Worst Phrase In An Obituary

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
...Lifelong utica resident would have to be the worst. Imagine dying and that's how your remembered?
denial

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
...Lifelong utica resident would have to be the worst. Imagine dying and that's how your remembered?
Everybody has to be somewhere.
Jail Bird

Cold Brook, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
and i suppose you are a sophisticated world traveler. many people remember when Utica had much going for it. why don't you move to inner Detroit? to much negativity from clowns like you
Pleasure Kevin

Troy, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
If I grew up here I would probably have killed myself!
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Jail Bird wrote:
and i suppose you are a sophisticated world traveler. many people remember when Utica had much going for it. why don't you move to inner Detroit? to much negativity from clowns like you
I do my fair share of traveling. Thanks for asking.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
Yet, yoiu continue to live here and deny it. You are the sad one.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd commit suicideif I lived in utica.
Dave

Manlius, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he still lives with mommy and daddy so he has to go where ever they go. Sad really for someone his age, but he probably can't take care of himself.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he still lives with mommy and daddy so he has to go where ever they go. Sad really for someone his age, but he probably can't take care of himself.
Actually I heard you still do utica trash.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd commit suicideif I lived in utica.
Please move to Utica.....please?
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Please move to Utica.....please?
Ill move to colonie first. Have you found it yet lying Rome trash?
Dave

Manlius, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I heard you still do utica trash.
I wish. My parents made me go to college and make something of myself and now I have a great life here in Utica. Sorry you can't say the same but glad your parents moved away and took you with them. One good thing about you living with your parents is that there is no chance of you procreating.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I wish. My parents made me go to college and make something of myself and now I have a great life here in Utica. Sorry you can't say the same but glad your parents moved away and took you with them. One good thing about you living with your parents is that there is no chance of you procreating.
You really shouldn't talk about your own life situation the way you do. Don't worry, mommy and daddy won't be touching you much longer trash.
hank hill

Akron, OH

#14 Apr 17, 2013
I'm gunna go with...born and raised in south utica, claiming it to be new hartford when the city went to hell, claims to have moved the concrete jungle known as Clifton Park to sell used cars and thought that was some big impressive feat, cuz noone from the Utica area could possibly ever sell a used car. He overcame so many obstacles in his life, the biggest one being from Utica. He will be remembered fondly for his numerous threads on Topix running down a city that doesn't need his help being run down.

Pick any one, those are my best of the worst things that could be in an obit.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2013
All he has is white shoes, a Segway and fat hands.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#16 Apr 17, 2013
hank hill wrote:
I'm gunna go with...born and raised in south utica, claiming it to be new hartford when the city went to hell, claims to have moved the concrete jungle known as Clifton Park to sell used cars and thought that was some big impressive feat, cuz noone from the Utica area could possibly ever sell a used car. He overcame so many obstacles in his life, the biggest one being from Utica. He will be remembered fondly for his numerous threads on Topix running down a city that doesn't need his help being run down.
Pick any one, those are my best of the worst things that could be in an obit.
Nope. Grew up in new Hartford. Moved here with a girlfriend and went on to manage at a beautiful car dealership.
who knew

Manlius, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Grew up in new Hartford. Moved here with a girlfriend and went on to manage at a beautiful car dealership.
You have a sense of humor? Moved with a girlfriend, now that's funny! Manage a "Beautiful car dealership" that's even funnier. Must be slow at the dealership seeing how you are on topix all day.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
who knew wrote:
<quoted text>You have a sense of humor? Moved with a girlfriend, now that's funny! Manage a "Beautiful car dealership" that's even funnier. Must be slow at the dealership seeing how you are on topix all day.
Say whatever you want and don't be jealous.
Really

Herkimer, NY

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only person who would think someone would be jealous of a used car salesman. Do you actually understand what you are saying? LOL
who knew

Manlius, NY

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
That is precious. Thanks for the laughs, I needed them today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keller 3 min Wow 53
High school coaches 4 min Soccer Parent 10
When the mob ran utica 5 min Gullible Taxpayers 16
UFC At Utica Aud 6 min Comets suck 3
Cry Baby Eminem 10 min Word up yo 3
Transgender issue in Utica again 14 min Local news 1
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... (Dec '16) 18 min Wayne 58
Sarah Ann Wood? (Nov '11) 4 hr i love utica 83
Claudia just got my vote 4 hr Daiquiri 45
Missing Kim Strong posts - afraid of the truth ... 7 hr Two face 13