|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

jesus wrote:
If they play with the wrong man they could end up dead
I agree if you date the wrong man these woman need so much attention they sometimes end up in the arms of the wrong man .
stephen moel

Beograd, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Now to achieve all your heart desire, and share a new life story with joy and happiness.
contact Dr oshogunspelltemple@live.com.
he helped me when i really need help and now i can boldly tell the whole world about him because getting a WOAMAN of my choice after i lost my marriage was like passing through hell but now my life has change for good because i learn to contact him when a Cole worker in my office direct my to find him on this same site.
so reach him now with +2348189075265
OR contact him via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com

so reach him now with +2348189075265
OR contact him via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

jesus wrote:
I feel like i was in love with a blow up doll. Nothing was real i was used. I need a woman that never raped or abused.. So many scewed up women.
its not Kim's fault. She abuses because she been abused.
jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Im going to talk some sense in her.
Convict

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

My bipolar ex did that to me and broke her neck and beat her very bad..Bipolar people better watch who they hurt and play with.
Devils advocate

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

truth wrote:
Listen I've had several. Most are harmless. The problem is, you will eventually think you're losing your mind. What starts off normal usually in the morning will be like Jekel and Hyde come evening. Throw in some meds and add an occasional glass of wine and you'll quickly understand why the ex ran for the hills. Granted, they mean well, but you will never have consistency in your life. All comes down to what you can handle. My advice- don't wAit around for it too get better. Usually gets worse with age. Disengage slowly. Tell them you're busy with work. In no time they usually seek the attention elsewhere. Stay friends, just stay clear. Your life will never be on track with one.
it only gets worse be ause you were onk with it at some point. But-- truth is you wanted to use this person knowing all wasn't well. Guess what? You are not ok either
Devils advocate

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

jesus wrote:
Im going to talk some sense in her.
Maybe she really wants to love you but can't. Don't punish her.. If you really love her she needs help and can honestly not help herself... No matter if you were the last guy on earth. Give her a break ! Reasonable unless you have issues too
Devils advocate

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Convict wrote:
My bipolar ex did that to me and broke her neck and beat her very bad..Bipolar people better watch who they hurt and play with.
I hope you went to jail. Sorry for you. You have a mental illness of your own you can't address

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Devils advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she really wants to love you but can't. Don't punish her.. If you really love her she needs help and can honestly not help herself... No matter if you were the last guy on earth. Give her a break ! Reasonable unless you have issues too
What do her family do to get her help? They fed up or what? Thats not helpful.
Site is a joke

Athens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Try loving a bipolar man . Chasing rainbows because that's what happens . It's like loving a drunk your chasing rainbows . It never gets better only a short time . You wish it will many times
Bipolar People

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

They don't have inner peace . No pill can give that to you. They're afraid to look within themselves and that's why they are so hard to live with.
Tony

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Steve did & now he is paying dearly.
Nikole

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

I'm balling my eyes out reading this. I'm bipolar, 20 year old woman. It just disgusts me how much effing stigma there is on the disorder. Every single case is different. Hearing all of this makes me feel as if I'll never deserve to be loved. Thanks for that.. It's more of a struggle for us than it is for anyone else. We can't control it, sometimes even with meds. People need to stop being so ignorant, I'd be a really great girlfriend
Gaggy

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Nikole wrote:
I'm balling my eyes out reading this. I'm bipolar, 20 year old woman. It just disgusts me how much effing stigma there is on the disorder. Every single case is different. Hearing all of this makes me feel as if I'll never deserve to be loved. Thanks for that.. It's more of a struggle for us than it is for anyone else. We can't control it, sometimes even with meds. People need to stop being so ignorant, I'd be a really great girlfriend
I'm seeing one now, Nik. When it's good it's never been better and it's been frustrating at times. I get angry because of the deceit and behavior and walk away, for a while. She's awesome and right now I think she's worth some extra patience from me. You may have to put up with similar reactions but don't defend yourself, rather admit and ask for understanding. Learn about your 'disorder' together so he gets it. Good luck, you have a long life ahead of you. Be patient and you will find 'the one'.
Bipolar Female

