Abortion protestors at planned parent...

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#43 Dec 26, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said they do. They do have the right to protest and left their point of view be known though as long as they don't break any laws or infringe on anyone's rights.
There is some irony in what you said. Catholic schools sprung up because Catholics immigrants believed that "They(government at all levels in the US) do not have the right to expect everyone to live by their religion's rules" just like you said. They had a problem with the use of the King James (Protestant) version of the bible used in the public schools. The practice of using the Protestant bible and Protestant version of religion in public schools lasted into the 1950's.
They do expect us all to. They know they can't force,so they harass like a crazy ex. I respect their point of view,but they need to respect ours as well. Like another poster said ,the parents have all the say,especially the mother. She does most of the suffering.
justsayin

Herkimer, NY

#44 Dec 27, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>They do expect us all to. They know they can't force,so they harass like a crazy ex. I respect their point of view,but they need to respect ours as well. Like another poster said ,the parents have all the say,especially the mother. She does most of the suffering.
The hold and post signs. They pray. Not exactly the Meriam-Webster definition of harassment. What they do is offer a point of view that may not otherwise be considered. Their goal is to speak for those who can't. If their actions make some uncomfortable then I guess they are acheiving their goal. It certainly is not harassment though.

In their view it is God who suffers the most when a life that He ordained and a soul that He chose to be are destroyed. For them all life is sacred.
nice and easy

Carthage, NY

#45 Dec 27, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>They do expect us all to. They know they can't force,so they harass like a crazy ex. I respect their point of view,but they need to respect ours as well. Like another poster said ,the parents have all the say,especially the mother. She does most of the suffering.
so if harassment is a crime arrest them but untill that happens do nothing,,,, they are full of it

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#46 Dec 27, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The hold and post signs. They pray. Not exactly the Meriam-Webster definition of harassment. What they do is offer a point of view that may not otherwise be considered. Their goal is to speak for those who can't. If their actions make some uncomfortable then I guess they are acheiving their goal. It certainly is not harassment though.
In their view it is God who suffers the most when a life that He ordained and a soul that He chose to be are destroyed. For them all life is sacred.
Anyone who aborts a baby,should consider all options before doing... More women may consider having the child if these "protestors" paid all the associated bills of raising a child. That may not be a popular view,but reality.
Chenrezig

Utica, NY

#47 Dec 27, 2012
Why should anyone pay for a womens mistake or change of mind? Should other people pay my attorney bill if I get a DWI when driving? How about people learn to be responsible with their sex life? Abortion should be an early decision, a last resort, and definetly paid for by the prson getting it, not the taxpayers.
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who aborts a baby,should consider all options before doing... More women may consider having the child if these "protestors" paid all the associated bills of raising a child. That may not be a popular view,but reality.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#48 Dec 27, 2012
Chenrezig wrote:
Why should anyone pay for a womens mistake or change of mind? Should other people pay my attorney bill if I get a DWI when driving? How about people learn to be responsible with their sex life? Abortion should be an early decision, a last resort, and definetly paid for by the prson getting it, not the taxpayers.
<quoted text>
You pay personally,since you are making the decision for someone else. That sounds fair.
BLK DRAIN MONEY FR CITY

Manlius, NY

#49 Dec 30, 2012
SHEBOON Michelle "Mooch" Obama, defends partial-birth abortion. Bless her, I hope she helps her own kind to a free one.
teo

Syracuse, NY

#50 Jan 2, 2013
Mr justsaying.

A well stated argument.

Mr Weller,

You already have lost this thread.

Mr justsaying has explained why certain people protest in front of the genesee st abortuary.

Those that protest have their first amendment rights to peaceable assemble.

Those that perform abortions are also within their more dubious constitutional rights.

Penumbras and all.

Either way you lose.
Lawyer In Sarcse New York

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Jan 2, 2013
My my

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#52 Jan 2, 2013
teo wrote:
Mr justsaying.
A well stated argument.
Mr Weller,
You already have lost this thread. Bullshit,teo. Your religion talking...
Mr justsaying has explained why certain people protest in front of the genesee st abortuary.
Those that protest have their first amendment rights to peaceable assemble.
Those that perform abortions are also within their more dubious constitutional rights.
Penumbras and all.
Either way you lose.
You protestors are all nuts. Your beliefs are not the beliefs of everyone else. You have no more right to bother those people than I would to protest your church if I were an atheist.(Which I am not) You people are very selfish to try shaming people into decisions that could impact their life negatively. I know my opinion isn't popular with you guys,but at least I have the balls to state it. You have to understand that you cannot control other people's lives. Maybe... I could make a couple decisions for you... Hmmmmm ...
hank hill

