Frankfort football cheaters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
STFU

Rome, NY

#22 Sep 29, 2013
And don't forget to wash the dorito tains from your fingers before mommy catches your self love evidence on your white sock/tunnel of love.
parent

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 29, 2013
At least you aren't Waterville. They suspended 4 varsity kids there for duct taping up middle school kids in the locker room. Then parents got involved and school backed off and reinstated kids--- guess you don't mess with the football parents!!!
Big Big Busy Bea

United States

#25 Sep 29, 2013
parent wrote:
At least you aren't Waterville. They suspended 4 varsity kids there for duct taping up middle school kids in the locker room. Then parents got involved and school backed off and reinstated kids--- guess you don't mess with the football parents!!!
Not if you don't want feces thrown at you anyway.
Joey TwoTumbs

Utica, NY

#26 Sep 30, 2013
parent wrote:
Imagine if they were caught taping cats! The Irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 18 min Winner dinner 1,137
Fox News Anchors 29 min You dont know? 12
Josh stop choking her yet? 30 min Fardus Ramble 1
Happy Utica Thanksgiving 33 min Look this way 5
Twin Ponds shoot em up 36 min Gay Timmy 47
still no nano jobs!!! 37 min Happy Thanksgiving 14
Oneida County Legislators Soon to Get Raise 39 min Give Thanks 79
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 52 min Truth hurts 97
Adult world 4 hr Missy 19

Utica Jobs