suicide is the most selfish thing and...

suicide is the most selfish thing and a cowards way out

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
patriot

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Who agrees suicide is a cowards way out? How many people see it as the most selfish thing to do?

Why would you make someone a martyr if they do
the dark

Herkimer, NY

#2 Sep 26, 2011
someone who commits suicide is sick. They are so ill that it is the only option. When you feel like that, you are hopeless and need help.
DOIT

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2011
patriot wrote:
Who agrees suicide is a cowards way out? How many people see it as the most selfish thing to do?
Why would you make someone a martyr if they do
The cowards way is the one who is afraid of death, I want to see you in the home strapped to a wheelchair drooling on yourself, shting yourself and having someone changing your diaper. Worse is the scum who worry about what others do because your life is a joke like your mother.
patriot

Syracuse, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2011
Do you really believe that? Because I don't
.and im not trying to make this an argument feed
but I don't believe it
.these people chose to do it they put the gun to their head hung them selves whatever they did to end it.ill make one exception it's a solider suffering from ptsd. But someone getting bullied? Or loses a girlfriend has no excuse to end their life im sorry I see it as selfish.what about the people who love them they leave them behind to suffer now.
patriot

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 26, 2011
DOIT wrote:
<quoted text>The cowards way is the one who is afraid of death, I want to see you in the home strapped to a wheelchair drooling on yourself, shting yourself and having someone changing your diaper. Worse is the scum who worry about what others do because your life is a joke like your mother.
Who said anything about being afraid of death. Im a joke? The only joke is you. Are you gonna start trolling this feed now?
DOIT

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Talk about cowards, hiding your address, you're a coward. As for a person with kids, a young person or with family then their not a coward, their a selfish dink. You're the troll, worrying about others.
I agree

Glenfield, NY

#7 Sep 26, 2011
the posters above don't understand that suicide is the most selfish act anyone can do. It is all about control - it's the final act of destroying others - leaving their pain for others to live. Suicide is for cowards -- bottom line. Please spare me the BS retorts - anyone who commits suicide is because they have made a mess of their lives and don't have the courage/strenth to clean up their wreckage! Cowards!
Well Said

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2011
I agree wrote:
the posters above don't understand that suicide is the most selfish act anyone can do. It is all about control - it's the final act of destroying others - leaving their pain for others to live. Suicide is for cowards -- bottom line. Please spare me the BS retorts - anyone who commits suicide is because they have made a mess of their lives and don't have the courage/strenth to clean up their wreckage! Cowards!
I totaly agree with you.The worst part is when children are left behind to wonder their whole lives if it may have been their fault.Its the easy way out & left are family & friends who have to suffer the rest of their lives because of it. Very Selfish act.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2011
patriot wrote:
Do you really believe that? Because I don't
.and im not trying to make this an argument feed
but I don't believe it
.these people chose to do it they put the gun to their head hung them selves whatever they did to end it.ill make one exception it's a solider suffering from ptsd. But someone getting bullied? Or loses a girlfriend has no excuse to end their life im sorry I see it as selfish.what about the people who love them they leave them behind to suffer now.
It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and sadly they feel at the time they have no choice. They feel unloved and like they have no options. If you know someone who might feel this way get them help don't ignore it. They are only being selfish if they are playing games and are one of those pretending they might so they can get attention.
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2011
You cannot generalize something like this.

Under some circumstances, suicide can certainly be an act designed to punish the survivor(s) for real or imagined wrongs done.

Under other circumstances, it could be the best option to choose, such as when the alternative is a life of unrelenting pain.

Under other circumstances, it could be simply be someone choosing their own time to exit the stage.

Stop generalizing and stop demonizing the choices of others. Who are you to decide what is best for someone else's life? If you want the personal liberty to live your life on your terms by your choices, it is hypocritical of you to demonize someone else for doing the same thing, and decisions effecting living your life includes the decisions on ending your life.

Such self-righteousness by those opposed to suicide begs the questions: What was your role in someone’s suicide? Perhaps you didn’t treat them quite as well as you could have?
A personal choice

AOL

#11 Sep 26, 2011
This is a hypocritical post! Where does one get off about this subject when it would be the same individual or group bullying someone and telling them to "DROP DEAD FREAK!" "WOULD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DIE, NOW!" "SLIT YOUR WRISTS!" "SWALLOW SOME PILLS!" "WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU, WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" I AM GOING TO HAVE MY CREW ICE YOU!" "I WOULD BE GLAD TO RAPE YOU AND CARVE YOUR HEART OUT WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE, BUT THAT IS JUST ME!" "YOU LESBIEN SLUT!" (when one is not a lesbian) and could go on.

These statements DEMAND SOMEONE TO SHOOT THEMSELVES! I don't find it a selfish act and how could it be when on was bullied into isolation?

The joke is, a permenent situation to a temporary problem or whatever, NOT ALWAYS! In some cases, it is the temporary solution to a permenant problem!
Hesgottha Howorld

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Sep 26, 2011
Is suicide all that different from abortion ? Some religious zealots (i.e. "nuts") talk about the "right to life", but generally in regards to SOMEONE ELSES' deep personal issues. Other religious nuts think that killing in the name of their god is law. How about we mind our OWN business and let people answer for their own bodies and lives. No one disputes the fact that abortion and suicide are horrible actions, but, here in the real world it happens because someone DECIDED to make it happen. If it doesn't concern you and your body, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I am a man and no fan of abortion, but I have yet to see any man carry and give birth to a child, so how is it hisconcern ? Oh, yes, "God told him so". Well there are many fundamentalist arabs who would take your head just because you do not follow Islam. Can you prove they are wrong ? For many cultures suicide is a purely noble act. When you people go to war and have to put down a mortally-wounded buddy on the field who is begging to be relieved, are you gonna walk away ? What is the "right" thing to do ? The ONLY answers are within yourself, the circumstances and the other person. All of you busy-bodies, take care of your OWN sh*t !
sock it to me

