A new Crime wave, and Reality for Uti...

A new Crime wave, and Reality for Utica!...

Posted in the Utica Forum

Gone cnyer

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Well people it's here, the worst news if you are a resident of utica, or not! The police are defecting and leaving, break-inns in the last year are up a staggering 200%, and more for sale signs everywhere across the board. Crime has taken the upper hand now in utica, with a diminished police force, there is nothing that can be done currently.The word on the street is it's open season here for all types of crime, well it's true because your seeing it, right now. Make your plans to leave as i am, for time is very short here....
Buzzer

Hartford, CT

#2 Aug 16, 2013
More violent crime, more break-ins, and since seven years ago, car break-ins have been happening in all the "safe" neighborhoods... New Hartford, Whitesboro, Clinton... all increasing... People have been warned to not just to lock their car doors, but to hide everything!
JMKLSD

Yorkville, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
People are desperate... the reason unemployment is down is because many have exhausted their benefits (and extended benefits) and STILL have no jobs. People are becoming bolder with crime because there are fewer and fewer "good" people to report it - hence the recent upsurge of crimes but no one willing to make statements. People have no faith in their politicians... the police... the helping entities that can no longer offer the help because they are strapped too... it is not the lower number of police, it is their feeling of hopelessness in confronting the crime. This is the consequence of endless despair, apathy, and loss of confidence that there will ever be a solution.
Why bother doofus

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Gone cnyer wrote:
Well people it's here, the worst news if you are a resident of utica, or not! The police are defecting and leaving, break-inns in the last year are up a staggering 200%, and more for sale signs everywhere across the board. Crime has taken the upper hand now in utica, with a diminished police force, there is nothing that can be done currently.The word on the street is it's open season here for all types of crime, well it's true because your seeing it, right now. Make your plans to leave as i am, for time is very short here....
Why leave? You retards will just move to a better state and start electing fcking zeroes like Zecca, Cuomo, Brindisis, picentes and all the rest until you have just remade your union prison economy police nannystate wherever you liberal dems move.
Really idiot. Stay there. You probably voted and tolerated it.
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Why bother doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Why leave? You retards will just move to a better state and start electing fcking zeroes like Zecca, Cuomo, Brindisis, picentes and all the rest until you have just remade your union prison economy police nannystate wherever you liberal dems move.
Really idiot. Stay there. You probably voted and tolerated it.
Cretin!! When you ramble crazy it makes my pooper juicey!!! Come get some!!!!!

Cliffy
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin!! When you ramble crazy it makes my pooper juicey!!! Come get some!!!!!
Cliffy
Awwww! Maddddd at the sad reality littleman?
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww! Maddddd at the sad reality littleman?
...and the reality is you are a genius Cretin. A verifiable Topix guru that will bring CNY to it's knees! Now, get on your knees and start cleaning old Blue for me.

Cliffy

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#9 Aug 16, 2013
All good reasons to own and carry a gun.
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the reality is you are a genius Cretin. A verifiable Topix guru that will bring CNY to it's knees! Now, get on your knees and start cleaning old Blue for me.
Cliffy
Poor thin skinned loserman. Waaaah WaaaahWahhh! You are awesome in your undying desperation.
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Aug 16, 2013
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer wrote:
<quoted text>Poor thin skinned loserman. Waaaah WaaaahWahhh! You are awesome in your undying desperation.
Cretin you beautiful, predictable freak. My azzzzzlips need tickling so get over here now!

Cliffy
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak

Miami, FL

#13 Aug 16, 2013
fat willy wrote:
All because of the blacks we have crime
The blacks aren't the ones costing you 65% of your tax base imbecile.

Now back to mommys basement and your misery.
You re all so funny

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2013
Leave Utica because of break ins? Where you going to go where there it won't be the same? Hell, the richest building in NYC, where the likes of Vera Wang and 30 extremely rich live, was reported to have had many break ins.. Don't you watch the news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Culver Ave park across from Parkway pizza 23 min Yup 6
Do all men cheat? 49 min MP knows 31
wktv mornings 50 min seek help 85
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr Wow wow 3
Does anyone know Adel Browne? He's been f**g cr... 1 hr Hangman 12
Turning stone 1 hr Damn Indians 50
prostitution 1 hr Aaa 19
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 4 hr Ted 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web