Val too

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

So where can we find Val now? I don't care about any foolish certificate. I'd just like to say hello to her and see if she is interested in some discreet girl/girl fun and games.
Nobody

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I called Melissa at Escape Away and she was booked until mid Oct, I could not wait that long. Wen't to Trendsetters and it was not too good in my opinion!
Gloria

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I called up Time for me day spa to see if they knew anyone I could call in regards to my gift certificate and they said they would honor 25% of white whispers gift certificates. I know its not getting all your money back but its better than nothing!
just wrong

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Thanks Gloria!
Terry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Nobody wrote:
I called Melissa at Escape Away and she was booked until mid Oct, I could not wait that long. Wen't to Trendsetters and it was not too good in my opinion!
Lissa is the bom I would follow her anywhere she works she knows how to get and treat keep her clients! We follow her anywhere she has been.
Rufus

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Do you people not know about the "White Whispers II" Day Spa that opened up down in Waterville (Where Valerie is from)? On Main St (Route 12 South from Utica/New Hartford) kind of kitty corner from the Stewart's Gas Station. Its a small small building - housing an Insurance Agency, a Chiro clinic, and now White Whispers II
Rufus

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Sorry - I see on the previous page that you have already discussed that fact. Nevermind.
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

it's not white whispers anymore in waterville.
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Val too - you are one sick sucker! why don't you move to california and be gay with everyone else out there?
Val too

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Honey, just because you are not diverse in your sexual interests, you do not have to call me sick. You would be surprised to know who is Bi, who practice BDSM, groups or other non vanila activities. Perhaps if you looked half way decent you would have someone want to kneel at your feet. I doubt it. It takes looks and brains to be the top. Goodbye.
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Val too wrote:
Honey, just because you are not diverse in your sexual interests, you do not have to call me sick. You would be surprised to know who is Bi, who practice BDSM, groups or other non vanila activities. Perhaps if you looked half way decent you would have someone want to kneel at your feet. I doubt it. It takes looks and brains to be the top. Goodbye.
Well the Bible says Adam and Even NOT Adam and Steve my dear. Obviously I look half way decent that I'm not in need of love from another woman! UGLY on the inside you must be... and it IS sick that you think 2 woman should be together! I don't need nor want anybody to kneel at my feet honey, I'm not God!
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Meant Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve.
Rev Al

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

sam wrote:
seriously about the gift certificate ...i want a refund also...I really dont care what she drives she has a business and if they are that good then she must be making good money...sorry if she has issues but everyone knows they are not cheap
It was a gift. You didn't pay for it.
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Rev Al wrote:
<quoted text>It was a gift. You didn't pay for it.
Same difference -- either way she's out her gift certificate and whoever gave it to her is out their money. Either way you look at it, it's just down right wrong!

GREEDY AMERICA!!! THE AMERICAN WAY TODAY
FYI

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

I saw a moving van in the back of white whispers as I drove by this morning. could tell if the were moving out or in
RegularCrewChief

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Gayle wrote:
What about people that have gift certificates from Xmas?
Ya snooze, ya lose! Sorry, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Rev Al

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Same difference -- either way she's out her gift certificate and whoever gave it to her is out their money. Either way you look at it, it's just down right wrong!
GREEDY AMERICA!!! THE AMERICAN WAY TODAY
Have you ever owned a business?
Junebugs Mom

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

The place was a hole in the wall. My husband got me a GC for there two year's ago thinking it was a nice place.
Overall, the place was not exactly "spa-like" and I was disappointed. Certainly needed some updating. Simply looked like a house inside.
AND, the nail tech broke up with her boyfriend the night before and ended up filing my nails down to nothing (and I had to refile and fix on my own). While I had to sit there for an hour listening to her go on and on (and they did my nails in a back room where they clean stuff- awful, just awful.
For the person defending the owner, no I did not complain; I just never went back!
Sorry to hear they have an illness, but they were just like any other small town salon, and not a 'spa' like some other local options.
just me

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Rev Al wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever owned a business?
Actually, yes, we own 2 businesses, thanks for asking! Both doing well, struggles and all if you must know! And we don't take peoples money and then close -- they GET what THEY PAID FOR!!!
brab

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

I, too got a gift certificate from White Whispers and cannot use it. They had everyones' address that they sent these to. They should have sent an email saying they were closing and that it could be redeemed. Just wrong to close up shop and not honor good money that was given to them. Very unethical!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites IN PLAYBOY HOME GIRLS IN NATIONAL GEOGR... 9 min groggerknucckdrag 3
THREE men WHO HAVE 78 KIDS WITH 46 WOMEN AN TAX... 10 min groggerknucckdrag 14
Utica is gone.There is no choice for Mayor (Jul '11) 10 min Mayor Palmieri 5
WHO has PANTYHOSE ON SALE OR A GOOD AIRTIGHT BAG 12 min groggerknucckdrag 2
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 12 min True 11
Good place to buy pot 15 min Mr Poopy Drawers 1
Marlene Brown and the Children's Museum (Feb '13) 16 min Utica 76
half moon cookies origin (Oct '11) 1 hr n utica kiwanian 24
Wegmans on the move 1 hr TheKel 9
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 1 hr Yeah Ok 15