The Grandmother

Utica, NY

#103 Aug 17, 2013
I miss my son & grandchildren terribly. My counselor told me I have to let them go. The girl controls his life completely! All I do is cry about this. It was tearing me apart. Altho, it hurts very much to have no more contact with my son, my health is much better for it. I pray that someday he will have enough of her & leave & we can all start again. It can't happen soon enough. She caused upheaval in her own family. They, however, will cowtow to her to see the kids. All it is is tension in that home. I just walked away from it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104 Aug 18, 2013
thats what ya got to do. They never change, just the people they chose to use for there needs. the kids will suffer the most.
Truth

New Hartford, NY

#105 Aug 19, 2013
Any person who feels trapped by a bi-polar partner needs to get out. Don't worry about not seeing your children etc. If you truly believe has a legitimate mental issue whether diagnosed or not, there is no excuse to stay in an emotionally, physically or abusive relationship. Staying together for the kids or a concern over losing custody (particularly for men who are often harmed here)is not a legitimate reason...it's an excuse.

The first step would be to seek a third party mental health provider to address marital issues. That person may also be in a great position to make an actual diagnosis which could prove helpful if you have legitimate concerns about child safety and well-being. Just remember, a person diagnosed with mental illness is a parent and should be entitled to see their children regardless.

If you suspect someone is bi-polar...think of your kids first and their safety. Relationship second. Don't be an enabler!

Location hidden

#106 Aug 19, 2013
good advise,
jesus

United States

#107 Sep 2, 2013
I met Ferahnaz Yildiz July first 2013. She Turkish living in Chicago. I asked for a ride to the subway. She asked if i wanted to see her pet cat. I said sure.we went to her apartment talked for hours about yoga and fitness eating healthy..I loved fitness cause im a 20 year martial arts expert. She was a full time yoga instructor of 20years.I never went back to my apartment. I went one time to get all my stuff and moved in with her..just 3 days. I started yoga and all types of fitness with her. Riding on the back of her motorcycle, which she drove dangerously. Wr started doing everything from ballroom dancing to being all over Chicago event. We held hands and passionate kissing everywhere we went. The passion and spending every minute together before i knew it i was in seriously deep love we had so much in common. The love making was the i ever had. Nice and slow from head to toe. It was my greatest love story ever..we cook together and bayh each other. We told each we in love and marriage and taking me to turkey one day.then she said she scared.i asked why she said because i change. I didnt understand at the time.by August she got into 2 car wreaks in 2 weeks.running red lights. She slso started shopliftin.Then one day she said she having mixed feelings..i ask what she meant. She said she have feelings for two men. I couldn't understan. I tried talking but she kept saying she bipolar and cant help it. A week later i moved back to Atkansas. She was the best womam i ever had and i had many and loved many but i never love this much in my life i cried harder than i ever in my life. I left feeling pain,love,guilt,and extreme sadness. Its been 5days since i last hug and kiss her goodbye and watch her cry while i got on the greyhound bus. 36and she 42.i met her on my birthday. I kissed her in the rain..i never gave a woman roses until her. Everything was going so fast. My emotion have never felt this way before.. After i left her i couldnt eat or sleep for 5days. I extremely impacted..i wonder what woman will come into my life next.
Jesus Mary and Joseph

Utica, NY

#108 Sep 2, 2013
jesus wrote:
I met Ferahnaz Yildiz July first 2013. She Turkish living in Chicago. I asked for a ride to the subway. She asked if i wanted to see her pet cat. I said sure.we went to her apartment talked for hours about yoga and fitness eating healthy..I loved fitness cause im a 20 year martial arts expert. She was a full time yoga instructor of 20years.I never went back to my apartment. I went one time to get all my stuff and moved in with her..just 3 days. I started yoga and all types of fitness with her. Riding on the back of her motorcycle, which she drove dangerously. Wr started doing everything from ballroom dancing to being all over Chicago event. We held hands and passionate kissing everywhere we went. The passion and spending every minute together before i knew it i was in seriously deep love we had so much in common. The love making was the i ever had. Nice and slow from head to toe. It was my greatest love story ever..we cook together and bayh each other. We told each we in love and marriage and taking me to turkey one day.then she said she scared.i asked why she said because i change. I didnt understand at the time.by August she got into 2 car wreaks in 2 weeks.running red lights. She slso started shopliftin.Then one day she said she having mixed feelings..i ask what she meant. She said she have feelings for two men. I couldn't understan. I tried talking but she kept saying she bipolar and cant help it. A week later i moved back to Atkansas. She was the best womam i ever had and i had many and loved many but i never love this much in my life i cried harder than i ever in my life. I left feeling pain,love,guilt,and extreme sadness. Its been 5days since i last hug and kiss her goodbye and watch her cry while i got on the greyhound bus. 36and she 42.i met her on my birthday. I kissed her in the rain..i never gave a woman roses until her. Everything was going so fast. My emotion have never felt this way before.. After i left her i couldnt eat or sleep for 5days. I extremely impacted..i wonder what woman will come into my life next.
there will be others . She was in her forties and had a cat that was your first clue .
art

