bipolar never fall in love with a bpo...
Factoid

New Hartford, NY

#174 Jul 14, 2014
Dude, get over her fast. Save yourself first. Telling her she's BP is not the answer. maybe it makes you feel good but she needs to come to grips on her own. She will just resent you anyway for being a good guy and speaking the truth.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#175 Jul 14, 2014
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for someone that knows how to keep busy and entertain their self. The ones with no hobbies, interests and always making excuses are emotional zombies. They will suck the life out of you. If the ex husband or boyfriend wants nothing to do with her.... Pay close attention.
That is advice that needs to be said. She wear down husband and boyfriends and other men who use her. Pay attention. She blames very one else. Pay attention
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#176 Jul 15, 2014
Factoid wrote:
Dude, get over her fast. Save yourself first. Telling her she's BP is not the answer. maybe it makes you feel good but she needs to come to grips on her own. She will just resent you anyway for being a good guy and speaking the truth.
That's what everybody told me...you never told a BP she is bipolar. But that was the way to get off that "merry go round" crap of the "gimme time".

Hope she can get help on her own.
way it is

Utica, NY

#177 Jul 15, 2014
ajv wrote:
<quoted text>That's what everybody told me...you never told a BP she is bipolar. But that was the way to get off that "merry go round" crap of the "gimme time".

Hope she can get help on her own.
Let's suppose she chooses not to, can you handle it? I know one who I adore and would do anything for. Deep down, she knows that she's this way but refuses to seek professional help. She's afraid her ex husband will get wind of her condition if a diagnosis is made and there goes custody of their two children and the almighty tax free child support check. Just do yourself a favor, don't try and figure it out. You can't predict other people's behavior but you can control your own. You sound like you want to be appreciated. I get it. Be a hardass and hot women will beg you! Don't be needy.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#178 Jul 15, 2014
way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's suppose she chooses not to, can you handle it? I know one who I adore and would do anything for. Deep down, she knows that she's this way but refuses to seek professional help. She's afraid her ex husband will get wind of her condition if a diagnosis is made and there goes custody of their two children and the almighty tax free child support check. Just do yourself a favor, don't try and figure it out. You can't predict other people's behavior but you can control your own. You sound like you want to be appreciated. I get it. Be a hardass and hot women will beg you! Don't be needy.
It's not that at all...I'm not really "needy" I just feel sorry for the woman. She's not by any means a bad person. But yes, you are right on the spot on one thing: no one can take charge of another person's life. You have enough with your own issues. And yes everyone wants to be appreciated. And yes usually when you are a hardass and the Clint Eastwood type women come to you...I know that feeling.

In fact I'm going out with a few other more "normal" women, because deep down inside you don't want "drama" in your life, at least no more than the necessary amount.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#179 Jul 15, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
I have to stand up for my bi-polar sisters in mental illness.
Yes, you can google "I'm sorry if my diseases don't make sense to you."
Bi-Polarism, of any type, is just another mental illness. Therefore, it can be treated and you can have a "regular life".
The key component is that once you are aware, you are responsible. Therefore, if anyone, with a mental illness or not, is acting irresponsibly, that's probably not someone you should be in a relationship with.
I agree with you on the "it can be treated" but often (very often) they don't want to be treated. That's when all hell breaks loose.
enough already

Utica, NY

#180 Jul 15, 2014
ajv wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on the "it can be treated" but often (very often) they don't want to be treated. That's when all hell breaks loose.
Ok enough talking to yourself here and bringing this topic up. You either are gonna listen or do as you choose. But stop wasting time and rehashing what has already been previously discussed. Are you hoping she sees this post? Just stop now while you are ahead.
Two sense