Prior Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Nikole wrote:
Same here I'm 20 female bipolar. I mean I'm not crying reading this, but yeah it sucks what people think. I've been extremely recently diagnosed. And I've heard SO many times that "well we dont know a lot about this disorder yet", so who are these assholes on this website claiming they know more about the people who are dealing with this "illness" - I dont consider myself ill, but I also have a very mild case apparently. Whatever. Everyone has always said I'm one of the most drama free girls, just because I am bipolar (apparently its genetic unfortunately) it doesn't mean I have ever talked to myself or thrown things or become violent like most the men are suggesting on here. Saying they had an ex who was crazy or nuts. Its just rude. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and he was the crazy emotional one. Way clingy....Honestly though, dont be afraid to be with someone who is bipolar, they could be the most interesting person you meet! Some of the greatest people in history are questioned to be bipolar such as Einstein. It all depends on how you channel your emotions, for anyone. Personally, I just get manic and people have always thought I'm life of the party. Causes me to make risky choices but whatever. Lol I aunt hurtin nobody.
amazing

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

Bipolar Female wrote:
<quoted text>Same here I'm 20 female bipolar. I mean I'm not crying reading this, but yeah it sucks what people think. I've been extremely recently diagnosed. And I've heard SO many times that "well we dont know a lot about this disorder yet", so who are these assholes on this website claiming they know more about the people who are dealing with this "illness" - I dont consider myself ill, but I also have a very mild case apparently. Whatever. Everyone has always said I'm one of the most drama free girls, just because I am bipolar (apparently its genetic unfortunately) it doesn't mean I have ever talked to myself or thrown things or become violent like most the men are suggesting on here. Saying they had an ex who was crazy or nuts. Its just rude. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and he was the crazy emotional one. Way clingy....Honestly though, dont be afraid to be with someone who is bipolar, they could be the most interesting person you meet! Some of the greatest people in history are questioned to be bipolar such as Einstein. It all depends on how you channel your emotions, for anyone. Personally, I just get manic and people have always thought I'm life of the party. Causes me to make risky choices but whatever. Lol I aunt hurtin nobody.
Been dating one for awhile who has yet to admit it and seek help. To begin with she's a spoiled brat adult only child. Everything in her life has always been centered around her. She's in her 40's but developmentally acts early 20's. I love this girl but she gets manic and starts treating me like garbage when least expected and it's very confusing when I have to doubt my own self. Even trying to have a calm discussion with her about this is a trigger point. It's good when it's good but the mental stress of not worth it. I believe in tolerance but when you lose respect for yourself... Just walk

“Business guy in Recovery”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Judged:

I have to stand up for my bi-polar sisters in mental illness.

Yes, you can google "I'm sorry if my diseases don't make sense to you."

Bi-Polarism, of any type, is just another mental illness. Therefore, it can be treated and you can have a "regular life".

The key component is that once you are aware, you are responsible. Therefore, if anyone, with a mental illness or not, is acting irresponsibly, that's probably not someone you should be in a relationship with.
Vito Bambino

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

After getting to first base - I mean not just a simple kiss - a fabulous makeout session - and she burst into tears saying "I just wanted to be held! Huhuhuhuhu!!" - after all that - I say "Run!" Don't just walk away - RUN! Bipolar my arse! She is just playing a game called "I can make him feel guilt!" I just wanted to be held? Maybe those freakin nuns made her feel guilty for getting moist down there. Damn them all to hell!
Jim

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

I am trying to break up with my bipolar girlfriend of 2 years and she won't LEAVE! I can't get her out of my house. It's awful. She claims I can't get rid of her because she has "residence" here.

HELP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 50 min Fill 131
Do women like men with big heads? (Jan '12) 1 hr ayo 18
nikki edsall 2 hr Wow 8
get rid of hamas 3 hr ziiighiial 2
hobby lobby protest 3 hr model power 11
New City, New Women 3 hr truth hurts 6
lets FEED ]\[GGERS FOR EVER ON YOUR STOLEN MONEY 4 hr true 7
The "Summer of Rigge" needs to end 4 hr LIES AN SREGGIN 26
Andy Beengrezy Brindisi INDICTED! 4 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 8