Abortion protestors at planned parenthood and other protestors

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yeah yeah

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
why does my business and or home have to have protestors in front of it if they are picketing the planed parenthood or any other protest location that has protestors? http://www.uticaod.com/features/x2105857968/P... their is no just cause to move them away from the location also i seen a judge fineing $80,000 to a protestor the thing the pickiter should do is record record video to avoid any more fines
nurse

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I think its bullcrap about the picators outside planned parent hood. How come no one pickets outside the catholic church with signs about child molesters?? The planned parent hood in Utica does not even perform abortions.
Nope

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I saw a pro lifer there once holding a sign. I was kind of glas to see someone voiceing the other side of the arguement.
smart

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
I suppose that these protestors don't care that Mother Nature is already at the breaking point in terms of Earth's population. Let's just all keep breeding like the Duggars! Not to mention welcoming more unwanted children into the world that will end up in the foster care system before eventually becoming criminals.
yeah yeah

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
their is no reason to move them away for where they want to protest and move them away from that point in front of my place of business and or home no reason
yes

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
smart wrote:
I suppose that these protestors don't care that Mother Nature is already at the breaking point in terms of Earth's population. Let's just all keep breeding like the Duggars! Not to mention welcoming more unwanted children into the world that will end up in the foster care system before eventually becoming criminals.
Well said.
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 20, 2012
nurse wrote:
I think its bullcrap about the picators outside planned parent hood. How come no one pickets outside the catholic church with signs about child molesters?? The planned parent hood in Utica does not even perform abortions.
Excellent question! I think its about time someone started pickiting the churchs!!
teo

Rome, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Nurse,

You might want to look more closely into whether the Genesee St Planned Parenthood performs abortions.

You might be surprised what you find.

I doubt that they would need all that expansion that they have undergone over the last year to hand out condoms or pills and do the dubious titty grab breast cancer (not mammograms) exams.

They have been doing abortions there for some time, at least since the doctor who used to have his abortuary on the corner of State St and Henry St closed up shop.

Being a libertarian I don't want abortion to be illegal but I would hope that it will become rare with better birth control and technological imaging of developing fetuses that will convince the mothers that it isn't a glob of inert cells but an actual human being.

Abortion makes euthanization of humans a familiar thing. Where does it end?

Too old?

Too infirm?

Not enough resources to waste on the sickly?

Just too much bother to have around?

It is a slippery slope and we have seen it before.

Margret Sanger who was the founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist who preached that minorities should not breed and was feted by the Nazis for her "pure race" theories.

She died childless and in poverty.

Abortions should be legal and so it should be legal to protest abortion.

The protesters should be civil and if they aren't they should be dealt with through the courts.

I have a hard time believing that ripping a life from the womb is civil whether the mother agrees or not.

Its ironic that it has been ruled illegal for antiabortion protesters to be uncivil but it is legal for the uncivilized to abort children.

But that is just my opinion.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2012
teo wrote:
Nurse,
You might want to look more closely into whether the Genesee St Planned Parenthood performs abortions.
You might be surprised what you find.
I doubt that they would need all that expansion that they have undergone over the last year to hand out condoms or pills and do the dubious titty grab breast cancer (not mammograms) exams.
They have been doing abortions there for some time, at least since the doctor who used to have his abortuary on the corner of State St and Henry St closed up shop.
Being a libertarian I don't want abortion to be illegal but I would hope that it will become rare with better birth control and technological imaging of developing fetuses that will convince the mothers that it isn't a glob of inert cells but an actual human being.
Abortion makes euthanization of humans a familiar thing. Where does it end?
Too old?
Too infirm?
Not enough resources to waste on the sickly?
Just too much bother to have around?
It is a slippery slope and we have seen it before.
Margret Sanger who was the founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist who preached that minorities should not breed and was feted by the Nazis for her "pure race" theories.
She died childless and in poverty.
Abortions should be legal and so it should be legal to protest abortion.
The protesters should be civil and if they aren't they should be dealt with through the courts.
I have a hard time believing that ripping a life from the womb is civil whether the mother agrees or not.
Its ironic that it has been ruled illegal for antiabortion protesters to be uncivil but it is legal for the uncivilized to abort children.
But that is just my opinion.
As a male I do not know firsthand what pregnancy or childbirth is like. But as a parent,I have first hand knowledge of what happens when a Mother doesn't want her child. Luckily,I did want said child. That kid suffered unimaginable pain due to the crap he went through.Imagine if no one wants a child they were forced to have... What kind of fucking life would that be?

