RFA-Proctor Baseball
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ODY

New Hartford, NY

#1 May 8, 2012
The winning pitcher for RFA throws 143 pitches. The coach should be indicted for endangering the welfare of a minor. Is it worth shredding this kid's elbow and/or shoulder to win a high school baseball game!
Sparty

Rome, NY

#2 May 8, 2012
Whitesboro coach decoursey hung mike bunal for 141 pitches against us last night too! Scarey stuff
ashamed

Rome, NY

#4 May 8, 2012
What I find appalling is that the Utica school district allows this psycho to still coach. The way he represents himself, the school, players and most of all community is embarassing. He's verbally abussive to the players and officals. He thinks he's above the game. His mini me "guido want to be" assistant is not any better. If he shut his mouth for 7 innings he might be surprised to how well his players might play. These kids play ball for the love of the game. Lately though Guido has them hating it. Guido needs to look in a mirror and stop pointing fingers. In Guido's eyes there have been 2 perfect people in the last 2012 years, himself and Christ.
Chelsea For Three

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
Sparty wrote:
Whitesboro coach decoursey hung mike bunal for 141 pitches against us last night too! Scarey stuff
Decoursey retired LAST year!
What

Rome, NY

#8 May 8, 2012
Decoursey still on the staff as pitching coach
john

Utica, NY

#9 May 8, 2012
ashamed wrote:
What I find appalling is that the Utica school district allows this psycho to still coach. The way he represents himself, the school, players and most of all community is embarassing. He's verbally abussive to the players and officals. He thinks he's above the game. His mini me "guido want to be" assistant is not any better. If he shut his mouth for 7 innings he might be surprised to how well his players might play. These kids play ball for the love of the game. Lately though Guido has them hating it. Guido needs to look in a mirror and stop pointing fingers. In Guido's eyes there have been 2 perfect people in the last 2012 years, himself and Christ.
won a state title did we forget that?
lemme enlighten you

Hatfield, MA

#10 May 8, 2012
Guido & Strife aint goin anywhere! Guido is a Karam 'boy' Strife has always been an ass. Treats kids like $hit! Guido probably athletic mgr. That's why they got rid of Marty!
bravo

Herkimer, NY

#12 May 8, 2012
Goombah wrote:
<quoted text>Do it back to back and I will be impressed. From a coaching point of view, just happen to have the right mix of kids one year. Granted that is a hard ladder to climb to win states.
the player that led them to a state title was jason simone who tranferred from notre dame .. who should not have been elgible to play because of a late transfer but nd did not pursue
utica

Worcester, MA

#13 May 9, 2012
Guido Ashamed wrote:
Coach Dave Guido should be ashamed of himself for making the statement he made in the Utica OD regarding the RFA-Proctor
game...
“Jordan was outstanding; he just knows how to pitch,” said Proctor coach Dave Guido.“We just didn’t play good defensive for him in those last two innings.
Didn’t play good defense...WHHHAAATTTTTT you have to be kidding me...I was a there and watched the game and didn’t care who won one way or the other, just a spectator and Treen may be a great pitcher HOWEVER....it most definitely WAS NOT the defense that lost that game it was that poor kids exhausted arm...and out of the last 30 pitches he threw...there were 4 hits and the BASES-LOADED WALK INBOTTOM 9TH that lost that game..NOT DEFENSE...Treen should have been taken out of the game at 7th the defense handled their part just fine...its blatantly obvious Guido has a favorite and Im certainly not the only person who suggests so!
Sounds like someones child is on the bench all the time....HATERS
utica

Worcester, MA

#14 May 9, 2012
utica wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the kids fault ...blame the coaches..
AJ Bates

Camillus, NY

#15 May 9, 2012
My arm feels great.....I hit 40 MPH on the gun the other day
lol

Herkimer, NY

#16 May 9, 2012
This is a great example of what is wrong with this country.... Yah its the coaches fault for trying to get the kids to play hard... do the right things on the field, always hustle, compete etc.... What do you want the coaches to do, let little Johnny and Bobby do whatever they want??? Maybe if dear old dad took some time out of his busy day to play catch w the kid, the kid might not stink.... oh wait, dad knows jack shit about baseball. On an average, there are maybe 2-3 HS baseball parents that actually played baseball in HS and maybe 1-2 that played in college. You never hear a word from these guys, cause they know. All the rest of them never picked a ball up in their life...... never. Guido is a good coach, a maniac but none the less a good baseball guy! Watch the games and just like in REAL LIFE, accept the fact that if your kid goes out there and doesn't perform, he is gonna hear about it.... Just like when you don't do your job, your boss gets on your ass..... Its called reality folks!
Ouch

