new hartford school board - out of co...

new hartford school board - out of control!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned School Dad

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2014
It has become more evident than ever that the New Hartford School Board will do anything and everything to shut down public discussion of Board Member Edward Flemma.

Mr. Flemma continues to request openness and transparency, however, the NH School Board Members & Superintendent are thwarting every step put forth by Mr. Flemma.

READ & HEAR FOR YOURSELF AT:

http://newhartfordnyonline.blogspot.com/2014/...

This BOARD needs to be investigated for alleged improprieties...
What

Westernville, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2014
Thank goodness Kim Luker is soon to be off the board, however Beth and Lisa need to go as well. They have no business being on the board. Who in there right mind believes that the Pres. has the power to not allow a board member the opportunity to bring up other business when you are discussing other business. There is no policy which states that other business needs the approval of the pres and /or superintendent in order to be brought up for discussion. And, the other members just sat there saying nothing.

I am getting so frustrated at these women who make up their own rules and the men who just sit there and let them!

Is this really what we want for our community?

I am a woman who has held many executive board positions and I am appalled to witness what these women are doing and getting away with.

WAKE UP New Hartford!
amazing

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2014
The truth can easily be defined as unpopular speech or inconvenient in most cases. When you call some people to task in a public forum, the squirm. They are liars and manipulators who operate behind the scenes. I applaud Mr. Flemma for exposing these corrupt cowards for the fakes they are. It's these types (often liberal misfits) who are destroying are once great nation. Mr. Flemma and co., we proudly salute you and thank you for your honorable service.
Much Ado About Nothing

Java Center, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2014
I just watched the clip of the board meeting. This was unbelievable. It is very clear that Mr. Flemma was trying to create a "bully pulpit" from which to once again forward his personal agenda. Ms. Luker was simply trying to keep order to the meeting. All she asked is that Ed submit his agenda item to the next meeting per protocol. Coming from the business world, I don't understand how that is viewed as unreasonable. Why was Ed not willing to submit his issues ahead of time or wait for the next meeting?
What

Westernville, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2014
If you come from the business world, then you should know "what other business " means. A board member should not have to wait to bring up an issue especially one that is of a time concern, not sure is Mr. Flemma's issue was a time concern or not, but Ms. Luker once again made up her own policy to (keep in mind NH dies not have any policy in place that states a board member can not bring up an issue under "other business") keep Mr. Flemma from bringing up an issue she may not like. Most likely, Ms. Luker knew what Mr Flemma was going to bring up and didn't like what he was going to say.

If all agenda items need to be approved by the superintendent and Board Pres. why do you need the rest of the board. Oh, that's right Ms. Luker and Mr. Nole really don't believe they need anyone else especially someone like Mr. Flemma who just doesn't sit there in awe of the almighty Pres. Luker and Mr. Nole.
Jack Apples

Rome, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2014
I'd never live in NH. I grew up as a kid, but thank goodness I was smarter than most and never lived there as a adult.
reality

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Much Ado About Nothing wrote:
I just watched the clip of the board meeting. This was unbelievable. It is very clear that Mr. Flemma was trying to create a "bully pulpit" from which to once again forward his personal agenda. Ms. Luker was simply trying to keep order to the meeting. All she asked is that Ed submit his agenda item to the next meeting per protocol. Coming from the business world, I don't understand how that is viewed as unreasonable. Why was Ed not willing to submit his issues ahead of time or wait for the next meeting?
Ed is hardly a bully, but rather passionate about doing the right thing in an appropriate manner. It can be difficult when you're operating in a snake pit.
See Through

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2014
"Ed is hardly a bully." Tell that to the guy he assaulted.
wow

Albany, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2014
Why wont they let the guy speak ? I hate oppressed boards. Let the guy speak .. what a bunch of nonsense. And who is that lady ? Makes ya just wanna punch her in the face
Old School Fan

