Worse Sports Program: NH or ND??
Posted in the Utica Forum
#1 Jun 27, 2014
Which school has the worst sports program, from coaching to administration to meddling parents?
#2 Jun 27, 2014
Has to be ND. New Hartford would kill them in all sports and ND has awful parents
#3 Jun 27, 2014
Got to say ND is worse off...hardly any kids left there. NH has plenty of talent
#4 Jun 27, 2014
LMAO...not even close! ND is far worse. Winning takes care of many issues and lets just say ND has many many issues at the moment.
1) NH facilities are 10 times better! Turf football field, rubberized track, baseball field is one of best in TVL, indoor pool, 2x gyms, ice arena next door, tennis courts etc.
2) NH has far more competitive programs: baseball, basketball, hockey, LAX, track, golf, swimming & wrestling.
3) NH is class A facing better competition. ND keeps dropping classes!
4) ND AD only cares about a couple of its programs with little money to fund other programs. Fund raising constantly! All the tuition $ is donated to charities rather than turned back into the sports programs & facilities.
5) Little school spirit at ND. ND athletes are in and out of the program. Many transfer in...and back out. Little consistency year to year. Who knows what you have year to year.
6) Baseball team was ranked #1 in NY which I had never seen before in TVL and pushed for a state championship recently. Not gonna see ND do that for a long while. Horses are all gone.
7) NH beats ND the majority of the time in most sports.
8) ND is bad now and continuing to get worse with many athletes leaving. Durr was the last D1 athlete in the school.
9) You actually pay thousands to suck at ND!
10) Some god awful parents and people affiliated with ND. Miserable to deal with at times. NH is generally a better class of people to be around.
11) ND WAS a great option for small D school kids to transfer into a larger classification, better coaches & more exposure. Brought in many solid athletes that way. Dropping classification and losing all of its D1 kids is going to even make that difficult to recruit kids going forward.
New Hartford wins this one easily.
#5 Jun 27, 2014
The most corrupt and out of control program is NH. ND has nothing left anyways. The school is history but NH was ruined by Pete Alvanos.
#6 Jun 27, 2014
ND is worse. Nd will close soon and NH will hr around for years. Nd is a dump while NH has awesome facilities in and out. So NH has pete alvanos...ND has anna mae Collins lol lol ... no contest ND is awful. Nobody from NH transfers to ND. Just look at all the former ND alumni who's kids attend NH and play sports vs ND.
#7 Jun 27, 2014
ND is worse by a landslide. I understand the issues at NH with the AD and some coaches but that is correct able. ND has many fundamental problems that cannot be corrected.
Just look at the families that have left ND the past 6 months alone. Staggering.
Add your comments below
|Brindisi's slimey goomba Policelli||4 min||All you got||8|
|ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ...||8 min||NYLON APE CRIMES||36|
|why ]\[lGGERS HAVE LOWEST IQ OF ANY RACE ON EAR...||10 min||NYLON APE CRIMES||123|
|savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL||11 min||NYLON APE CRIMES||222|
|how MANY 14NM FABS DO THEY MAKE IN AFRICA||11 min||NYLON APE CRIMES||95|
|Police Cover-up in New Hartford||13 min||No no||102|
|How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16)||14 min||ZERO||563|
|Who is funding the Aud renovations?||37 min||Yes you blow hard||62|
|Claudia Bad Mouthing||1 hr||Claudia Already Won||40|
|Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ...||1 hr||Utica loozerz||125|
|Sexless Marriage||2 hr||Happy Husband||23|
Find what you want!
Search Utica Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC