bipolar never fall in love with a bpo...
bipolarbaby4u

Troy, MI

#195 Jul 27, 2014
I'm so sick of people acting like professional help and taking medication is the cure all for every fucking thing! I'm in pain because I am lonely and I want love and affection in my life. Therapy and meds won't fix that. And yes to the judgmental asshole who made a comment about the fact that I'm 36 and need a man to be happy....YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT! I'm not ashamed to say it either! I NEED LOVE IN MY LIFE TO BE HAPPY! I need to share my life with someone to be happy on this miserable earth. Life is not worth living without love in it. That's how I feel. That's how I've always felt. That's how I will always feel. Some people need love, like others need air to breathe. I don't think I'm pathetic because love is the most important thing to me me and I can't be happy without it. To each his own. I think there is something wrong with the people that put no value on love at all. You're the ones with the fucking problem, not me. In fact you're what's wrong with this world.
bipolarbaby4u

Troy, MI

#196 Jul 27, 2014
Viewer wrote:
You've got a serious problem. 36 years old a need a man to be happy. You sound extremely needy and lose control when you don't get your way. You should get into therapy to work out those issues within yourself before you get into another relationship and use a guy to qualify your own existence.
Who are YOU to judge me and tell me anything about who I am??? You sound like a miserable creep who probably doesn't even believe in love and doesn't even bother looking for it. There how does it feel?
Shrink

Westwood, MA

#197 Jul 27, 2014
Learn to love yourself first.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#198 Jul 28, 2014
bipolarbaby4u wrote:
I'm so sick of people acting like professional help and taking medication is the cure all for every fucking thing! I'm in pain because I am lonely and I want love and affection in my life. Therapy and meds won't fix that. And yes to the judgmental asshole who made a comment about the fact that I'm 36 and need a man to be happy....YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT! I'm not ashamed to say it either! I NEED LOVE IN MY LIFE TO BE HAPPY! I need to share my life with someone to be happy on this miserable earth. Life is not worth living without love in it. That's how I feel. That's how I've always felt. That's how I will always feel. Some people need love, like others need air to breathe. I don't think I'm pathetic because love is the most important thing to me me and I can't be happy without it. To each his own. I think there is something wrong with the people that put no value on love at all. You're the ones with the fucking problem, not me. In fact you're what's wrong with this world.
If you need love in your life...seek the love of GOD first. Being with the attitude of "please love me, please..." is not healthy for ANYONE...let alone for someone with emotional issues.

Another thing...if you have a problem of bipolarity I assume you are seeking professional help. Bipolars have the tendency to deny going into therapy for a number of reasons. One of the most common issues is they don't want to spend money because they "think" they are "fine". They don't know a clue about their emotions but they are fine...and they are waaaaay "not fine". But to each its own I guess. Bipolar women can be great lovers, but they are not suitable for healthy relationships. The one I know, is still crying for a foreigner guy and use other men to compensate that issue, I was one of them. She has this attitude of being an emotional vampire, use you, fuck you (it was a so so fuck not bad not great either, although the first time she did some kinky moves) and leave you high n' dry. Not a good sign.

Good luck with your search of love, but my advice to you will be: seek sanity first.
lovely

Hayward, CA

#199 Aug 5, 2014
Im bipolar and i think u guys are more crazier then me.did you guys reread your messages.lol....you cray cray.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#200 Aug 6, 2014
lovely wrote:
Im bipolar and i think u guys are more crazier then me.did you guys reread your messages.lol....you cray cray.
Actually I do because trying to figure out bipolar woman, is almost an impossible task. A 40 yr old woman yelling "I'm a lose cannon!!!" I mean...come on!!!
bipolarbaby4u

Troy, MI

#201 Aug 7, 2014
bipolars wrote:
are the people even shrinks cant treat, they frequently dismiss the patient because they are intolerable more so even than a sociopath. The Bipolar wil assume a greater level of intelligence over the shrink and attempt to "fix" them . They are they absolute worst person to have any type of relationship with unless its literally in---and out! The problem is the bipolar does the best they can to keep a person in their web of agony with a slight chance of pleasure. If its even suspected that someone is bipolar RUN FAR and FAST and dont fckuing look back! Seems like Utica has alot of bipolars,maybe its in the water lmao, maybe the sewar treatment upgrade will help. Lets hope so :) tata
y
You are a fucking ignirant idiot. To say that someone with Bi polar Disorder is worth than a sociopath is complete lunacy. Sociopaths have no empathy at all for anyone and are incapable of love. Bi polar people feel deeply and intensely all the time which is why we overreact to everything. Bi polars are filled with empathy for people and even animals because we are very in touch with our emotions and our feelings. We love so deeply it causes us great pain when that love is not returned. We are the most deeply feeling people on earth and are capable of loving like most "normal" people will never know. I resent the horrible things that the ignoramus men on here keep spewing about us. My guess is that their opinions of women in general is ver low to begin with. They think we are all crazy worthless whores. Fuck you knuckle dragging cocksuckets.
I think

Roslindale, MA

#202 Aug 7, 2014
You should turn all the love and empathy you have inward. You may love someone deeply but the have no obligation to return your love and that's where the rub is. As hard as that is, it is life. Be mindful of it, yet don't put a wall around you to deny everyone. Most people do struggle with the reality that life isn't fair. I'm not saying that you do, just be mindful of it.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#203 Aug 8, 2014
bipolarbaby4u wrote:
<quoted text>y
You are a fucking ignirant idiot. To say that someone with Bi polar Disorder is worth than a sociopath is complete lunacy. Sociopaths have no empathy at all for anyone and are incapable of love. Bi polar people feel deeply and intensely all the time which is why we overreact to everything. Bi polars are filled with empathy for people and even animals because we are very in touch with our emotions and our feelings. We love so deeply it causes us great pain when that love is not returned. We are the most deeply feeling people on earth and are capable of loving like most "normal" people will never know. I resent the horrible things that the ignoramus men on here keep spewing about us. My guess is that their opinions of women in general is ver low to begin with. They think we are all crazy worthless whores. Fuck you knuckle dragging cocksuckets.
Not quite...bipolars can love someone today and tomorrow they have a spat and forgot all about the person. That's why it's so hard to love a bipolar person who is not aware of her or his condition. When bipolar actually "love" someone is because they are more into "fixation" with that person. Since their emotional part of the brain doesn't function well with the "reason" part of the brain (the logical one) when they are angry they cannot control their emotions very well like normal people do. Everybody wants love and to be loved, is in our nature. Problem with bipolars is they act often like they don't care when the smallest thing is on their way, they attack (sometimes physically) a person regardless if they are really involved or not with the situation they are upset with

As for the love life think Sandra Bullock in "All about Steve". They get ideas on her head.Sometime people take advantage of those.
skewed logic

Utica, NY

#204 Aug 8, 2014
ajv wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite...bipolars can love someone today and tomorrow they have a spat and forgot all about the person. That's why it's so hard to love a bipolar person who is not aware of her or his condition. When bipolar actually "love" someone is because they are more into "fixation" with that person. Since their emotional part of the brain doesn't function well with the "reason" part of the brain (the logical one) when they are angry they cannot control their emotions very well like normal people do. Everybody wants love and to be loved, is in our nature. Problem with bipolars is they act often like they don't care when the smallest thing is on their way, they attack (sometimes physically) a person regardless if they are really involved or not with the situation they are upset with

As for the love life think Sandra Bullock in "All about Steve". They get ideas on her head.Sometime people take advantage of those.
Try addressing their complaints. It's ok for them to get upset etc. But the minute you point out their flaws they think their immune from criticism and you have now wronged them.
Wondering

Roslindale, MA

#205 Aug 8, 2014
What the original poster described , I would think is borderline personality disorder. Not a good life partner . Their lack of empathy is telling . They're chameleons that fit into any environment . They're great actors . On the outside they will be very generous. Giving to charities , and like as long as there is some public accolade that comes with it. BPD people will do any say anything to get what they want regardless of how it affects those around them. They typically have no conscience , sympathy or empathy are foreign to them. They don't think rules apply to them. What is ironical is the fact that most BPD types are usually in romantic relationships with other BPD. I say romantic relationships and not love because they are not capable if feeling that emotion . They're really is no success clinical therapies for a BPD. They're impervious to psychotherapy. Hope this helps
Wondering