Hartford, CT

#13 Sep 27, 2011
i dont have a problem with it at all... some people dont have anyone to turn to and talk to.. no friends no family to talk to. friends tell you what you want to hear as well as family. i have considered it many times myself.
Crazy Eddie

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Sep 27, 2011
2 months ago somebody in Est Utica did it. F'd up already F'd up peopel and thats how we get more F'd up peopel.
Ray Good Jokum

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Sep 27, 2011
There are a few that I wouldnt cry over if they killed themselves
SUICIDE IS RIGHT

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Sep 28, 2011
Suicide sometime is a needed necessity for political reasons. Sometimes one has to commit suicide, it is political and to bring attention or cause to human interest stories or suffering.

When an immediate action of suicide is NOT commenced, one goes on a HUNGER STRIKE! A hunger strike is an embarrassment to a government either at a local or national level. If done properly, a HUNGER STRIKES brings attention to a situation that might never have been noticed!

A hunger strike is a method of non-violent resistance or pressure in which participants fast as an act of political protest, or to provoke feelings of guilt in others, usually with the objective to achieve a specific goal, such as a policy change. Most hunger strikers will take liquids but not solid food. A hunger strike cannot be effective if the fact that it is being undertaken is not publicized so as to be known by the people who are to be impressed, concerned or embarrassed by it.

SUICIDE IS a complex phenomenon. It is both a deeply personal act that is almost inaccessible in its meanings, and a social phenomenon that mirrors significant shifts in the life of a society.

Sometimes after years of fighting and no response for life support and constant death on a figurative level, SUICIDE IS RIGHT! Life can't continue when blood is shed to protect those that deserved the wrath of hell!

When there ARE no MILESTONES, nothing ever goes right, dealing with death on a daily basis of those you love, can't financially care for because money has been stolen, then it is TIME TO DIE!

It is TIME to die! When all the laws that were YOURS stolen to keep others MONEY, FREEDOM AND MORE, where YOU were NOT allowed to have a home, companionship, the right to speak, opportunity to marry and commence a family, ALL YOUR MONEY STOLEN,
and more, then it is time to die!

Suicide is right! It is NOT a selfish act when YOU gave everything to learn that THOSE YOU GAVE, STOLE FROM YOU AND LEFT YOU TO DIE, EVEN ADMITTED THAT YOUR BLOOD WAS NOTHING BUT THEIR ALL BELONGED TO THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DESTROYED THE LAW, BUT YOU WERE WILLING TO GIVE TO THEM HAD THEY STOOD BY YOU~

Many people, especially in India are honored if they kill themselves for their loved ones death! Those that set themselves on fire are honored for their loyalty to their loved ones!

But, to demand that YOU must let YOUR only loved one die because YOU were not allowed to have but YOUR blood was needed for others to survive, then it is time to die!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DYING WHEN YOU HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE A LIVE IN ONEIDA COUNTY FORCED DEATH! FORCED TO DIE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE!

LIFE IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING WHEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT UP FOR OTHERS TO HAVE OR TO HURT YOU!

SUICIDE IS NOT SELFISH, IT IS CRUEL AND SELFISH TO DENY SOMEONE THE RIGHT TO LIFE BECAUSE THEIR RIGHT OT LIFE WOULD EXPOSE FRAUD AND MORE, BUT ONCE YOU WERE WILLING TO STAND BEHIND BUT NOW, YOU WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO EVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO STAND BEHIND SOMEONE WHO FELT IT WAS RIGHT TO ORDER YOUR DEATH JUST SO THEY CAN GO ON!

IT IS TIME TO DIE! THERE WAS A LIFE OUT THERE, THERE WAS FUN AND MORE, BUT IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT WAS NOT EVER TO BE MINE! IT WILL ONLY BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE A FINANCIAL VESTED INTEREST IN PROFITS EVEN IF IT MEANS A LIFETIME STOLEN!

I RECENTLY REALIZED THERE WAS LIFE OUTSIDE, BUT I HAD TO SEE MY BELOVED ALWAYS DIE AND NOTHING I COULD DO TO SAVE THEM BECAUSE I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE!

IT IS TIME TO DIE!
patriot

Ilion, NY

#17 Sep 28, 2011
Do any of you people supporting this realize how stupid you sound. Or you want to just annoy people
LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#18 Sep 28, 2011
A person should be able do whatever they'd like to themselves. Plain and simple.
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2011
patriot wrote:
Do any of you people supporting this realize how stupid you sound. Or you want to just annoy people
People have voiced opinions here against and supporting suicide. Perhaps you might what to clarify who the hell you are talking to? Just a suggestion.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2011
patriot wrote:
I agree that there are many things we should mind our own business about but this is not a MYOB issue. If anyone every expressed to me they wanted to kill themselves I would do everything I could to comfort them and talk them through the feelings they had. I wouldn't leave them alone and I would feel responsible for them if I was the person they came to. So I am with you on this I think all these people who are saying that it is a personal choice and MYOB are making no sense at all. My sisters father killed himself and she had to live her life thinking she wasn't enough for him to live for. Suicide effects more than just the deceased. Be a friend and help someone see brighter days are coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Mutual Invest 3 min Mini mouse 1
Genesee Towers 7 min yup 1
Js auto aka jason Shultz 9 min Zac 19
Trump Vs NWO 22 min Rocker5150 1
top HS basketball players in area 25 min three 5
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr slate rot bush 21
Utica schools a mess! 1 hr Wasteful spending 16
Carbone 1 hr ken 37
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr ROG SHATJealously 80
rob esche getting divorced 21 hr New Hartford Queen 54