this chick is dirty.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Clinton, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
This chick named Maria Muniz likes to have sex with 14 year old boys she is 29 years old. Make sure u do not leave you little boys alone with her mabybe you little girls to. if u do not believe me check the nys sex offender page.
cause Im lizzz lol

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2016
Elizabeth 'because I'm lizzzzzz' olmstead has HIV that has upgraded to aids and also has oral herpes so what out when she offers dome instead
Gross

New Hartford, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2016
Sarah Millan she's slept with all of Oneida county
oldness

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2016
Gross wrote:
Sarah Millan she's slept with all of Oneida county
and i'll bet none of them were any good in bed..lousy lovers, every one of them.
Gotcha

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2016
oldness wrote:
<quoted text>and i'll bet none of them were any good in bed..lousy lovers, every one of them.
While we're on the subject, what makes women good in bed in your opinion?
Letsbehonest

New Hartford, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2016
oldness wrote:
<quoted text>

and i'll bet none of them were any good in bed..lousy lovers, every one of them.
You only get back what you put out plus from what I've read on previous threads that Sarah is "a hot dog in a hallway" type of wanna be cougar lmao
omg

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2016
Letsbehonest wrote:
<quoted text>

You only get back what you put out plus from what I've read on previous threads that Sarah is "a hot dog in a hallway" type of wanna be cougar lmao
"you only get back what you put out" lololololololol wish you could change sex for a couple of encounters with yourself...lolololololol
hanky

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 4, 2016
Elizabeth Olmstead lol what a dirt bag. I didn't know she had full blown aids now . hopefully she'll be dead soon
Letsbehonest

New Hartford, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2016
Letsbehonest wrote:
<quoted text>

No sweets I'm not complaining about "no one being any good " i actually have no complaints and I didn't have to sleep with the entire county to find someone "good " enough to keep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has Utica Politicians Done For American Hi... 55 min LMAO 1
Kaleigh's deleted posts 56 min Mario vertucci 8
Labella 1 hr Follow the Rules 4
AFRICA land of abuse starving no nano 2 hr Mario vertucci 1
Love Africa where they rape babies all day 2 hr Mario vertucci 1
mario PASS TELL NHPD SHE WILL SUE BECAUSE SHE I... 2 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 7
APPLE bypasses Utica nano, builds $1.3B in IOWA! 2 hr Mario vertucci 2
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 12 hr Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web