former mayor roefaro
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EUtica

Utica, NY

#23 Aug 7, 2013
he was cheating, he did a mistress and she did have his baby ( i work there and saw him )and he stoled alot of money from the goverment but, hey, what politian hasn't
Aubrey Dau

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Aug 9, 2013
Franca

New Hartford, NY

#30 Aug 11, 2013
You're all just jealous of everything we have as a FAMILY. Meaning no Bosnian invaded our lives.
East Utica Wop

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Aug 12, 2013
Franca wrote:
You're all just jealous of everything we have as a FAMILY. Meaning no Bosnian invaded our lives.
Franca,
I used to live in your neighborhood and once walked by your house and heard your mother going ballistic on your father.
I saw your brother driving around with license plates that said MAYOR'S SON.
I have talked to very close relatives of yours who said they cringe when your mother opens her mouth to
speak.
I spoke with your cousin Angelo once and was embarrassed for him.
Your dad reminds me of a young Angelo Amodio..... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jealous???? NOT
Franca

New Hartford, NY

#32 Aug 12, 2013
East Utica Wop wrote:
<quoted text>
Franca,
I used to live in your neighborhood and once walked by your house and heard your mother going ballistic on your father.
I saw your brother driving around with license plates that said MAYOR'S SON.
I have talked to very close relatives of yours who said they cringe when your mother opens her mouth to
speak.
I spoke with your cousin Angelo once and was embarrassed for him.
Your dad reminds me of a young Angelo Amodio..... Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Jealous???? NOT
Jealous because we have money and you don't? It's okay. I'm living it up. You're clearly ignorant. My parents love each other
Mercedes

Utica, NY

#33 Aug 13, 2013
o boy! if you only knew my dear franca. if you only knew.....
Franca

Hamden, CT

#34 Aug 13, 2013
Mercedes wrote:
o boy! if you only knew my dear franca. if you only knew.....
Amuse me. If only I KNEW what? That I've been blessed with an amazing family, home and life. I don't see why it's a problem to the rest of stupid utica.
snort

Norfolk, VA

#35 Aug 13, 2013
His party friends and wanna be Utica Mafia stepped in and got him out of that mess just in time. His wife continues to toe the line cause she's stuck with him, but her family pulled a lot of strings. She'll still be crying on her friends shoulders over how screwed she is being stuck with him, but the one's that covered up for him will keep pulling the strings. The OD will keep ignoring the story because that's part of the party line in Utica. The bigger story is how his cronies keep the machine in motion. The same ones are pulling Palmieri's strings.
hey barniclebitch

United States

#36 Aug 14, 2013
Franca wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous because we have money and you don't? It's okay. I'm living it up. You're clearly ignorant. My parents love each other
My dear poor materialistic thing. Are you the size of the michelin man too Fanny?? What part of "loathed by utica" for being an incompetent fat buffoon were we supposed to be jealous of exactly? Not everyone is stuck in uterus ny with your last name and thinks they're the wealthiest person in the universe. Some values.
Franca

Hamden, CT

#38 Aug 14, 2013
hey barniclebitch wrote:
<quoted text>My dear poor materialistic thing. Are you the size of the michelin man too Fanny?? What part of "loathed by utica" for being an incompetent fat buffoon were we supposed to be jealous of exactly? Not everyone is stuck in uterus ny with your last name and thinks they're the wealthiest person in the universe. Some values.
Oh you poor ignorant illiterate f*ck. Learn to spell and use proper grammar and then MAYBE you can step up to the plate for a shot in the game. However, thanks for the laugh. P.S. I'm about 102 pounds... So I'm not to sure who you're calling fat?
no

Clinton, NY

#39 Aug 14, 2013
Franca wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you poor ignorant illiterate f*ck. Learn to spell and use proper grammar and then MAYBE you can step up to the plate for a shot in the game. However, thanks for the laugh. P.S. I'm about 102 pounds... So I'm not to sure who you're calling fat?
Franca that's not really you posting is it? You're too good to give these people the time of day if it really is you!
LOL

United States

#40 Aug 14, 2013
Franca wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor ignorant illiterate f*ck. Learn to spell and use proper grammar and then MAYBE you can step up to the plate for a shot in the game. However, thanks for the laugh. P.S. I'm about 102 pounds... So I'm not to sure who you're calling fat?
Is that counting the mustache and polyester?
Fake Franca

New Hartford, NY

#41 Aug 14, 2013
I don't believe that's really Franca either. She isn't like how this person claiming to be her at all. She's a sweet girl and an excellent friend. Not everyone's family is perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet and family issues. It doesn't mean it needs to be the publics gossip. Just because you low lives didn't agree with her father as mayor or may not have liked him doesn't mean you have to be mean to her. Find something else to talk about you trash talking vultures
Diane

United States

#42 Aug 14, 2013
Fake Franca wrote:
I don't believe that's really Franca either. She isn't like how this person claiming to be her at all. She's a sweet girl and an excellent friend. Not everyone's family is perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet and family issues. It doesn't mean it needs to be the publics gossip. Just because you low lives didn't agree with her father as mayor or may not have liked him doesn't mean you have to be mean to her. Find something else to talk about you trash talking vultures
No that's her. Only an idiot like Franenface would make fun of people's spelling when there was no problem. The pettyness factor tells me it is her. Plus thats how she acts she talks about how rich they are because they forget some people have 5x more and don't have to use that to make themselves sound "better". The Reofaros are all fcked up liars and thieves anyway so who really cares what east utica toads are doing or buying?
Palmieri

Springfield, NJ

#43 Aug 16, 2013
Hahaha funny thing cause that's not Franca you idiots
Beth Ann

Springfield, NJ

#44 Aug 16, 2013
There's no way that's Franca, she's far too concerned with her bright future to be worrying about what jealous people who hide behind keyboards are saying. Enjoy your hate keyboard warriors step out into the real world instead of hiding in your poverty enriched low income life styles. Xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silverback Goes Hunting With Knife As Usual Get... 13 min t POLITIX 6
Democrats opposition 21 min Ted 11
Kelly Esche 50 min Skank OPolis 39
100 million for 300 jobs 55 min Savage knife hunting 122
New hartford is the new east utica 58 min Savage knife hunting 194
A crime that happened in Utica in the 80s maybe? (Jul '08) 3 hr Done12 106
Riot and Looting at East Bay carnival 3 hr CVHIMPOUTSA 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Comet Toilet Cleaner 948
Esche fired Nikki Todd 4 hr Good god 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages