Finally happy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kandy

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Life is not easy. There are no guarantees. Learning by your own mistakes is difficult but well worth it in the end. I finally found happiness.
Kelly

Ardsley, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Kandy wrote:
Life is not easy. There are no guarantees. Learning by your own mistakes is difficult but well worth it in the end. I finally found happiness.
I hear ya girl! Finally found happiness myself! And he's just as happy! Don't worry about the past. You're human and not perfect. Just be a better you from here on out
Lisa

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2014
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya girl! Finally found happiness myself! And he's just as happy! Don't worry about the past. You're human and not perfect. Just be a better you from here on out
After you gave your boyfriend Herpes
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Kandy wrote:
And how did you find happiness??
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2014
Kandy wrote:
OK....why were you unhappy?
kandy

Herkimer, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2014
ABCYA wrote:
<quoted text>And how did you find happiness??
Love of course!
Trash Capital of the USA

Quincy, MA

#7 Mar 25, 2014
ABCYA wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....why were you unhappy?
Life in uterus. Worst taxes, makers - welfare and punic servant welfare BLEEDING everything dry.

Ignorant entertainment obsessed oootica lowlife racists who can barely read and write trying to make everyone think they're "tech smart" by "challenging" people to answer some insignificant factoid they went and looked up.

Greed, corruption, pubic officials who lie. Obnoxious immature males who stop developing at about 15, bronzedigger females with halfbreeds. Parasite phonies like Donna Donovan and her OD. Lying "government" job parasites and cancer and disease rates through the roof. It goes on and on.

It won't ever change. No hope. no future there. The Oootican Masterbators of their Universe always have something to say, and always have "all the answers" despite decades of systemic fail. End of discussion.
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#8 Mar 26, 2014
kandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Love of course!
And how long after your last relationship did you find this new love?
Kandy

Herkimer, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2014
ABCYA wrote:
<quoted text>
And how long after your last relationship did you find this new love?
too long!
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2014
Hmmmm vague enough to be who I think you are....lol. Guess you'll never change, hope he knows what he's in for!
Real Love

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2014
Sure you are. Really? How many different heads on your pillow the past five years? How many different bedrooms and motel rooms? Is this another married one? Shall we add another home wrecked to your distinguished resume. Tough life, boy you got so many people blinded by that scam. I guess if being on your back is considered a tough life. Another poor sap going to get caught up in your non stop life of drama and lies.
kandy

Herkimer, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2014
ABCYA wrote:
Hmmmm vague enough to be who I think you are....lol. Guess you'll never change, hope he knows what he's in for!
Believe me, u dont know me. Y does everyone think that on here. If u do know then give me a hint that only u n i would know n understand.
kandy

Herkimer, NY

#13 Mar 26, 2014
Real Love wrote:
Sure you are. Really? How many different heads on your pillow the past five years? How many different bedrooms and motel rooms? Is this another married one? Shall we add another home wrecked to your distinguished resume. Tough life, boy you got so many people blinded by that scam. I guess if being on your back is considered a tough life. Another poor sap going to get caught up in your non stop life of drama and lies.
Maybe u ought to ask urself these questions cause believe me im sure ive been with less.
scrappincorns

Astana, Kazakhstan

#14 Mar 26, 2014
Trash Capital of the USA wrote:
<quoted text>Life in uterus. Worst taxes, makers - MY REGGIN FAMILY HAS BEEN LEECHING OFF WH FOR YEARS WE ARE STD INFEC TED SREGGIN AN WE LOVE TO SCRAP CORNS OFF OUR FEET, OUR HAIR IS A MESS OF AFO GORILLA STEAL WOOLn.
If you weren't a gross REGGIN no job uneducated REGGIN you could answer one, but you're a REGGIN disease.
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2014
kandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, u dont know me. Y does everyone think that on here. If u do know then give me a hint that only u n i would know n understand.
3 kids??
Kandy

Herkimer, NY

#16 Mar 27, 2014
ABCYA wrote:
<quoted text>
3 kids??
not yet but would like 2 someday.
ABCYA

Carthage, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2014
Kandy wrote:
<quoted text>not yet but would like 2 someday.
Sorry, I was wrong. Definately not who I thought. Good luck on your happy journey.
kandy

Herkimer, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2014
Ty very much. U sounded bitter in the other post. Hope ur ok. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Utica Toilet Bowl

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2014
No happiness in Utica, It's a toilet.
cooper

Herkimer, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2014
Utica Toilet Bowl wrote:
No happiness in Utica, It's a toilet.
Agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Will Anphony Brindisi Blame Losing to Clau... 1 hr Dr Evil 1
Marc Jonas Karma Caught Up With You 1 hr JAJ 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 2 hr Brindisi says- 530
Trumps lies - the definitive list 2 hr Get a job liberals 29
Foxconn Disses1 NYS for plant - 7 states under ... 2 hr Crybaby libs 3
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 2 hr Crybaby libs 64
I am a Punk Coward Afraid To Be A Cop 2 hr SlobSeemann 7
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 4 hr Matt Ryan 21
Who was found in the canal? 9 hr joe mazza 27
Callihan WKTV 13 hr uh huh 74