Chenrezig

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

The only place you have ever shot anything is into Ben Glecks mouth or your hand.
Truth Dig wrote:
OH NO!!! Last night, I shot a load of "innocent lives" on my wife's stomach!!! I hope the abortion zealots don't start protesting in front of my house!!!
hank hill

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Truth Dig wrote:
OH NO!!! Last night, I shot a load of "innocent lives" on my wife's stomach!!! I hope the abortion zealots don't start protesting in front of my house!!!
I think you're safe. The abortion nazi's don't give a shit about your sperm until it enters a womans body. lol
Chenrezig

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Nobody's worried about his sperm because it will never leave his hand. Idiots like him could not get a date even if he paid her.
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're safe. The abortion nazi's don't give a shit about your sperm until it enters a womans body. lol

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Chenrezig wrote:
The only place you have ever shot anything is into Ben Glecks mouth or your hand.
<quoted text>
Projecting again? Don't you commit spermicide every Sunday after mass? Taking communuon the old fashioned way?

LMFAO!!!
nurse

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

teo wrote:
Mr Weller,
Unwanted children should not be punished (or in the case of abortion destroyed) because they were inconvenient to their mothers.
The mothers or their mates should have enough respect for life to not create it in their quest for onanistic ends.
Birth control is widely available and there is no excuse not to use it if pregnancy is undesired. In fact Planned Parenthood will supply birth control for nominal cost or free.
My complaint was about "Nurse" thinking that somehow that people protesting the abortions performed at Planned Parenthood on Genesee St are somehow worse than the thing that occurs inside that same building.
They have a Constitutional right to protest and according to a rather dubious ruling from the Supreme Court the Constitution gives the right to Planned Parenthood to operate an abortuary.
I think that in the future society will see abortion in the same way we view how uncivilized indentured servitude and debtor's prison was in the past.
It is uncivilized to consider an innocent life as a burden to be done away with because it is inconvenient. Destroyed as if it were a lame farm animal that was of no use and too much trouble to care for.
As I said earlier I do not want to see abortion made illegal but I would like to see Margret Sanger's barbarity assigned to the dustbin of history.
And with it the cavalier disregard for life that abortion proponents seem to have.
my point was that the protestors block the entry way and at times make it hard to people to enter the building. The people who protest there also don't believe in birth control of any kind, However being to the same group that covers up child molestion cases. The unborn children won't suffer the lifelong mental anguish that these children face.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
true. I think if ppl want to f*ck everything that walks we should sterilize them. Then I dont care who or what they do.
That I can agree with.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

teo wrote:
Mr Weller,
Unwanted children should not be punished (or in the case of abortion destroyed) because they were inconvenient to their mothers.
The mothers or their mates should have enough respect for life to not create it in their quest for onanistic ends.
Birth control is widely available and there is no excuse not to use it if pregnancy is undesired. In fact Planned Parenthood will supply birth control for nominal cost or free.
My complaint was about "Nurse" thinking that somehow that people protesting the abortions performed at Planned Parenthood on Genesee St are somehow worse than the thing that occurs inside that same building.
They have a Constitutional right to protest and according to a rather dubious ruling from the Supreme Court the Constitution gives the right to Planned Parenthood to operate an abortuary.
I think that in the future society will see abortion in the same way we view how uncivilized indentured servitude and debtor's prison was in the past.
It is uncivilized to consider an innocent life as a burden to be done away with because it is inconvenient. Destroyed as if it were a lame farm animal that was of no use and too much trouble to care for.
As I said earlier I do not want to see abortion made illegal but I would like to see Margret Sanger's barbarity assigned to the dustbin of history.
And with it the cavalier disregard for life that abortion proponents seem to have.
You protestors do not have a right to interfere with me exercising my rights. You do not have the right to shove your opinions down my throat. Get over it,abortion is legal,and it should be a woman's choice to have one or not. As a male,and a father,I trust my daughters to make the right decision for themselves.Who are you to demand how they live their lives? Really,explain why they have to do it your way. And don't just say "its wrong" or "its murder"... Tell me why you have the right to make her decisions for her.
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

nurse wrote:
<quoted text>my point was that the protestors block the entry way and at times make it hard to people to enter the building. The people who protest there also don't believe in birth control of any kind, However being to the same group that covers up child molestion cases. The unborn children won't suffer the lifelong mental anguish that these children face.
I guess now we know exactly WHY they're against abortion! You make good points, I'm officially a fan.
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>You protestors do not have a right to interfere with me exercising my rights. You do not have the right to shove your opinions down my throat. Get over it,abortion is legal,and it should be a woman's choice to have one or not. As a male,and a father,I trust my daughters to make the right decision for themselves.Who are you to demand how they live their lives? Really,explain why they have to do it your way. And don't just say "its wrong" or "its murder"... Tell me why you have the right to make her decisions for her.
I think this is the people in glass houses issue. There's 2 ppl at most that have any say in an abortion. If you're not the mother or the father, it's none of your damn business. That being said, I don't think it should be a form of birth control. If you're not smart enough to use protection AND get the pill or shot, maybe you shouldn't be having sex.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is the people in glass houses issue. There's 2 ppl at most that have any say in an abortion. If you're not the mother or the father, it's none of your damn business. That being said, I don't think it should be a form of birth control. If you're not smart enough to use protection AND get the pill or shot, maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
Well said!
justsayin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Truth Dig wrote:
I agree with Nurse. Someone with nothing else better to do should go to the nearest Center for Pedophilia, a/k/a a Catholic Church, and protest. The problem is, you can't legally hold up a sign of a Catholic priest anally raping a child. Also, unlike the Invisible Jesus obsessed religous loons protesting Planned Parenthood, most people have a life.
Or, they could protest outside sexual abuse outside public schools since studies show that children are more likeley to be sexually abused in a publc school that in a church setting.
Take a look.
http://www.hofstra.edu/pdf/about/administrati...
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Well said!
Merry Christmas KY!
justsayin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

