municipal housing utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

Since: Mar 14

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Aug 24, 2014
Low income housing charging working class a flat rate of $920.00 a month but guarantees no safety to its tenants who are forced to deal with constant violence, drug trafficking, and crime. The people that commit these crimes are free to go on living here. Property managers do nothing to protect these over charged working class tenants but continue to allow people to live here when there only means of income are welfare in which case these tenants only pay a monthly rent of $50! Maybe instead of searching for grants to put up more security cameras, that are never working when a crime is committed, they should concentrate on giving these tenants the choice of getting a job or getting out! Making them you're half-assed clean up crews for 2 hours a day is doing nothing and no one is benefiting from them because the grounds still look terrible. You are not fooling anyone. There are good, clean, and hardworking families in the mha community that deserve to feel safe in their own homes!
John Thomas

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 24, 2014
The place on herkimer road in north utica they have welfare people working there, and some of the welfare people are sex ofenders just out of jail Rick is a peice of shit along with his fat slob co worker watch out for both of them I've been with both of them when they steel stuff from teants apartments money rings wacthes ect,ect,ect

Paterson, NJ

#3 Aug 25, 2014
They are even worse over in east utica.all they do over there is steal from eachother and sell drugs out of an.apartment that has been reported to mha numerous.times yet yesterday after taking my family out to dinner I witness a man on a motorcycle counting cash and handing It to the tenant that has been reported numerous times ( oh and drives a brand new Cadillac escalade) and the tenant hands him a baggy full of white stuff!! Oh and better yet the mha security sat in his truck right around the corner while this deal went down!
Knowledge

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2014
Housing for elderly was just built on Hobart and Oneida street.What a bad location.Drove by and there were 4 or 5 african american males sitting on the porch on the Hobart St. side.Elderly people will be afraid to leave their homes with all the crime in that area.Who comes up with these ideas?What a waste of money.

Baltimore, MD

#5 Aug 29, 2014
All the new housing they have Been building is a cover up for them to steal money.every project they start is given with a budget that they always go way over on and have no reason and no proof or records of where the extra spent money went to! And all that's ever gvien as far as an explanation is well....nothing. all these grants all this money is just a way for them to walk all over their tenants and the mha board and their commissioners to steal for their own families. Take a good look at where dpw is now re-paving roads that dont need fixing...it's north utica and upper east utica. Thats where these people reside!
False

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 29, 2014
Knowledge wrote:
Housing for elderly was just built on Hobart and Oneida street.What a bad location.Drove by and there were 4 or 5 african american males sitting on the porch on the Hobart St. side.Elderly people will be afraid to leave their homes with all the crime in that area.Who comes up with these ideas?What a waste of money.
MHA didn't build nor do they own the new building on hobart and oneida. Get your facts straight dummies!

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2014
False wrote:
<quoted text>MHA didn't build nor do they own the new building on hobart and oneida. Get your facts straight dummies!
Mha has there hands and men working on all different sites in utica. Fact of the matter is the first comment still stands and is all facts. Dummy smh very intelligent
False

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2014
curiou5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mha has there hands and men working on all different sites in utica. Fact of the matter is the first comment still stands and is all facts. Dummy smh very intelligent
Absolutely nothing to do with MHA. "There" hands are not in this one. It's all Housing Visions out of Syracuse.

And did I quote you in my post?

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
False wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely nothing to do with MHA. "There" hands are not in this one. It's all Housing Visions out of Syracuse.
And did I quote you in my post?
Nope you are right you did not...just didnt see a point in trying to throw a insult out to someone and housing visions is set up right over in the corn hill area also. I know this because a woman that works for mha refered a tenant from.mha to housing visions why? Because the woman also works for them...and this is why I say mha has there hands in everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 min nortutica 259
U know you're a Utica Comets Welfare Hockey fan... 6 min Drop The Puck 30
should be WELL I'LL NEVER GO Lol!! 6 min Irrelevant riggie 1
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 7 min Gaggy 47
His Address is a No No 9 min nortutica 31
How to Fail add a thought 11 min Irrelevant riggie 11
Keeping Dave Smith aka Clifton Park man busy 13 min Dave Smith's #1 Fan 1
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 23 min foodie 21
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:35 am PST

NBC Sports 3:35AM
C.J. Spiller's limited, but hoping to play Sunday
NBC Sports 4:01 AM
Bryan Bulaga "looks great" after Sunday's concussion
NBC Sports 4:19 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Michael Vick has nearly paid off his bankruptcy debt
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Antrel Rolle wants to play three more years with Giants
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
Bleacher Report12:09 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
ESPN12:28 PM
Beckham: Offensive ROY would be 'honor'
ESPN 1:41 PM
CB Thomas rips Jets for hands-off approach
NBC Sports 1:54 PM
Josh Thomas says Jets didn't coach him