scam

Camillus, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Its illegal to disclose patients, so where did they get 250 thousand patients in CNY to take the poll.

SCAM, When they post the names of these people, we know its not a SCAM, bet all the people they killed didn't have family members praising the dump. Until they post the people, SCAM.

Winners were announced in Modern Healthcare magazine in October. The award identifies hospitals in the top 300 markets throughout the United States. Each year, National Research honors hospitals that consumers rate as having the best quality and image, based on a study of more than 250,000 households.
Dedede

Nassau, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Every patient that receives services at the hospital gets mailed a survey to fill out after discharge. They fill it out and send it back in. That's not just St E's that's every hospital. So what do you think the scam is there exactly? In one sentence you say it's illegal to disclose patient information and in the next sentence you say you want a list of patients disclosed. So wouldn't that be illegal wing nut? Duuuuh.
a patient

Rome, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Dedede wrote:
Every patient that receives services at the hospital gets mailed a survey to fill out after discharge. They fill it out and send it back in. That's not just St E's that's every hospital. So what do you think the scam is there exactly? In one sentence you say it's illegal to disclose patient information and in the next sentence you say you want a list of patients disclosed. So wouldn't that be illegal wing nut? Duuuuh.
Wonder why I didn't get my survey? It would not be good.
well

Camillus, NY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
a patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why I didn't get my survey? It would not be good.
Wonder why someone from Syracuse would go to St. E's?
Burford

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Iworked at St.Es and it is a toilet.They dont care about employees. they used to give employees $35 gift cert. to grocery at holiday time. they ended that this year and also cancelled Xmas party. i thought it would improve for employees after they got rid of the penguins but it hasnt.
killing field

Camillus, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Where are the polls from all the people they killed, family's can't be polling, thanks for hiding your mistakes and killing family.
rickezmom

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
I had surgery at St. E's in June 2012. I had absolutely no problems of any sort. From the admitting personnel straight through to recovery. I would have to say that the Ambulatory Surgery Nurses were absolutely exceptional. They helped put my mind at ease and gave me great care. Thank you St.E's, keep up the good work!!!
fkamxms

Liverpool, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Well other hospitals have not given even a gift certificate to the grocery store, stop whining. It was a perk not a given benefit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 7 min Ralph Leo 18
How Small Is Utica 9 min Genius 12
Utica area growing economy 11 min Carla 9
Miss You 12 min Ricks Cabaret 28
Do Bosnian woman prefer American or Bosnian men? (Mar '12) 17 min Brandon 115
My girlfriends sister (Sep '11) 24 min rock hard 20
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 46 min useless 6
Why Robert T Oliveira 4 hr Large Boned Utican 23
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 7 hr Little Johnny 383
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:49PM