joe wrote:
The fact of the matter is the people that stand outside planned parenthood are throwing a life away. Their own. Abortions are legal and that is never going to change, no matter who is President. These people obviously have nothing better to offer the world.
That fact that you and others don't seem to understand is that Catholics view abortion as murder. Catholics believe that the unborn child even if not viable outside the womb represents a life and a soul the God chose to exist. As an extension of that they believe that if they stand by and let abortion happen without protest then they are complicit in the murder and therefore guilty of sin themselves. You said "These people obviously have nothing better to offer the world"
For them I think it has very little to do with this world.

You can disect this answer and criticize it all you like. I offer it only as an explanation of the point of view that you either don't know or don't recognize. It is a belief. This is America. They are entitled to that belief. They are entitled to their public demonstration of that belief as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. If they were physically preventing women from having abortions or destroying places that provide the service then they would be guilty of infringing on the rights of others because of their beliefs. They are not.

Is there anything that you believe so passionately in that you would protest for or against it? Gun rights? Worker rights? Government waste? If yes, how would you feel if someone said you were doing it because you had nothing better to offer the world?
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That fact that you and others don't seem to understand is that Catholics view abortion as murder. Catholics believe that the unborn child even if not viable outside the womb represents a life and a soul the God chose to exist. As an extension of that they believe that if they stand by and let abortion happen without protest then they are complicit in the murder and therefore guilty of sin themselves. You said "These people obviously have nothing better to offer the world"
For them I think it has very little to do with this world.
You can disect this answer and criticize it all you like. I offer it only as an explanation of the point of view that you either don't know or don't recognize. It is a belief. This is America. They are entitled to that belief. They are entitled to their public demonstration of that belief as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. If they were physically preventing women from having abortions or destroying places that provide the service then they would be guilty of infringing on the rights of others because of their beliefs. They are not.
Is there anything that you believe so passionately in that you would protest for or against it? Gun rights? Worker rights? Government waste? If yes, how would you feel if someone said you were doing it because you had nothing better to offer the world?
so, you said that catholics believe that its a sin to stand by and let it happen without doing something, so are they protesting because they believe its a sin on their part or because they believe its wrong? I guess it could be a combination of the two, Im just curious.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas KY!
Same to you! I even wished Mary a Merry Christmas.
justsayin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you said that catholics believe that its a sin to stand by and let it happen without doing something, so are they protesting because they believe its a sin on their part or because they believe its wrong? I guess it could be a combination of the two, Im just curious.
As I said, they believe that the fetus is a life and soul pre-ordained by God to exist. They believe that abortion is murder and therefore a sin and they also believe that if they stand by and allow abortion to happen without protest then they are accomplices in that same sin. So the simple answer is that for Catholics both are sins.

If two people commit a robbery and in course of that robbery one of them commits a murder, they are both tried and can be found guilty of the murder. It's like that. I believe that happened with Officer Corr.
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you! I even wished Mary a Merry Christmas.
I havent ran into any of her comments or I would. It is the season of giving to the less fortunate...if thats not her I dont know who is.
hank hill

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, they believe that the fetus is a life and soul pre-ordained by God to exist. They believe that abortion is murder and therefore a sin and they also believe that if they stand by and allow abortion to happen without protest then they are accomplices in that same sin. So the simple answer is that for Catholics both are sins.
If two people commit a robbery and in course of that robbery one of them commits a murder, they are both tried and can be found guilty of the murder. It's like that. I believe that happened with Officer Corr.
thanks

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not have the right to expect everyone to live by their religion's rules.
boons strike 24 7

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Mandatory abortion for savages.

San Jose, CA – A teenager accused of joining a 26-year-old in a series of crimes that included killing a man during a carjacking was arraigned as an adult Wednesday.

Fifteen-year-old Adonis Muldrow didn’t say anything during his brief court appearance. He did not even enter a plea. He had been charged with murder, attempted murder of a police offficer, four counts of second-degree robbery, assault with a firearm on an officer, and receiving a stolen vehicle.

Officials said Muldrow will remain in a juvenile facility for the moment.

Muldrow and Jonathan Wilbanks allegedly carried out a number of robberies on November 16. They allegedly shot 22-year-old Rory Park-Pettiford of Campbell, California while attempting to steal his car at a 7-11 in San Jose.

They also allegely wounded a San Jose police officer.

Wilbanks is being held in County Jail.

Both are scheduled to appear in court December 5.

Police said Wilbanks and Muldrow knew each other, but they did not know the nature of their relationship. Deputy district attorney James Leonard said the nature of the crimes warranted Muldrow being tried as an adult.

“We look at the severity of the crime as well as the background of the juvenile,” Leonard said.

He added,“The community should know we take this incredibly seriously. SJPD was working around the clock. When we were having Thanksgiving dinner, they were out there.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/416881/teen-charged-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV's new broadcast desk 3 min Charco 50
Jason Powles is FAT 11 min Barbara Waw Waw 13
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run A... 31 min Beth 1
Why did the post about segregation get removed 39 min One who knows 2
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run 42 min One who knows 4
Whats That Smell 56 min disgusted 8
UticaNY Wants Blacks to 'Move 2 Africa' Forgot ... 56 min Al sharpton 16
Andy Beengrezy Brindisi INDICTED! 58 min iwilltellyou 9
The "Summer of Rigge" needs to end 8 hr LIES AN SREGGIN 26