talk crap. Idiot
Freaky Friday

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

watch the negativity
State of New York

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Brett, before you buy anymore bats there is an issue of $2,600 that you owe us
Lojewski the HERO

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

GOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
hey retard dont talk unless you know what your speaking of. Learn the rules of MUNY then talk crap. Idiot
ummm...i do know the rules jackass. I play, I'm on one of the teams that doesn't cheat, and therefore can't get out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. They want to allow this 1 synergy composite bat that changes colors if tampered with.

O and i love the bringing the arc down last yr. Why doesn't the "committee" toss the ball up and hit it themselves. Takes the skill right out of the game. Make it unlimited height and watch all these Softball heroes hit 3 HR's a yr, all against last place teams.
GOOD

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Lojewski the HERO wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm...i do know the rules jackass. I play, I'm on one of the teams that doesn't cheat, and therefore can't get out of the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. They want to allow this 1 synergy composite bat that changes colors if tampered with.
O and i love the bringing the arc down last yr. Why doesn't the "committee" toss the ball up and hit it themselves. Takes the skill right out of the game. Make it unlimited height and watch all these Softball heroes hit 3 HR's a yr, all against last place teams.
Yea the comittee wants to allow a composite bat that cant be tampered with? why are you complaining? you want a shaved bat I guess!!!
The arc was lowered to what the ASA rule is. Are we special in Utica that we need a higher arc or are you a pitcher that is afraid to field his position?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••