Why is Chief Brooks crying about budg...

Why is Chief Brooks crying about budget when..........

Posted in the Utica Forum

Paid Enough

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
I saw three firemen at Hannaford on Mohawk St this morning; with two of them sitting in the idling engine, while the other is in the store doing his shopping?
Engine #3, not on a call; from 11:15 am to 11:45, when I left. The man inside was standing with a partially filled cart and talking to a delivery man who was filling a shelf.
Chief, you better tell your men to make better decisions than this crew did this morning.
empty shelf

AOL

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Paid Enough wrote:
I saw three firemen at Hannaford on Mohawk St this morning; with two of them sitting in the idling engine, while the other is in the store doing his shopping?
Engine #3, not on a call; from 11:15 am to 11:45, when I left. The man inside was standing with a partially filled cart and talking to a delivery man who was filling a shelf.
Chief, you better tell your men to make better decisions than this crew did this morning.
I'd be mad too, that delivery man should have been more focused on stockin them shelves instead of talkin to dat firemans
Taxpayer

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2012
empty shelf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be mad too, that delivery man should have been more focused on stockin them shelves instead of talkin to dat firemans
Another load not pulling his weight.
These people

Baldwinsville, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Don't be a fool. They are entitled to stop and get lunch. Maybe they were doing a codes or fire inspection. Mind your own business.
Myke semen arrow

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2012
must have been buying food for firehouse at upper mohawk. I know cuz I pay the bill with your tax money collected. I even get invited from time to time to talk to my main man russ about how to scam the taxpayers. Now bend over, russ wants to rheem you again and he is using ,e because I am too stid to think for myself.
Taxpayer

Baldwinsville, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2012
These people wrote:
Don't be a fool. They are entitled to stop and get lunch. Maybe they were doing a codes or fire inspection. Mind your own business.
The fools are the taxpayers that stand by and watch these over paid morons rape the city. Overtime just to pad their retirement, sitting by playing cards and taking easy money.
Handi Man

Lowville, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fools are the taxpayers that stand by and watch these over paid morons rape the city. Overtime just to pad their retirement, sitting by playing cards and taking easy money.
Yea, until there's a fire. Then their risking their lives to save your lazy ass so you can continue to sit on your lazy ass.
Yup

Fort Mill, SC

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Paid Enough wrote:
Chief, you better tell your men to make better decisions than this crew did this
morning.
Another nitwit heard from. Do you think they should go without eating? Don't you think they can respond very quickly if they re in the truck with the engine idling. Now go kiss your sister/wife. And take a nap
Ritsy

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>Another nitwit heard from. Do you think they should go without eating? Don't you think they can respond very quickly if they re in the truck with the engine idling. Now go kiss your sister/wife. And take a nap
Another idiot with piss poor debate skills jumping to imaginary conclusions, semantics and infantile jokes because he has nothing intelligent to say.
Oh Really

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Must be no stores are open prior to their tour of duty. Let's get this right, 3 men on the clock @ $30+ per hr and a $300,000.00 vehicle, $5.00 per gallon fuel cost. Screwing the taxpayer: Priceless
Kamakookoo

Camillus, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2012
Maybe they should all shop at grocery stores in New Hartford before they get to work. Typical small minded Uticans....
outsiders

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Kamakookoo wrote:
Maybe they should all shop at grocery stores in New Hartford before they get to work. Typical small minded Uticans....
I think the small minded uticans are the source of the problem. Nobody can debate they just reach for their most creative ridiculous assumption. You are all right where you need to be.

“Lovin' it!”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 14, 2012
Handi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, until there's a fire. Then their risking their lives to save your lazy ass so you can continue to sit on your lazy ass.
Why doncha run for Mayor, Handi Man? You seem to have all the answers.
Taxpayer

Baldwinsville, NY

#18 Mar 14, 2012
poop wrote:
Buying food for the fire house after a call so they can save fuel with the fire truck instead of making two trips. Thanks for running your mouth with out knowing anything :)
How about 1 man going to the store in a car. Save the engine and fuel for legitimate calls, not to mention the other two tools just sitting in the engine for a half hour when they could be doing something useful like holding each other's hoses.
LOL

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 14, 2012
Why can't they brown bag it like everyone else?

Ah, that's right. Can't fit sausage & peppers, ziti, garlic bread and pasta fagioli in a paper bag.
Handi Man

Lowville, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2012
Cosmo-TheRealOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doncha run for Mayor, Handi Man? You seem to have all the answers.
I don't seem to have all the answers, I do have all the answers!!!
Taxpayer

Baldwinsville, NY

#21 Mar 15, 2012
Firemen should get a job where you have to work 3 days a week instead of just two. Yeah, go out and save another basement.
Keep your precious second jobs and collect your exhorbitant city welfare.
the one who knows

United States

#22 Mar 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Firemen should get a job where you have to work 3 days a week instead of just two. Yeah, go out and save another basement.
Keep your precious second jobs and collect your exhorbitant city welfare.
now now lets not be haters firemen earn their keep every time they enter a burning building! but the ambulance service was not needed they just padded their income!
homey Girl

Utica, NY

#23 Nov 13, 2012
sausage and peppers. oh boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 14 min Planned parenthood 31
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 22 min Mourning family 10
Melancholia 25 min Barack 5
Canít Wait For Legal Weed 2 hr Sativa 8
Zogby political polls are rigged for Liberal De... 2 hr Taxpayer 3
So I Was In Lowes 4 hr Eileen 24
Herb Philipson's being sold 4 hr Calvin 90
Piazza k9 services 8 hr Peace 44
Collis Heating (Aug '08) 10 hr kmr 38

Utica Jobs