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
I agree with Nurse. Someone with nothing else better to do should go to the nearest Center for Pedophilia, a/k/a a Catholic Church, and protest. The problem is, you can't legally hold up a sign of a Catholic priest anally raping a child. Also, unlike the Invisible Jesus obsessed religous loons protesting Planned Parenthood, most people have a life.
hank hill

Sioux Falls, SD

#11 Dec 21, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>As a male I do not know firsthand what pregnancy or childbirth is like. But as a parent,I have first hand knowledge of what happens when a Mother doesn't want her child. Luckily,I did want said child. That kid suffered unimaginable pain due to the crap he went through.Imagine if no one wants a child they were forced to have... What kind of fucking life would that be?
theres always adoption man, plenty of ppl out there that want kids that cant have them.
Pleasure Kevin

Boston, MA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Every sperm is sacred! Masturbation is genocide!
joe

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
The fact of the matter is the people that stand outside planned parenthood are throwing a life away. Their own. Abortions are legal and that is never going to change, no matter who is President. These people obviously have nothing better to offer the world.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 21, 2012
smart wrote:
Breaking point? Hardly. If you took every living human and placed them shoulder to shoulder, nuts to butts, they would only fill up the island of Maui.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 21, 2012
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
theres always adoption man, plenty of ppl out there that want kids that cant have them.
There are plenty of kids still waiting,too.
hank hill

Omaha, NE

#16 Dec 21, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of kids still waiting,too.
true. I think if ppl want to f*ck everything that walks we should sterilize them. Then I dont care who or what they do.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 21, 2012
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
true. I think if ppl want to f*ck everything that walks we should sterilize them. Then I dont care who or what they do.
Awesome eugenics plan you have there, Dr. Goebbels.
teo

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Mr Weller,

Unwanted children should not be punished (or in the case of abortion destroyed) because they were inconvenient to their mothers.

The mothers or their mates should have enough respect for life to not create it in their quest for onanistic ends.

Birth control is widely available and there is no excuse not to use it if pregnancy is undesired. In fact Planned Parenthood will supply birth control for nominal cost or free.

My complaint was about "Nurse" thinking that somehow that people protesting the abortions performed at Planned Parenthood on Genesee St are somehow worse than the thing that occurs inside that same building.

They have a Constitutional right to protest and according to a rather dubious ruling from the Supreme Court the Constitution gives the right to Planned Parenthood to operate an abortuary.

I think that in the future society will see abortion in the same way we view how uncivilized indentured servitude and debtor's prison was in the past.

It is uncivilized to consider an innocent life as a burden to be done away with because it is inconvenient. Destroyed as if it were a lame farm animal that was of no use and too much trouble to care for.

As I said earlier I do not want to see abortion made illegal but I would like to see Margret Sanger's barbarity assigned to the dustbin of history.

And with it the cavalier disregard for life that abortion proponents seem to have.
yeah yeah

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Eugenics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics abortion is all about Eugenics,, Nazi Germany loved eugenics our american leaders just have a way of useing reverse psychology to make us want to kill our own,,,

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 22, 2012
OH NO!!! Last night, I shot a load of "innocent lives" on my wife's stomach!!! I hope the abortion zealots don't start protesting in front of my house!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop RUNNING FROM ME BOBBY I MUST HAVE UR LOVE (Jun '14) 14 min Large Boned Utican 38
Poor Kim Kardashian Cant Get Pregnant 16 min Reed and Rite 4
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 1 hr hank brackett 4
Rome Officer ONLY gets 6 months for rape 1 hr Been there 19
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 1 hr Dump the post office 39
Why Robert T Oliveira 1 hr Large Boned Utican 23
why CANT THAT RASH FAT SLOB FINGERS PROVE IT LI... 1 hr Large Boned Utican 14
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 2 hr sam spade 17
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 5 hr Little Johnny 383
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:49PM