Wow

United States

#62 Apr 24, 2013
FBI Profiler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to get in the habit of being their emotional caretakers. But, what you fail to realize is that you're only one of many who she will come to depend upon for various needs. Nothing is outside of the realm of possibilities as to how she gets her needs satisfied. Some of it will downright shock you! Also, they're very good at hiding criminal behavior from those closest to them. Your enabling actually empowers them to behave this way. In their sick mines, the role that you play satisfies that particular need as being met. As long as you satisfy it, they expect it to always be there. Pavlov's dog! Remove it and look out! As a guy, you feel like the king when it's good! Never get addicted.
Dinaro: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in thirty seconds flat, if you feel the heat around the corner."
a little carried away .
Nope

Baltimore, MD

#63 Apr 24, 2013
I hit the bail on the head . The movie quote is a bit much and out of context. But they are very hard if not impossible to have a loving meaning full relationship with this disorder. Lexapro etal does elevate some of the bad behavior, yet the underlying cause is still there. They maybe be drawn to a narcissist , then to the other side of the coin thinking it will be better. It's them, their insecurities and how they obsess about what others are thinking and constantly trying to adjust their personality to what they think someone is thinking of them, and it's almost always negative . Very self destructive behavior. Hiding substance abuse, living beyond their means , very generous with gifts providing it doesn't cost them anything. They're graspers, not givers. They are always looking for accolades for whatever good thing they do. It's not just women, I've seen plenty of men with this disorder. They are destructive because they are incapable of accepting who and what they are. Superficial, showy, attention seeking, name dropping are a few signs .
Nope

Baltimore, MD

#64 Apr 24, 2013
Alleviate not elevate
interrogation 101

New York, NY

#65 Apr 24, 2013
More Tips wrote:
<quoted text>Compartmentalization! Unless your brain is wired this way, you can't comprehend how they're thinking, because it makes no logical sense to a rational or logical thinking person. They have the ability to compartmentalize information and tuck it neatly away without you ever knowing a thing. There's no friendly file sharing going on here!

For instance:

"Bill and Katie said they ran into you at WalMart the other day and mentioned they talked to you for almost an hour and said we should all get together sometime; I'm surprised you never mentioned that to me, we were just talking about them this morning."

Response: "I must have forgotten, why are you getting on my case? Do you think that you can help me get my car cleaned?"
Very accurate!
Nope

Baltimore, MD

#66 Apr 24, 2013
^ good

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67 Apr 24, 2013
Radar Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Not her, I'm a telling 'ya, not her. Don't even know her but thanks for the tip of who to stay away from.(Was she the dog killer by proxy in Trenton that was in the news a year or two ago?)
It is probable bipolar people have somewhat similar stories. Too bad we can't get together and swap tales, I'm sure mine are BETTER than yours. And more of them too!
Received another debt collector phone call recently looking for HER BROTHER this time. And she's been gone ... many moons. Almost 100 moons by my count.
Last summer the debt collectors were looking for her. Played along with them long enough to discover she owes them over 20g. Had to laugh before I told them good luck! Crime doesn't pay and NEITHER DOES SHE!
Yea dog killer with boyfrend Randazzo ex trooper an other dudes. Whoever helps her the victim she always is. She need a man. She been embarrassing her family for years. I swear you talking about K Celecki. Can they all be so smlilar? Sounds like her family to. She don't care about anybody but her. Kids or nobody matters if she gets her s#x on. She love the nasty.
andrew

Cincinnati, OH

#68 Apr 28, 2013
it hasn't even been a week yet and she already gots another victim
Shinedown

Elizabeth, NJ

#69 Apr 28, 2013
She's someone else's problem now. Count your blessings Andrew. She's no good
what to see

Wilbraham, MA

#70 Apr 28, 2013
andrew wrote:
it hasn't even been a week yet and she already gots another victim
were is she from?
andrew

Cincinnati, OH

#71 Apr 28, 2013
she from maysville ky. and your right she is his problem now

Location hidden

#72 Apr 28, 2013
Her mother is Satan. Her father is sick in the worst way a father can be sick to his own daughter. The rest of her family ... well, rather looney tunes too, but since I'm not a psychiatrist I guess that's just my amateur opinion.

Beware of good looks (and those are fading fast btw)in small packages is all I'm going to say now.

The rest of the checklist, folks:

- Manipulates by playing the victim
- Calls you passive aggressive when you won't take her bait
- Hates BOTH mother and father
- Never accepts blame for ANYTHING period
- Has 'yeah yeah but what have you done for me LATELY' attitude
- Lies, lies, lies about just everything! EVERYTHING!
- Smokes MJ behind your back (I have zero tolerance for MJ)
- Throws friends under the bus

That mental illnes must have symtoms just like you say here. This is just like K Celecki . We all talk about it and we all see the same behavior. NOT good.
She been abused as a kid and it really messed her up. She take any one at any time now. This sh$t called dangerous! Who helps this mess?
andrew

Cincinnati, OH

#73 Apr 28, 2013
only god can help a mess like that.
so true

Utica, NY

#74 Apr 28, 2013
iknowcelecki wrote:
Her mother is Satan. Her father is sick in the worst way a father can be sick to his own daughter. The rest of her family ... well, rather looney tunes too, but since I'm not a psychiatrist I guess that's just my amateur opinion.

Beware of good looks (and those are fading fast btw)in small packages is all I'm going to say now.

The rest of the checklist, folks:

- Manipulates by playing the victim
- Calls you passive aggressive when you won't take her bait
- Hates BOTH mother and father
- Never accepts blame for ANYTHING period
- Has 'yeah yeah but what have you done for me LATELY' attitude
- Lies, lies, lies about just everything! EVERYTHING!
- Smokes MJ behind your back (I have zero tolerance for MJ)
- Throws friends under the bus

That mental illnes must have symtoms just like you say here. This is just like K Celecki . We all talk about it and we all see the same behavior. NOT good.
She been abused as a kid and it really messed her up. She take any one at any time now. This sh$t called dangerous! Who helps this mess?
This sounds so much like my ex. She would disappear for days. Engage in prostitution. You can't trust these types!
Simple

Worcester, MA

#75 Apr 28, 2013
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds so much like my ex. She would disappear for days. Engage in prostitution. You can't trust these types!
They care too much for the lifestyle. More than one woman has lowered herself to that to keep up appearances .
so true

Utica, NY

#76 Apr 28, 2013
They are time wasters and will rob you of productivity!
Simple

Worcester, MA

#77 Apr 28, 2013
Yes. They wreck everything they touch.
Someone That Knows

Utica, NY

#78 Apr 28, 2013
They've ruined their family and now they'll ruin yours!
curious

Utica, NY

#79 Apr 28, 2013
How do you get an order of protection against one? Law Enforcement say because I have no proof of anything and I'm a guy, there's nothing they can do.
Muah Haters

Worcester, MA

#80 Apr 28, 2013
I girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. No money no play

Location hidden

#81 Apr 29, 2013
Someone That Knows wrote:
They've ruined their family and now they'll ruin yours!
Nobody cares about her. She has nobody who cares what she does. It's too late for her and her friends. They had it with her selfish perverted ways. Who cares about Kim celecki?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano trouble 6 min Just me 3
Basil Bluz 39 min Jackie O 2
Nomination for Undercover Boss (Jun '12) 47 min Careandbefair 27
Bernadette Romano-Clark 58 min Phonytown 31
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr Comets Welfare Stars 8
Do I need a lawyer for my workers comp case (Jun '13) 1 hr Man In Dark Car 28
What should I do if I hit my Ding-Dong? 1 hr Enzo 1
Pulse magazine out of business- cheating busine... 3 hr ponyboy 16
OMG fat firemen on tv 3 hr Used Car Selling ... 8
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 3 hr BlacklistRed 17