How is Aqua Vino
mooh

New Hartford, NY

#21 Sep 23, 2010
Is Rob still with his wife?
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Sep 27, 2010
He wasn't with her even when he was with her.
East Chootica DayGoes

Delmar, NY

#23 Sep 27, 2010
if the east Chootica daygoes like it, better off going elsewhere.
its good

Everett, MA

#24 Sep 27, 2010
no doubt we just went there for the first time in about a year and it was SUPERB! We always thought it was good, but it seems to have even gotten better! ZOverall probably been there ten times-- great meal and great service everytime. Highly recommened.
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Sep 27, 2010
I liked when it was Kitty's better.
Very good

Saint Johnsville, NY

#26 Sep 27, 2010
I have been there about 12 or so times and have never had a bad meal. Their salads at lunch are unbelievable. I think the best one is their Greek salad with marinated grilled chicken - YUM! They have this one soup, it's to die for... shrimp bisque with a crab cake plopped right in the middle. It's spicy and sooo good. Love Delmonico's too- you gotta love garlic... but if you want someplace a little more relaxing and intimate try Aqua Vino. I have found the hostess to be nothing but sweet and gracious. I guess if you act like an idiot you are treated as one...
Very good

Saint Johnsville, NY

#27 Sep 27, 2010
Monday wrote:
I liked when it was Kitty's better.
Were you in the elevator?
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#28 Sep 28, 2010
Very good wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in the elevator?
LOL! Funny.
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#29 Sep 28, 2010
Who owns/runs this place now?
very good

Carthage, NY

#30 Sep 28, 2010
Rob Esche owns it. His mom, Beverly, and Trish LaBella do a tremendous amount of work. They are wonderful. I have had several parties there, and they have always done a terrific job. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any event. The attention to detail is very much appreciated, and they certainly aim to please. I have been there countless times, from having lunch for two, to having a dinner party for 100. Everything was always great. Hats off to AquaVino for bringing some style to Utica!!!!!
tuesday

AOL

#31 Sep 28, 2010
If AquaVino is style then Utica is truly doomed. It is ok, sometimes good and other times not so good... even undercooked one evening.
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#32 Sep 28, 2010
Oh okay. I remember hearing vaguely that he owned it. I went to Whitesboro with Esche. It's that good?
excellent

Waterloo, Canada

#33 Sep 28, 2010
Its extremely good food ... You will be happy you went! I highly recommend it! I like delmonicos too--- we should be happy we have a lot of good choices for good restaurants in this area.Its great!
Monday

Jersey City, NJ

#34 Sep 28, 2010
I'll check it out when I'm in the area again. Maybe I can shake hands with Rob too.
Pleased

Lewiston, ME

#35 Oct 9, 2010
Went there for the first time, was very pleased. The place is very well done, food is very good, and the service was great. The waiter was very pleasant, and did a fine job. He had a good manner , and personality .Very Nice place !
went last night

Barker, NY

#36 Oct 9, 2010
we went to check it out last night. It was very, very good I must say!
does

Little Falls, NY

#37 Oct 9, 2010
went last night wrote:
we went to check it out last night. It was very, very good I must say!
mike geno cook?
Pray For Rain

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Aug 18, 2014
wondering wrote:
Need a place for sunday and saw their ad. Anybody been there? How is the food?
Go on a very rainy day. Try the meat A balls.
Mike P

Utica, NY

#39 Aug 18, 2014
Bartenders are overweight and think they run the place. Food was good, however do not start with a drink at the bar. Attitudes are not justified with the looks of these heifers .Head straight for a table
Heather

Utica, NY

#40 Apr 30, 2016
Jerry wrote:
Moms Love Voss's !
You are one of those dopes that stand in line forever for the voss food...that s so bizarre! It's like standing in line for hours for mc Donald's good ,good lord!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dealers cops should be watching!!! 39 min Rican 20
New hartford is the new east utica 56 min Looks bad 206
UC Dome recyled as diaphragm for Kelly Esche. 1 hr Not going away 1
Refugee Center Wan we survive giving away every... 1 hr Moohawk Valley Sc... 6
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 1 hr little eyetaly 7
Esche fired Nikki Todd 1 hr False 80
Dr. Aploks or Dr. Chaffe (Jul '09) 1 hr Was his patient 276
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 1 hr Jr Comet Touchers 328
Kelly Esche 5 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages