Next Last
denny

Jamaica Plain, MA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
never,never, they careless how much you love them
almond joy

Camillus, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Try dating Diana Vickery, you will need lots of flour if you do.
How is it possible

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
denny wrote:
never,never, they careless how much you love them
Who could get past a first date w a bipolar woman let alone fall in love with one
crazy

Watertown, MA

#4 Dec 28, 2012
I had one before,they are nuts.
Bada bing

Lansing, MI

#5 Dec 28, 2012
They are all nuts... But bipolar is a whole new meaning!!!
Shes a Crazy Beeotch

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Wait till u end up with one that refuses to hear she is bi-polar. So of course she won't take meds. She's obsessive compulsive. Yells at me and the kids. Is controlling. If she doesn't get her way she likes to throw and break things. She's ruined family relationships. She lies. But to look @ her she looks sweet & innocent.
hank hill

Garden City, MO

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Shes a Crazy Beeotch wrote:
Wait till u end up with one that refuses to hear she is bi-polar. So of course she won't take meds. She's obsessive compulsive. Yells at me and the kids. Is controlling. If she doesn't get her way she likes to throw and break things. She's ruined family relationships. She lies. But to look @ her she looks sweet & innocent.
sprinkle her meds in her coffee or cereal, you gotta be gettin close to the edge yourself.
truth

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Listen I've had several. Most are harmless. The problem is, you will eventually think you're losing your mind. What starts off normal usually in the morning will be like Jekel and Hyde come evening. Throw in some meds and add an occasional glass of wine and you'll quickly understand why the ex ran for the hills. Granted, they mean well, but you will never have consistency in your life. All comes down to what you can handle. My advice- don't wAit around for it too get better. Usually gets worse with age. Disengage slowly. Tell them you're busy with work. In no time they usually seek the attention elsewhere. Stay friends, just stay clear. Your life will never be on track with one.
Truth II

Paterson, NJ

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Yep. The passive aggressive behavior gets old. There is nothing you can fix. It's them not you. They will make decisions taking only themselves into consideration. As they get older they will become more resentful towards you and the kids and look for comfort else where. Move on.
crazy

Lynn, MA

#10 Dec 28, 2012
The bipolar ones are the best in bed,but aren't worth the b.s.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2012
truth wrote:
Listen I've had several. Most are harmless. The problem is, you will eventually think you're losing your mind. What starts off normal usually in the morning will be like Jekel and Hyde come evening. Throw in some meds and add an occasional glass of wine and you'll quickly understand why the ex ran for the hills. Granted, they mean well, but you will never have consistency in your life. All comes down to what you can handle. My advice- don't wAit around for it too get better. Usually gets worse with age. Disengage slowly. Tell them you're busy with work. In no time they usually seek the attention elsewhere. Stay friends, just stay clear. Your life will never be on track with one.
Harmless? Okay, let one of these unhealable broken wings wake you up with ranting from the other room about nothing to do with you , decide YOU need to wake up to handle her drama and in a full run from down the hallway into your room jumping from the doorway 7 feet onto your chest and demolishing a K-Size waterbed like a split swimming pool all at once.
Gooooood morning Vietnam!!

Those are for the birds.
crazy

Lynn, MA

#12 Dec 28, 2012
I got the best bj in my life from a bipolar woman. I think she enjoyed it more than i did. Very unstable personality though.
been there

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2012
They r awesome in bed and like it when you talk dirty to them. They feel liberated when you call them wh*res.
Just be careful. When you least expect it and they don't get their way, they will call law enforcement on you and muster up some bogus complaint. Just know that your playing with time bombs with these types!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 29, 2012
been there wrote:
They r awesome in bed and like it when you talk dirty to them. They feel liberated when you call them wh*res.
Just be careful. When you least expect it and they don't get their way, they will call law enforcement on you and muster up some bogus complaint. Just know that your playing with time bombs with these types!
I know what ya mean, awesome wh--re but the one I knew will set you up and get ya to do da nasty, talk da nasty talk and all then get ex trooper to do her dirty work on walking trails an kill a dog. Holland Patent knows who I mean. Thats powerful sucktion get that done for her.
FailOrama

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2012
hpst wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what ya mean, awesome wh--re but the one I knew will set you up and get ya to do da nasty, talk da nasty talk and all then get ex trooper to do her dirty work on walking trails an kill a dog. Holland Patent knows who I mean. Thats powerful sucktion get that done for her.
Wow what is this world coming to when they stoop this low.
Been There

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
IT sounds to me like you are talking more about a personality disorder than Bi-Polar Disorder. Bi-Polar women can be perfectly normal and stable if they take their meds and take care of themselves. But the world is full of people (more women) who want drama for themselves and everyone else. They lie, manipulate, and constantly threaten to leave, kill themselves, etc. Sometimes they go so far as to cut themselves a little bit. They can't trust anyone. They love attention and will suck out all you can give until you are spent, then they will hate you forever, until you make them happy again. These are Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bi-Polar.
Shinedown

Paterson, NJ

#17 Dec 30, 2012
And there is no cure for BPD. They're beyond therapy
yank

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
all females should be on prozac from birth
truth

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Been There wrote:
IT sounds to me like you are talking more about a personality disorder than Bi-Polar Disorder. Bi-Polar women can be perfectly normal and stable if they take their meds and take care of themselves. But the world is full of people (more women) who want drama for themselves and everyone else. They lie, manipulate, and constantly threaten to leave, kill themselves, etc. Sometimes they go so far as to cut themselves a little bit. They can't trust anyone. They love attention and will suck out all you can give until you are spent, then they will hate you forever, until you make them happy again. These are Borderline Personality Disorder, not Bi-Polar.
Turns out the woman who pushed the Hindu in front of the subway is bi-polar.
hank hill

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Dec 30, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out the woman who pushed the Hindu in front of the subway is bi-polar.
really? what tipped them off to the fact she may not have been a bit unstable? Couldn't have been the witnesses saying she was mumbling random shit to herself could it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 4 min Cretin is Riggie ... 34
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 6 min Nano Sheep 18
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 8 min Comets Welfare Stars 17
Looking 4 A Roofer (Mar '09) 12 min Hello 37
It's custmary for the men to pay 14 min rich 3
Imagine being a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 16 min Comets Welfare Stars 1
Utica Mission Executive Director a theif 18 min Community Member 22
Proctor football should be ashamed. 53 min Get a life 15
School Principals 2 hr Bernie 5
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr POS 643