United States

#181 Jul 15, 2014
If she's 40 . She should know better. You can't fix someone. They can only fix themselves and most times they don't want to. They thrive on drama because they're used to it . Don't waste your time. They're the most insincere people you will meet .
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#182 Jul 15, 2014
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok enough talking to yourself here and bringing this topic up. You either are gonna listen or do as you choose. But stop wasting time and rehashing what has already been previously discussed. Are you hoping she sees this post? Just stop now while you are ahead.
What I'm saying is they aren't "bad persons", we are sharing experiences. Isn't that what this forum is all about?. And no, I don't care if she see this post or not, I already told her what I need it to. Yes, it's hard to get over a person, you think is "fairly normal" and it's really really screwed up. It's a shocker!!! You know what I mean...maybe yes, I'm venting here. Because it's sad and scary. Thanks to all for your advice.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#183 Jul 15, 2014
Two sense wrote:
If she's 40 . She should know better. You can't fix someone. They can only fix themselves and most times they don't want to. They thrive on drama because they're used to it . Don't waste your time. They're the most insincere people you will meet .
I agree. Sometimes they can be fairly normal, but usually they don't even know there's a problem with them. For us the best thing is to walk away. Specially when they don't even know about their emotions. I know cases when they can be treated (I have a BP friend who has a pretty normal life) and response pretty good to the treatment, but this girl is far from that. So I guess the rest is history. Again thanks to all for sharing your experiences.
Vernon Center

Newark, NJ

#184 Jul 15, 2014
40 crazy divorced into Kabbalah . I think I work with her . She's effing crazy. Thinks she's Jewish
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#185 Jul 15, 2014
Vernon Center wrote:
40 crazy divorced into Kabbalah . I think I work with her . She's effing crazy. Thinks she's Jewish
Probably there a few like her...most women into Kabbalah are crazy anyways.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#186 Jul 15, 2014
and borderline personality disorder...that's a whole new ballgame.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#188 Jul 17, 2014
way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's suppose she chooses not to, can you handle it? I know one who I adore and would do anything for. Deep down, she knows that she's this way but refuses to seek professional help. She's afraid her ex husband will get wind of her condition if a diagnosis is made and there goes custody of their two children and the almighty tax free child support check. Just do yourself a favor, don't try and figure it out. You can't predict other people's behavior but you can control your own. You sound like you want to be appreciated. I get it. Be a hardass and hot women will beg you! Don't be needy.
You are very wise. That is reason K don't get real diagnosis. She has lot to lose. She can't teach now her behavior not right and they found out. She is better to get medicine and live a healthy life. Not a shameful life in the newspapers. Poor sons. and husband.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#189 Jul 17, 2014
The Celecki case even got some news here in Panama
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#190 Jul 18, 2014
Bipolar Female wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here I'm 20 female bipolar. I mean I'm not crying reading this, but yeah it sucks what people think. I've been extremely recently diagnosed. And I've heard SO many times that "well we dont know a lot about this disorder yet", so who are these assholes on this website claiming they know more about the people who are dealing with this "illness" - I dont consider myself ill, but I also have a very mild case apparently. Whatever. Everyone has always said I'm one of the most drama free girls, just because I am bipolar (apparently its genetic unfortunately) it doesn't mean I have ever talked to myself or thrown things or become violent like most the men are suggesting on here. Saying they had an ex who was crazy or nuts. Its just rude. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and he was the crazy emotional one. Way clingy....Honestly though, dont be afraid to be with someone who is bipolar, they could be the most interesting person you meet! Some of the greatest people in history are questioned to be bipolar such as Einstein. It all depends on how you channel your emotions, for anyone. Personally, I just get manic and people have always thought I'm life of the party. Causes me to make risky choices but whatever. Lol I aunt hurtin nobody.
At least you're honest and trying to tell the guy you have a problem. That's different. I'm sure several famous people are bipolar and are great. Catherine Zeta Jones for instance. There are a lot of bipolar who can work just fine, problem is when emotions arise. The issue here is when you meet the fantastic Mrs Banner and then after a couple of weeks you meet "She-Hulk" as well. Ugly picture!
bipolarbaby4u

Troy, MI

#191 Jul 24, 2014
I'm a 36 year old woman who has suffered with this pain in the ass disease for over 10 years. I really resent everything I just read. I do have VERY intense emotions, but it's only because I feel so much all the time. It really hurts my feelings that men have this opinion of Bi Polar women because all I have ever wanted in this life is to share my life with a man. All I've ever wanted is to love and be loved deeply in return. Love is everything to me and it is the only thing that makes me happy. When I fall in love I give my heart and soul to a man. I love sex too and I love to please the man I am with. I love to give and receive affection all the time, as well. I am a hopeless romantic and I always make the man I am with my whole world and that's all I've ever wanted in return. I am loyal, warm, extremely compassionate and empathetic. The only time when I get bad is if I feel I am not feeling the love and adoration I'm giving in return. I get VERY depressed and want to die. I cannot handle rejection at all. The only time I get enraged with the man I am with is if he is disrespecting me or hurting my feelings. God help him if he ever cheats. I don't see myself as a miserable tyrant, like all the men on here have painted Bi Polar women to be. I just want to love, be loved, and make love. Therein lies my true and ultimate peace and happiness. It's what I was born to do. When I am my truest self. My soul realized and awakened.
Truth

New Hartford, NY

#192 Jul 24, 2014
bipolarbaby4u wrote:
I'm a 36 year old woman who has suffered with this pain in the ass disease for over 10 years. I really resent everything I just read. I do have VERY intense emotions, but it's only because I feel so much all the time. It really hurts my feelings that men have this opinion of Bi Polar women because all I have ever wanted in this life is to share my life with a man. All I've ever wanted is to love and be loved deeply in return. Love is everything to me and it is the only thing that makes me happy. When I fall in love I give my heart and soul to a man. I love sex too and I love to please the man I am with. I love to give and receive affection all the time, as well. I am a hopeless romantic and I always make the man I am with my whole world and that's all I've ever wanted in return. I am loyal, warm, extremely compassionate and empathetic. The only time when I get bad is if I feel I am not feeling the love and adoration I'm giving in return. I get VERY depressed and want to die. I cannot handle rejection at all. The only time I get enraged with the man I am with is if he is disrespecting me or hurting my feelings. God help him if he ever cheats. I don't see myself as a miserable tyrant, like all the men on here have painted Bi Polar women to be. I just want to love, be loved, and make love. Therein lies my true and ultimate peace and happiness. It's what I was born to do. When I am my truest self. My soul realized and awakened.
The fact that you allow your emotions to control you is a red flag. I get the whole thing about what you are looking for and respect that. The issue becomes your lack of judgement.
Your emotions create problems that don't need to be created. Things get conjured up in your head. The absence of LOGIC is why you will never find the ultimate peace and happiness that you're looking for.

How do I know this? I too once let my heart control me. It wasn't until I decided to be comfortable with myself and take responsibility for my own happiness did things finally work out. That means not letting others or relationships control your emotions. It's a struggle but I'm much happier today. Very little can hurt me. That may sound cold but I think with my mind and not my heart. In the end we are alone in life. The sooner you accept this harsh reality...I promise you will be much more able to cope. Best wishes for all that you're looking for.
Viewer

Worcester, MA

#193 Jul 24, 2014
You've got a serious problem. 36 years old a need a man to be happy. You sound extremely needy and lose control when you don't get your way. You should get into therapy to work out those issues within yourself before you get into another relationship and use a guy to qualify your own existence.
ajv

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

#194 Jul 24, 2014
bipolarbaby4u wrote:
I'm a 36 year old woman who has suffered with this pain in the ass disease for over 10 years. I really resent everything I just read. I do have VERY intense emotions, but it's only because I feel so much all the time. It really hurts my feelings that men have this opinion of Bi Polar women because all I have ever wanted in this life is to share my life with a man. All I've ever wanted is to love and be loved deeply in return. Love is everything to me and it is the only thing that makes me happy. When I fall in love I give my heart and soul to a man. I love sex too and I love to please the man I am with. I love to give and receive affection all the time, as well. I am a hopeless romantic and I always make the man I am with my whole world and that's all I've ever wanted in return. I am loyal, warm, extremely compassionate and empathetic. The only time when I get bad is if I feel I am not feeling the love and adoration I'm giving in return. I get VERY depressed and want to die. I cannot handle rejection at all. The only time I get enraged with the man I am with is if he is disrespecting me or hurting my feelings. God help him if he ever cheats. I don't see myself as a miserable tyrant, like all the men on here have painted Bi Polar women to be. I just want to love, be loved, and make love. Therein lies my true and ultimate peace and happiness. It's what I was born to do. When I am my truest self. My soul realized and awakened.
The question here remains: you admit you have the "pain" but are you seeking professional help or not?

Problem with bipolar people (not to to sound racist or anything) is when they don't know or don't want to seek the helpe THEY NEED and others are getting hurt in the process. This is the main issue.

Hope you can find whatever you are looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 1 hr Mark Roberts 7
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,993
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 3 hr slapanut 219
retro fitness 4 hr Insidious 18
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 6 hr big albert 6
Facilities and doctors and human rights as pati... 7 hr its ok 2
Water is on the rise 9 hr Unreal 1
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]