Milton, WI

#53 Jan 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> You protestors are all nuts. Your beliefs are not the beliefs of everyone else. You have no more right to bother those people than I would to protest your church if I were an atheist.(Which I am not) You people are very selfish to try shaming people into decisions that could impact their life negatively. I know my opinion isn't popular with you guys,but at least I have the balls to state it. You have to understand that you cannot control other people's lives. Maybe... I could make a couple decisions for you... Hmmmmm ...
like maybe shoving their damn nasty posters up their ass? I fully support you making that decision for them.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#54 Jan 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
like maybe shoving their damn nasty posters up their ass? I fully support you making that decision for them.
I'm sure that the signs may not be the first thing shoved up there... hank,what is your opinion on abortion?
hank hill

Ripon, WI

#55 Jan 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that the signs may not be the first thing shoved up there... hank,what is your opinion on abortion?
personally, I wouldn't have one. That being said its not my choice what anoyher woman decides to do to her body. I do think though if a.woman were a little more careful about what she puts in her body she wouldn't have to worry about how shes going to deal with the repercussions.
I have personally gone to planned parenthood for other female medical needs. Most uninsured girls probably have at some point. And why not? The services are there, take advantage of them. Why should a female just starting out on her own having no medical insurance not use their services, or any uninsured woman. Makes you wonder how many financially poor women the protestors have scared away that were going there for regular checkups and how many of them (nation wide) have ended up having something later on that may have been caught on a regular pap test? These are the same people that don't give a shit about human life once its here!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#56 Jan 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
personally, I wouldn't have one. That being said its not my choice what anoyher woman decides to do to her body. I do think though if a.woman were a little more careful about what she puts in her body she wouldn't have to worry about how shes going to deal with the repercussions.
I have personally gone to planned parenthood for other female medical needs. Most uninsured girls probably have at some point. And why not? The services are there, take advantage of them. Why should a female just starting out on her own having no medical insurance not use their services, or any uninsured woman. Makes you wonder how many financially poor women the protestors have scared away that were going there for regular checkups and how many of them (nation wide) have ended up having something later on that may have been caught on a regular pap test? These are the same people that don't give a shit about human life once its here!
I think PP would be happy if there were zero demand for abortions. But these protestors (mostly male) scaring away people who are getting contraceptives,are actually contributing to the problem. How much more stupidity can we stand from these freaks? I agree with you completely on this issue.
hank hill

Milton, WI

#57 Jan 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I think PP would be happy if there were zero demand for abortions. But these protestors (mostly male) scaring away people who are getting contraceptives,are actually contributing to the problem. How much more stupidity can we stand from these freaks? I agree with you completely on this issue.
If they'd allow the people to get into the building to use their preventative services maybe they wouldn't have to stand out there with their signs and speeches. Maybe....just maybe, their goal would be a little closer to being met!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#58 Jan 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
If they'd allow the people to get into the building to use their preventative services maybe they wouldn't have to stand out there with their signs and speeches. Maybe....just maybe, their goal would be a little closer to being met!
That would require pulling their heads out of their asses... Its funny that they cite religion for their beliefs,but distance themselves when the church blows off molestations...
hank hill

Milton, WI

#59 Jan 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> That would require pulling their heads out of their asses... Its funny that they cite religion for their beliefs,but distance themselves when the church blows off molestations...
thats grown men raping little boys. They can't get pregnant, so thats ok to them. They won't be wandering in for an abortion. So thats an easy one to turn a blind eye on.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#60 Jan 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
thats grown men raping little boys. They can't get pregnant, so thats ok to them. They won't be wandering in for an abortion. So thats an easy one to turn a blind eye on.
Its funny how they use or abuse religion to suit their sick needs...
hank hill

Loves Park, IL

#61 Jan 4, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny how they use or abuse religion to suit their sick needs...
don't all hypocrytes?
teo

Tully, NY

#63 Jan 7, 2013
Kyle Weller, Emperor of Topix with the digital clown crown to prove it,

I'm not an anti abortion protester.

If you protest in front of another's church you have every right to do that, atheist or not.

If you want to protest against Planned Parenthood that is cool too.

First amendment and all.

If you do either at least be civil because it helps your cause whatever that my be.

In the case of King Kyle Weller I couldn't imagine that you leave the house very often let alone stomp around in aimless protest in front of whoever's association you have chosen to hate this week.

After all you must man your keyboard to hold on to that silly digital diadem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today’s Women Are Out of Line 3 min RealityCheck 2
whiteys lunchonette 4 min Seriously 12
Utica's march for women 6 min mark 25
Democrat Cuomo butt raping 15 min Barb 4
trump buys us military, wow 18 min Gerry 4
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 20 min Sonny 35
Melancholia 22 min Sonny 9
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 23 min Cheers 21
Piazza k9 services 39 min your a vagina 56
WIBX is an absolute joke 1 hr Bill 22