Roslindale, MA

#206 Aug 8, 2014
Drug and alcohol abuse are common. Impulsive Reckless behavior to hide emotional pain etc.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#207 Aug 8, 2014
Indeed, listen to their words during an "episode", not the normal "anger" or "rage" state, they say things often that doesn't apply to the "issue" or motive of anger.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#208 Aug 8, 2014
Bipolars and BPD share similar traits, however Borderline Personality Disorder is another can of worms.

Usually it takes a while to recognize a bipolar, Borderline is more "out there"

There is also the "borderline bipolar" which is a combination of the 2.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#209 Aug 13, 2014
skewed logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Try addressing their complaints. It's ok for them to get upset etc. But the minute you point out their flaws they think their immune from criticism and you have now wronged them.
Indeed they shut down within themselves and they don't forgive easily...
Dice Man

Westwood, MA

#210 Aug 13, 2014
They're all c-unts
Cruel intentions

Kingston, NY

#211 Aug 13, 2014
ajv wrote:
Bipolars and BPD share similar traits, however Borderline Personality Disorder is another can of worms.
Usually it takes a while to recognize a bipolar, Borderline is more "out there"
There is also the "borderline bipolar" which is a combination of the 2.
oh my , you seem to be awfully caught up with the whole idea .
facts

Albany, NY

#212 Aug 14, 2014
Mine is great today. I would give her a ring tomorrow if she wasn't such a time bomb
mifunboy

Grand Rapids, MI

#213 Aug 24, 2014
Okay folks here is the deal. I am a bipolar man, I was diagnosed in 2000. My birth mother and it seems everyone related to her is bipolar or has issues. I know I have problems and mood swings and I am in therapy and take my meds. Dealing with the bipolar women in my family that all refuse to take their meds is impossible. They also make it about them and guilt trip me. I say women because I am the only man alive related to them besides my nephew whom doesn't seem to have this issue. I told my birth mother I didn't want to talk about the past anymore and she blew up, guilt tripped me, refuses to take her meds and refuses to talk to me now. She said she is not crazy like me. Um hello I got it from her. I have a B.A. and spent two years in law school so I am a smart cookie. My advice to anyone is if their bipolar love interest is refusing to take medication or get therapy, RUN, don't walk, RUN. They also wine about their love interests and have tons of relationship problems and of course the problem is also the other person and not them. It is about quality of life, don't waste your life with them if they are refusing to get help.
ajv

Panama, Panama

#214 Aug 25, 2014
mifunboy wrote:
Okay folks here is the deal. I am a bipolar man, I was diagnosed in 2000. My birth mother and it seems everyone related to her is bipolar or has issues. I know I have problems and mood swings and I am in therapy and take my meds. Dealing with the bipolar women in my family that all refuse to take their meds is impossible. They also make it about them and guilt trip me. I say women because I am the only man alive related to them besides my nephew whom doesn't seem to have this issue. I told my birth mother I didn't want to talk about the past anymore and she blew up, guilt tripped me, refuses to take her meds and refuses to talk to me now. She said she is not crazy like me. Um hello I got it from her. I have a B.A. and spent two years in law school so I am a smart cookie. My advice to anyone is if their bipolar love interest is refusing to take medication or get therapy, RUN, don't walk, RUN. They also wine about their love interests and have tons of relationship problems and of course the problem is also the other person and not them. It is about quality of life, don't waste your life with them if they are refusing to get help.
Best advice ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 14 min NowThatsFunny 51
Lynch & Foster 28 min Marie 4
10 things about you 41 min test 2
parade rescheduled sausage fingered troll will ... 42 min ceremino 2
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI ! 1 hr Seriously 6
NH 35% tax increase on the way 1 hr Nope 52
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr Whats wrong with ... 22
No NH football in 2017 1 hr priornh 11
Joette Mancuso 1 hr Salatino 74

Utica Jobs