Frankfort, NY

#10 Jun 13, 2014
Concerned School Dad wrote:
It has become more evident than ever that the New Hartford School Board will do anything and everything to shut down public discussion of Board Member Edward Flemma.
Mr. Flemma continues to request openness and transparency, however, the NH School Board Members & Superintendent are thwarting every step put forth by Mr. Flemma.
READ & HEAR FOR YOURSELF AT:
http://newhartfordnyonline.blogspot.com/2014/...
This BOARD needs to be investigated for alleged improprieties...
Flemma is walking impropriety..........redundent reminder #1 about his asault changes in Props and anti-establishment Hal Burton wrongful termination law suit. Even without an establishment, this guy is anti-establishment. Redundent reminder #2 about him being the only one not asked to return as NH Football Staffer. Funny how this guy is an island all the time, yet you knuckle-heads promote him as a do-gooder. Reduntant reminder #3 as this guy promotes proper procedure, yet skirts chain of command routinely with recorded conversations that are one-sided and with no disclosure that the conversation is being recorded. Even if it is legal.........think about the nature of doing business in that way. Reminder #4000........this is the same guy who holds covert meetings at Mike Callen's house with disgruntled parents who do not have a legit complaint and then makes life miserable for the hard working coaches and board members who only wanted to volunteer in the first place. Reminder #5000 as this guy spent over $8,500.00 on his Boardof Education campain..........a non-paying position mind you. If he is not THE AGENDA......there is truly no such thing. Wake up for one fraction of a moment and take a look at what is going on. He has NO job.......his body of work had him outed in NH.........and he back-doored himself in running unopposed to an incumbant who took his eye off the election. He writes well (and you might be him I know) so he uses the press and such to bolster his cause, Mr. Flemma is Mr. Anti-Everything........guess what, even when he loads up the NH Board with reletives and cronies.......he will find a way to ruin them too.
Wow

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2014
You probably right about Fleming but the AD had to go for the good of NH
New Hartford People

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jun 13, 2014
Yeah!!!! The New Hartford School Board digs up old stuff and engages in personal attacks in order to shut down anyone who challenges them. Yeah! Welcome to New Hartford!
Dan

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jun 13, 2014
Old School Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Flemma is walking impropriety..........redundent reminder #1 about his asault changes in Props and anti-establishment Hal Burton wrongful termination law suit. Even without an establishment, this guy is anti-establishment. Redundent reminder #2 about him being the only one not asked to return as NH Football Staffer. Funny how this guy is an island all the time, yet you knuckle-heads promote him as a do-gooder. Reduntant reminder #3 as this guy promotes proper procedure, yet skirts chain of command routinely with recorded conversations that are one-sided and with no disclosure that the conversation is being recorded. Even if it is legal.........think about the nature of doing business in that way. Reminder #4000........this is the same guy who holds covert meetings at Mike Callen's house with disgruntled parents who do not have a legit complaint and then makes life miserable for the hard working coaches and board members who only wanted to volunteer in the first place. Reminder #5000 as this guy spent over $8,500.00 on his Boardof Education campain..........a non-paying position mind you. If he is not THE AGENDA......there is truly no such thing. Wake up for one fraction of a moment and take a look at what is going on. He has NO job.......his body of work had him outed in NH.........and he back-doored himself in running unopposed to an incumbant who took his eye off the election. He writes well (and you might be him I know) so he uses the press and such to bolster his cause, Mr. Flemma is Mr. Anti-Everything........guess what, even when he loads up the NH Board with reletives and cronies.......he will find a way to ruin them too.
Sounds like NH needs 3 more just like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Premier Aviation to Close 16 min Real 34
Top 10 Welfare collectors who CAN WORK in UTICA? 32 min oldiebutgoodie 4
Dems Support N Korea, Hamas and MS-13 43 min Patriot 3
everett tweakers live 1 hr all nonsense 1
Mohawk EDGE Failurea 1 hr lance 3
Trumpsters the new Nazies 1 hr Adolph 11
Utica Area Restaurant Review 1 hr Robert 30
UPD awards ceremony 4 hr Tom 29
Saranac Thursday- FAILURE!!! 4 hr t PLOTIX 29
Michele Mandia 8 hr Trash 23