Baldwinsville, NY

#17 May 9, 2012
AJ Bates wrote:
My arm feels great.....I hit 40 MPH on the gun the other day
LOL-at least he won a state championship which nobody else has done for the Raiders. He wasn't going to pitch in the Majors anyway so looking back it was worth it in my book!
parent

Syracuse, NY

#18 May 10, 2012
Pushing and teaching the kids on how to play is not on his agenda. He is a control freek and loves to belittle them in front of their peers and parents. I've had 2 kids play for him and both were starters so don't go there. He always had his favorites who could do no wrong. He also has his scape goats who could do no right. I've played college ball and none of my coaches talked to us the way he does. You can have a balance and his balance has gone the wrong way. Just beacause they look like adults they're still kids and need a positive mentor. Not one that throws tantrums and drops the f bomb every 3rd word.
lol wrote:
This is a great example of what is wrong with this country.... Yah its the coaches fault for trying to get the kids to play hard... do the right things on the field, always hustle, compete etc.... What do you want the coaches to do, let little Johnny and Bobby do whatever they want??? Maybe if dear old dad took some time out of his busy day to play catch w the kid, the kid might not stink.... oh wait, dad knows jack shit about baseball. On an average, there are maybe 2-3 HS baseball parents that actually played baseball in HS and maybe 1-2 that played in college. You never hear a word from these guys, cause they know. All the rest of them never picked a ball up in their life...... never. Guido is a good coach, a maniac but none the less a good baseball guy! Watch the games and just like in REAL LIFE, accept the fact that if your kid goes out there and doesn't perform, he is gonna hear about it.... Just like when you don't do your job, your boss gets on your ass..... Its called reality folks!
Big pun

Herkimer, NY

#20 May 10, 2012
parent wrote:
Pushing and teaching the kids on how to play is not on his agenda. He is a control freek and loves to belittle them in front of their peers and parents. I've had 2 kids play for him and both were starters so don't go there. He always had his favorites who could do no wrong. He also has his scape goats who could do no right. I've played college ball and none of my coaches talked to us the way he does. You can have a balance and his balance has gone the wrong way. Just beacause they look like adults they're still kids and need a positive mentor. Not one that throws tantrums and drops the f bomb every 3rd word.
<quoted text>
BS..... All coaches have faults and maybe guido's is his affinity to swear and scream and yell but tell me the kids aren't better for it in the end??? The guys are better players after playing in that program... End of story. Would u rather have a guy tell the kids they are doing great when they are not???? 17-18 yr old people are adults.... If they can go over seas and fight they re old enough to get yelled t by a good baseball coach who is giving up his time to coach YOUR kids...
lemme enlighten you

Fitchburg, MA

#21 May 10, 2012
Big pun wrote:
<quoted text>
BS..... All coaches have faults and maybe guido's is his affinity to swear and scream and yell but tell me the kids aren't better for it in the end??? The guys are better players after playing in that program... End of story. Would u rather have a guy tell the kids they are doing great when they are not???? 17-18 yr old people are adults.... If they can go over seas and fight they re old enough to get yelled t by a good baseball coach who is giving up his time to coach YOUR kids...
. And he aint giving up his time for free! Utica also pays sectional bonus money!
observer

Syracuse, NY

#22 May 11, 2012
Giving up his time my behind. Almost 10K and a free trip all expenses paid to Myrtle Beach for a week. I'm sure you could form a line of coaches that would coach that team for free and get the same results.
GUIDO ASHAMED

Neversink, NY

#23 May 11, 2012
Big pun wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!
GUIDO ASHAMED

Neversink, NY

#24 May 11, 2012
utica wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "UTICA"...its apparent that you didnt fully read my post or comprehend it one or the other...so let me clarify for IM NOT A PARENT WAS ONLY THERE TO WATCH TWO RIVAL TEAMS play baseball didnt give a crap who won...so stick your two year old comment up your nose!
Sal Vullo

Syracuse, NY

#25 May 11, 2012
You's wait till Strifer takes over that team when good old' Dave cuts bait. Then Proctor baseball will be back on the map. I hear Joe Milazzo will be fighting for that job as well even though he is not in the administration there- him and Tom Giruzzi as Assistant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 15 min jimmy 6
In Case You Didnt Know 51 min One Way Love 1
anyone else have a diaper fetish? (Apr '13) 1 hr Think again 65
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 1 hr Laughing at you 103
mayor Robert 1 hr Laughing at you 2
how COME OVER A MILLION BABIES ABUSED IN AFRICA... 1 hr Laughing at you 69
why ]\[lgger LOVERS HAVE THE LOWEST IQ OF ANY G... 1 hr Laughing at you 16
Rainbow Found Floating In The Canal 2 hr Rainbow Hater 9
Callihan WKTV 6 hr Utica Trash Bags 69

Utica Jobs