Utica, NY

#109 Sep 3, 2013
jesus wrote:
maybe u should meet hollie
ManofAction

New Hartford, NY

#110 Sep 3, 2013
I was with a bi-polar women for almost 8 years. Brought me down to a hole other level. I had no desire to even get up in the morning. Controlling lol you don't know the meaning. I couldn't leave the house without her flipping out accusing me of cheating and a bunch of bs. She is sick and needs help. She messed up the lives of her kids and everyone around her. She pretends she's ok but is just a bi-polar drunk who uses drugs. My life has improved 150% since I left her. I finally have my sanity back. As for her she will always drag anyone down she can. Misery loves company and this women loves to make anyone miserable she can. I truly feel sorry for the next dumbass man who messes with her. She cares about nothing and no one. Only her booze and drugs.
Been there

Newark, NJ

#111 Sep 3, 2013
Count your blessings. She's somebody else's problem now. They are so destructive and beyond help
jesus

United States

#112 Sep 3, 2013
Im mixed up with alot of different emotions from love her so much to anger and hate, guilt, and feeling sorry for her..a twisted situation. I keep thinking if there was something i could of done. Something i didn't do or say. Now i feel deceived and mind games i dont know whats real anymore. My mind was played with. Its been a week since i last gave her a last hug and kiss goodbye and i still hurt and pain..I can't let go of what happen can't find closure in my mind. I been in love alot but never felt this hurt in love. Thoughts racing in my mind about wtf happen...
Been there

Newark, NJ

#113 Sep 3, 2013
There is nothing you can do or say. They are maniacal self serving people. Sociopathic . If they have friends, it's not for long . They will do or say anything . They may even feel it at the time , but they change course and any good thing you do for them is resented by them. Don't waist a minute of thought on it. I know it hurts, believe they aren't thinking about you at all. She's onto the next victim.

Location hidden

#114 Sep 3, 2013
Accurate
Radar Love

Utica, NY

#115 Sep 4, 2013
I'm wondering what happened to the original poster - Andrew.

Andrew, did you run like I told you? Did she call you in a drunken stupor crying? Did you get weak knees and go back?

Color me curious.
jesus

United States

#116 Sep 4, 2013
My bipolar ex was in love with two men and requested a baby.
Been there

Milford, MA

#117 Sep 4, 2013
You can't be in love with 2 men. She was using you both for different things. It's typical. Just be glad you're out of it now. She's wrecking someone else's life now. They don't change. Move on and the one that's really worthy of you is right there. You just haven't seen her yet.
jesus

United States

#118 Sep 4, 2013
Im still tryi.g to understand
Quick Learner

Utica, NY

#119 Sep 4, 2013
You never will. Don't get hung up on that. Just because you love someone, they have no obligation to love you back. She didn't and its a good thing you know now before you had kids.

They will never stop being what they are. They see nothing wrong with it. It's about status, what can you do for me now, and what are you going to give me. Thats the way they think. They can turn on the tears in a second. Dont be fooled. She did you a favor.
Heartbroken

Utica, NY

#120 Sep 4, 2013
My son's gf doesn't take her meds. Claims there is nothing wrong with her.She's had trbl with her own family for YEARS. The mother couldn't deal with her & tried putting her in a foster home. The grandparents took her in. She deeply resents her mother. They are on the outs nearly all the time. She expects everyone to bow down to her. SHE is NEVER at fault for anything. The rest of us have to apologize for anything we've ever said or done (in her eyes) to her! She controls thru the kids. If we don't do as she says, she pulls the kids away. My son goes along with all of this. Sometimes he sounds are screwy as her. Our family counselor tells us to walk away from it.
jesus

United States

#121 Sep 4, 2013
I don't like how my emotions were played with like that. And other she's screwing has no status or job in fact he is mentally challenged i don't understand this. I told her somebody going to physically hurt you one day.
jesus

United States

#122 Sep 4, 2013
I feel like i was in love with a blow up doll. Nothing was real i was used. I need a woman that never raped or abused.. So many scewed up women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Bill increase 12 min MVWA Thieves 13
Who is a good dentist in Utica? 17 min Mark 12
Banek, new NH AD, your football coach is clueless. 27 min BenchJockeyDad 2
Apt/House rental is too damn high 33 min NoIdea County 4
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 37 min Truth Teller 4
Tazz Hanna 45 min losers 9
Millions to paint the Aud and a few TV's? 1 hr UticaSucks 1
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 6 hr Da Law 29
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 7 hr Tough momma 24
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 9 hr henry 58