The Sunnyside Motel is on fire... UFD...

The Sunnyside Motel is on fire... UFD will botch it!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Combusto

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Let's see what's left when the foundation savers get done!
Seriously

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
ru kidding?!
Combusto

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
OK between open mikes and not knowing how to approach we're off to a smashing Utican start!
The "Commander" "in charge" thought he'd be smart and tell all the approaching apparatus to use an alternate road but then had to tell them all there was no way out that way.
Meantime, someone just accidentally opened up their mike and said "holy sh-t...".
Yes you just can't get any better operational comedy than this crew!

And remember this is only over the smell of smoke!!!
Scum

Charlestown, MA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Smell? Smoke and flames were seen when pulling up . What scanner you listening to? Its owned by Tim Julian..lol
southernbel

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Where is this?
Combusto

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Well they just found actual fire between the floorboards of the basement and have after 20mins actually called a "fire" lol!

--Dunno what the idiot poster above is saying they just now got into the basement and found it so go back to your crackpipe son.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2012
According to the news, the fire crews were able to confine it to a small area of the basement. Thank the brave men and women of the Utica Fire Department for another job well done!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Combusto wrote:
OK between open mikes and not knowing how to approach we're off to a smashing Utican start!
The "Commander" "in charge" thought he'd be smart and tell all the approaching apparatus to use an alternate road but then had to tell them all there was no way out that way.
Meantime, someone just accidentally opened up their mike and said "holy sh-t...".
Yes you just can't get any better operational comedy than this crew!
And remember this is only over the smell of smoke!!!
What is the UFD frequency? Or frequencies?
Lol

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Fires are nothing to laugh about. But I was in the area when the Calvary was arriving...and you would have thought it was a 9/11 situation with the amount of vehicles there. Nothing wrong with being prepared, but it looked like extreme overkill on the response. Good for them for handling it, I guess it's better to be over prepared than under prepared.
Not quite Viscount

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2012
"Brave"? Really? When was the last time a utica firmean did anything but claim comp for being to fkn FAT in the last 50 years? Any idea azzlick or no? Even on the air it sounded like a total clusterfk like most utica area official coms do. Just the comparison to your local radio traffic with other regions reveals a blanket unprofessionalism actually. Often we hear ridiculous utican conversations and weak attempts at jokes and other unnecessary crap on the air. Frankly, few even sound like they can talk all that well. Sorry but true Count!
FYI

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> What is the UFD frequency? Or frequencies?
Just go on: RadioReference.com . You'll be able to get the calls thru your computer.
Worth Thinking About

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
Fires are nothing to laugh about. But I was in the area when the Calvary was arriving...and you would have thought it was a 9/11 situation with the amount of vehicles there. Nothing wrong with being prepared, but it looked like extreme overkill on the response. Good for them for handling it, I guess it's better to be over prepared than under prepared.
You don't think it was because Tim Julian is the owner do you?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#13 Nov 28, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Just go on: RadioReference.com . You'll be able to get the calls thru your computer.
I was just hoping someone had it handy. I know how to find them,sometimes you have to sort through unused frequencies to find the good ones...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
I really wonder about people who have so much free time they listen to radio transmissions of other people working...

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
I really wonder about people who have so much free time they listen to radio transmissions of other people working...
After serving as a volunteer firefighter for years you learn to make sense of it all.
semen

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 29, 2012
That sucks, I left a lot of sperm in the rugs there back in the 80's and was hoping to use it in the future to start a family. I loved that placed. It was like getting laid at camp!
eastutica

Boston, MA

#17 Nov 29, 2012
it must be a touch of jewish lightining
Get real

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 30, 2012
semen wrote:
That sucks, I left a lot of sperm in the rugs there back in the 80's and was hoping to use it in the future to start a family. I loved that placed. It was like getting laid at camp!
Typical braggart utican male. Real men don't leave it in the carpet idiot.
semen

Winthrop, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>Typical braggart utican male. Real men don't leave it in the carpet idiot.
They do if they don't want you slurping it out of your wife later.
Get real

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
semen wrote:
<quoted text>They do if they don't want you slurping it out of your wife later.
That's right lowlife. Let the "oootican" in you show through! What are you 3 scumbag? Typical toilethead utica scumbag comments. Waaaaahhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unhappy married women 2 min Affairs 3
Looking for some woman who has hpv2 for dating 1 hr Affairs 1
Bella Regina wins best riggies 1 hr Uterus Pride 3
Post your Rob Palnnieri FAIL tale.... 1 hr Decay 1
Post your SteveDiMe0 FAIL tale!!!! 1 hr Zero Results 1
Why are white CNY inbred Cowards 1 hr Entropy 5
Nano All Done 1 hr Cancertown 37
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 2 hr Never Be solved 4,886
Boycott RedBox 2 hr Utican Gibberish 22

Utica Jobs