|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Radar Love wrote:
*** TRUE STORY ***
I too fell in love with a bipolar girl. And alcoholic to boot!
She cut way back on her drinking when we were dating. And restrained her behavior enough too.
So so in bed. Not a firecracker, not dead either. Discovered the smaller/shorter they are, the bigger the Vajayjay. Kind of ironic. Pubic hair was like barbed wire btw, which she wouldn't shave off for me but did shortly after we split.
After marriage she went back to her love affair with Merlot and Cabernet. And became a real shrew, a wench if you will. Started giving me $h-it over little nothings. Got tired of screwing a usually drunk woman, so that slowed up considerably.
Didn't faze her at all, she just started banging some business associates. And some friends too.
When it ended the pain was immense. Never experienced somebody like her before. Learned alot, mostly what not to do next time. PS, that's stay away from f'ed up women.
Here's the checklist, folks:
- If they hate their mother
- If they hate their father
- If they have money problems
- If they have f'ed up kids
- If they love you like crazy one day and hate you the next
- If they hide things like booze and spending $$
- If creditors call looking for her years after she left you
You get the idea. While I cried when it ended, now I thank my lucky stars. She was the most F'd up person I've ever encountered, and I've known my share of them.
Run, fool, run. It's the only safe thing to do!
She sounds like K Celecki from Barneveld. That is the worst! Sorry for ya man.
Lainey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I agree!
Radar Love

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

hpst wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't her.

Her mother is Satan. Her father is sick in the worst way a father can be sick to his own daughter. The rest of her family ... well, rather looney tunes too, but since I'm not a psychiatrist I guess that's just my amateur opinion.

Beware of good looks (and those are fading fast btw)in small packages is all I'm going to say now.

The rest of the checklist, folks:

- Manipulates by playing the victim
- Calls you passive aggressive when you won't take her bait
- Hates BOTH mother and father
- Never accepts blame for ANYTHING period
- Has 'yeah yeah but what have you done for me LATELY' attitude
- Lies, lies, lies about just everything! EVERYTHING!
- Smokes MJ behind your back (I have zero tolerance for MJ)
- Throws friends under the bus

You get the idea. Andrew (was it?), run! RUN! RUN RUN RUN! Now you're getting smart.

And like the Bible says, DON'T LOOK BACK or you too will be turned into a pillar of salt!(Genesis about Sodom and Gemorrah).
OUTRAGED

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

hpst wrote:
<quoted text>
barneveld is full of bipolar women, nice and easy has a few working their also
Desperate seeking Susan

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

OUTRAGED wrote:
<quoted text>barneveld is full of bipolar women, nice and easy has a few working their also
especially at the bank . Hit on male customers . One hitting on my man didnt see he was with me until I came up.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Radar Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't her.
Her mother is Satan. Her father is sick in the worst way a father can be sick to his own daughter. The rest of her family ... well, rather looney tunes too, but since I'm not a psychiatrist I guess that's just my amateur opinion.
Beware of good looks (and those are fading fast btw)in small packages is all I'm going to say now.
You get the idea. Andrew (was it?), run! RUN! RUN RUN RUN! Now you're getting smart.
And like the Bible says, DON'T LOOK BACK or you too will be turned into a pillar of salt!(Genesis about Sodom and Gemorrah).
So you describing K Celecki? That sounds just like her. So mental ill. K Cleecki is a walking STD.
You know that?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Radar Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't her.
THIS be Celecki. anyone knows that! A come loader is what they call her.
Radar Love

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

iknowcelecki wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS be Celecki. anyone knows that! A come loader is what they call her.
Not her, I'm a telling 'ya, not her. Don't even know her but thanks for the tip of who to stay away from.(Was she the dog killer by proxy in Trenton that was in the news a year or two ago?)

It is probable bipolar people have somewhat similar stories. Too bad we can't get together and swap tales, I'm sure mine are BETTER than yours. And more of them too!

Received another debt collector phone call recently looking for HER BROTHER this time. And she's been gone ... many moons. Almost 100 moons by my count.

Last summer the debt collectors were looking for her. Played along with them long enough to discover she owes them over 20g. Had to laugh before I told them good luck! Crime doesn't pay and NEITHER DOES SHE!
Typical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

The pathological lying, the lack of self control, no relationship with family, no real friends. All keys to that type of person. The problem is in the being you believe her and fall for her only to realize its all a game.
been there

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Typical wrote:
The pathological lying, the lack of self control, no relationship with family, no real friends. All keys to that type of person. The problem is in the being you believe her and fall for her only to realize its all a game.
Sounds just like my ex. Karma caught up with her recently. Just wonder how many other victims she sucked into her vortex.
been there

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Typical wrote:
Just wanted to ad... I don't think it's a game. I think they're really f'd up and feel that by operating or manipulating people it allows them to feel a sense of temporary control. It comes off as playing people no doubt. My take is that underneath it all, they don't want to hurt people. They just have low self esteem and need to get that high satisfied by never letting either hand no what the others doing.
andrew

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

thanks radar love for your advice. she is everything you descibe but i have 1 question ive only dated her a month is there anything i should be on guard about? do they ever give up or do they seek revenge?
Radar Love

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

andrew wrote:
thanks radar love for your advice. she is everything you descibe but i have 1 question ive only dated her a month is there anything i should be on guard about? do they ever give up or do they seek revenge?
Some do, some don't. You have to figure out what phase she is in. Does she love love love you like crazy now? Not a good time if you do the real dumping, she might bite back.

But if she is at the bottom side of the tire (you're lazy, no-good, don't make enough money, etc etc) then leaving might not hurt her.

The best advice I can give you is to somehow figure out how to make her want to get rid of you ... and then act mature when she puts it out on the table ( Well ...if that's what YOU want ....)

In any event NEVER tell her it's her fault, tell her it's you. Because in reality it is - if you don't get out you will go nuts like she already is.(But leave out telling her that too.)

Good luck.
andrew

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

thank you radar love i broke it off yesterday cause she always acted like she hated my guts when we was dating. but if i date someone else she gets jelous do u think she might be the harmless type?
Not Good

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

andrew wrote:
Having dealt with one recently, here's what I know. Mine got busted several years ago cheating on me. I refused to take her back. Other people caught on to her game. When she had no where to run and hide, realizing I was the only person who cared for her, she started wreaking havoc in my personal life and sabotaging things.

Get out early. Don't wait around for the grand finale because it ain't gonna be pretty. If you're a guy...you're screwed if she files a domestic against you.

The sex is incredible, but you're playing with a time bomb. Not worth the end result. Also, other women will avoid you like the plague.
Right there

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't be fool.
Move on. It will only end up bad .
rachelle

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I know a guy like this
andrew

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

thanks guys i will leave it alone cause she dont have all her marbles.
FBI Profiler

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Not Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Having dealt with one recently, here's what I know. Mine got busted several years ago cheating on me. I refused to take her back. Other people caught on to her game. When she had no where to run and hide, realizing I was the only person who cared for her, she started wreaking havoc in my personal life and sabotaging things.
Get out early. Don't wait around for the grand finale because it ain't gonna be pretty. If you're a guy...you're screwed if she files a domestic against you.
The sex is incredible, but you're playing with a time bomb. Not worth the end result. Also, other women will avoid you like the plague.
It's very easy to get in the habit of being their emotional caretakers. But, what you fail to realize is that you're only one of many who she will come to depend upon for various needs. Nothing is outside of the realm of possibilities as to how she gets her needs satisfied. Some of it will downright shock you! Also, they're very good at hiding criminal behavior from those closest to them. Your enabling actually empowers them to behave this way. In their sick mines, the role that you play satisfies that particular need as being met. As long as you satisfy it, they expect it to always be there. Pavlov's dog! Remove it and look out! As a guy, you feel like the king when it's good! Never get addicted.

Dinaro: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in thirty seconds flat, if you feel the heat around the corner."

More Tips

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

FBI Profiler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to get in the habit of being their emotional caretakers. But, what you fail to realize is that you're only one of many who she will come to depend upon for various needs. Nothing is outside of the realm of possibilities as to how she gets her needs satisfied. Some of it will downright shock you! Also, they're very good at hiding criminal behavior from those closest to them. Your enabling actually empowers them to behave this way. In their sick mines, the role that you play satisfies that particular need as being met. As long as you satisfy it, they expect it to always be there. Pavlov's dog! Remove it and look out! As a guy, you feel like the king when it's good! Never get addicted.
Dinaro: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in thirty seconds flat, if you feel the heat around the corner."
Compartmentalization! Unless your brain is wired this way, you can't comprehend how they're thinking, because it makes no logical sense to a rational or logical thinking person. They have the ability to compartmentalize information and tuck it neatly away without you ever knowing a thing. There's no friendly file sharing going on here!

For instance:

"Bill and Katie said they ran into you at WalMart the other day and mentioned they talked to you for almost an hour and said we should all get together sometime; I'm surprised you never mentioned that to me, we were just talking about them this morning."

Response: "I must have forgotten, why are you getting on my case? Do you think that you can help me get my car cleaned?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

179 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do... (Apr '12) 4 min Chloe 84
riggie is a creep 6 min Spot on 10
AT&T Wireless Vs. Verizon Wireless (Jan '09) 47 min hmmm 9
aau basketball 57 min go aau 20
sick 1 hr briggs 1
jaks in barneveld 1 hr terrible 8
If Bill Potoczny came near your kid what would ... 1 hr Weatherchit fence co 6
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 6 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 43
High rise fire Ufd 7 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 32
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 7 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 122
WKTV's new broadcast desk 8 hr Sunny Side Up 72
Irish Fest 8 hr Sunny Side Up 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••