has anyone ever bought a car from jas...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Phil

Fayetteville, NY

#184 Mar 5, 2010
heard the commercial tonight on 92.7, Jason D Schultz wants to be a sponsor and is known as the "Home of the $2,000 car" LMFAO!---here's some advice since you've got so many lemons down there you outta start up a fruit shop as well
Cmon

White Plains, NY

#185 Mar 5, 2010
Phil wrote:
heard the commercial tonight on 92.7, Jason D Schultz wants to be a sponsor and is known as the "Home of the $2,000 car" LMFAO!---here's some advice since you've got so many lemons down there you outta start up a fruit shop as well
Commercial for what? Whats he wanna sponsor? LOL>
Phil

Fayetteville, NY

#186 Mar 6, 2010
I think he wants to sponsor 92.7 the radio station maybe, or hes opening a fruit stand to sell his huge collection of lemons
shivermetimbers

Fayetteville, NY

#189 Apr 14, 2010
scammmer, liarrr, if you even associate with this guy he will take you down!
Laquanda

Fayetteville, NY

#190 Apr 14, 2010
therealtruth wrote:
who cares what the paper says. bottom line is that jay shultz is the undercover agent. Hes a rat
hes A F****IN RAT !!! HE WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS !!! I USED TO BE HIS BOOTY CALL, HE GAVE ME HERPES AND TURNED ME IN FOR ILLEGAL GAMBLING TO COVER HIS OWN ASSS ! WATCH OUT FOR HIM !
i really know___really

New York, NY

#192 Apr 15, 2010
lots of bluster and bullsh*t...the fact of the matter is that he IS a thief LEGALLY...he and goober (if u know who goober is) robbed the SH*T out of goober's uncle...many thousands of dollars...good for him he was granted youthful-offender status...anyone from w'boro knows all this...still wanna buy a car off him?
new york ny

Windermere, FL

#193 Apr 23, 2010
therealtruth wrote:
who cares what the paper says. bottom line is that jay shultz is the undercover agent. Hes a rat
i agree Rat Bastard!!! Some loyal friend he is what a snitch and he did not sell to an undercover get it right people
therealtruth

Laird Hill, TX

#194 Apr 23, 2010
then who did he sell to? How do you know. I just know hes a real piece of shit
lwd

Manlius, NY

#195 Apr 23, 2010
pete dinardo and zack both broke the law and both have been selling steroids and cocaine for a long time

hopefully we wil get these criminals off the street

anyone who helped out should be applauded
therealtruth

United States

#196 Apr 23, 2010
your such a loser who shouldn't comment before you read the OD. If you can read and your not illiterate then you will realize that charges for pete were dropped. Supposedly he was only considered a co-consperator for a sale that zack made. However he had nothing to do with it. Cocaine wasn't even an issue.
tina

Herkimer, NY

#197 Apr 23, 2010
they did not find cocaine at petes house and steriods???? ya they botched the job on the warrant

everyone knows what he has been doing for years!!! someone got paid off good!!
HerpesMedication

East Syracuse, NY

#198 May 6, 2010
lwd wrote:
pete dinardo and zack both broke the law and both have been selling steroids and cocaine for a long time
hopefully we wil get these criminals off the street
anyone who helped out should be applauded
are you F'ING kidding me?! anyone who helped out should be applauded? really so Jay schultz who was one of zack lazores close friends snitched on zack to cover his own ass for steroid use? being a lying snitch who wrecks peoples lives that get close to him to benefit himself, sounds more like a piece of sh*t to me who needs the sh*t beat out of him by Zack for doing that to him, kind of stupid to rat on someone whos 3x his size
aZZhole

Syracuse, NY

#200 May 7, 2010
HerpesMedication wrote:
<quoted text>
are you F'ING kidding me?! anyone who helped out should be applauded? really so Jay schultz who was one of zack lazores close friends snitched on zack to cover his own ass for steroid use? being a lying snitch who wrecks peoples lives that get close to him to benefit himself, sounds more like a piece of sh*t to me who needs the sh*t beat out of him by Zack for doing that to him, kind of stupid to rat on someone whos 3x his size
3Xs his size.......must mean hes been using steriods longer. simple. if they werent breaking the law they wouldnt be in trouble. no matter how they got cought they were wrong. stop sticking up for the drug dealer that got cought.
tinkerbell

Utica, NY

#201 Oct 20, 2017
Jason shultz is a dinkwad
killo

Utica, NY

#202 Oct 20, 2017
[selling drugs cant wait till he gets caught..
dope

Utica, NY

#203 Oct 20, 2017
tina wrote:
they did not find cocaine at petes house and steriods???? ya they botched the job on the warrant

everyone knows what he has been doing for years!!! someone got paid off good!!
Karma is coming soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awwwww little snowflake 4 min The Blue Wave 3
Herb Philipson's being sold 6 min X X X 19
We all see Trump is finished. It's just a matte... 6 min trumpster2020 29
David Gordon county executive 13 min Brother chris 7
Sneaky brindisi 19 min U f ucking id iot 51
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 27 min Princess Hey 1,282
Only in Tuckerton NJ 35 min Wow 17
NH blocked Baskets post. 3 hr barbA 65
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 10 hr Tullio 135
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 12 hr LeBron 33