Hank Hill where are you???

Hank Hill where are you???

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Where the hell are you at? We miss you! Especially miss hairy mary whose privates are ... Forested!
Mary Mary quite contrary

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
Where the hell are you at? We miss you! Especially miss hairy mary whose privates are ... Forested!
Hanky was on a few hours ago. Stop crying!
hank hill

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Things have been a little hectic lately KY. Me and my lesbian life partner Shamrock Lady have done nothing but argue for weeks. She is upset because we both want to play the man role in this relationship. I'm sad to say it but this relationship is coming to an end, soon.
hank hill

Vienna, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
Where the hell are you at? We miss you! Especially miss hairy mary whose privates are ... Forested!
relax man, I told ya I was gunna be hanging out with my best gal for a week, I'm back now, what'd I miss? Mary didn't chop down the forest did she? I'd be really upsrt if I missed that!
Mary

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
relax man, I told ya I was gunna be hanging out with my best gal for a week, I'm back now, what'd I miss? Mary didn't chop down the forest did she? I'd be really upsrt if I missed that!
Weller disappeared. I bet he is masturbating.
hank hill

Vienna, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Weller disappeared. I bet he is masturbating.
Could be...bet hes not thinking about a mangled bush to get him through it though.
hank hill

Vienna, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Whats new Mary? I'd like to say I missed you but well, I don't lie so I wont.
proof positive

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Things have been a little hectic lately KY. Me and my lesbian life partner Shamrock Lady have done nothing but argue for weeks. She is upset because we both want to play the man role in this relationship. I'm sad to say it but this relationship is coming to an end, soon.
Proof positive that Mary has the brains of a flea. Nit Wit doesn't even come close to how stupid and childish she is.
hank hill

Presto, PA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
proof positive wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof positive that Mary has the brains of a flea. Nit Wit doesn't even come close to how stupid and childish she is.
really, I just spent the week with my 7yo niece and had better conversations.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
relax man, I told ya I was gunna be hanging out with my best gal for a week, I'm back now, what'd I miss? Mary didn't chop down the forest did she? I'd be really upsrt if I missed that!
Hey stranger... Just thought maybe you left us... SSDD here,you didn't miss much. Mary re-surfaced,she still needs hygiene.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Weller disappeared. I bet he is masturbating.
Listen,bitch! It's my pecker,my soap,and I will wash as fast as I want! But at least I shower.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 27, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
really, I just spent the week with my 7yo niece and had better conversations.
How is the little one?
hank hill

Bronx, NY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stranger... Just thought maybe you left us... SSDD here,you didn't miss much. Mary re-surfaced,she still needs hygiene.
ah, some things will never change I guess...
hank hill

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>How is the little one?
good, fun, got a puppy but she can't hold him unless she has a blanket covering her lap cuz HIS THING!!! ITS GROSS!!! Lmao

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
good, fun, got a puppy but she can't hold him unless she has a blanket covering her lap cuz HIS THING!!! ITS GROSS!!! Lmao
All males have them...
hank hill

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> All males have them...
I tried telling her that, she didn't want to accept it.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried telling her that, she didn't want to accept it.
Figures...
hank hill

Hebron, IL

#18 Feb 28, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Figures...
well, she is only 7...

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 28, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
well, she is only 7...
I was watching tv and posting,I lost track of what and who we were talking about.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 28, 2013
I'm watching Big Rig Bounty Hunters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 16 min 6th Ward Sam for ... 45
Family court race 21 min Same ole crap 53
Why always destroying! 23 min Wow 46
Utica comets season tickets 58 min Comet facts 21
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 1 hr Whats the excuse 14
Epic List of FAILED Utica "Development" & "Succ... 1 hr Whats the excuse 10
episcopo steps down from united way 1 hr KC Fan 8
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr High Tower 29

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages