Amy Warneys sisters 'search" claims

Amy Warneys sisters 'search" claims

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Amy Warneys sister claimed in a post last night on the Wameling page that her sister had called police about a Procter Park phone call she had gotten...and then called police ot ask them to search and Amy was told according to her that she and police are wasting their time searching for this child..and that Amys heart was just about broken hearing this...She so according tothe sister relies on police right now..

Now today on the news police its reported police are going to search some new area in Utica...???

Take about shitty information..Who's playing who here? Why would police tell the mother of missing 9 month old that? Or even give her that impression? That would cause community outrage if you had a child also..Ir's ONLY been two weeks o searching...not nearly enough for an infant..and right now off how Jevon is being covered by the law more than anyone...everyone shoudl be upset at the lack of action on him..Is a child serial killer walking the streets of Utica off a genius cover escuse he concocted? Sure does look that way..
Duh

Manlius, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
When a child goes missing, most of the time one of the parents is responsible.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Duh wrote:
When a child goes missing, most of the time one of the parents is responsible.
Unfortunately that is true ...Since this father has been linked to another infants death in 2005...You can't help but wonder is he a serial killer in disguise...with well planned crimes...they were BOTH babies..Not even an age seperation...how can this man possiblt be free with the story he tells of how he "lost" his own son and for some reason had to be pressured into calling police about it...You cant help but wonder ..what kid hes targeting next...he probably feels like hes got it made at this point..tines 2 is to hard to swallow..2 babies..
Haha

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Diana is the FBI still monitoring your diet?
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
Diana is the FBI still monitoring your diet?
You think your funny and your not...actually I am NOT who monitors my diet but someone does..but you would have to be up here to understand that...so that is why I do not take offense to your posts..What you don't you don't know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay Away from these Contractors 2 min Gov Cheese Hockey 37
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 3 min Welfare on Ice 104
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 6 min Welfare on Ice 505
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 10 min Duff 24
Utica NY is being rebuilt on favors and IOUs 11 min Wopslops 2
Running Of The Bulls On Varick St 31 min I named my wiene... 3
Utica American Legion 34 min Question Mark 23
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr CONFEDERATE 1 254
Keeler does it again! 6 hr Antifablows 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages