SANDY HOOK is a big FAT lie to take guns away!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seeker

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 11, 2014
Don't believe anything the media tells you, which is the same as the govt- ALL lies with hidden agendas about CONTROLLING YOU AND ME. You're truly foolish if you think it can't, won't isn't happening here now.
Seeker

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Lanza is a patsy if he even exists and so-called "assault" rifles were NEVER used and most if none of the alleged victims exist either. It's a staged ruse! A set up; a con.
Seeker

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2014
The media, following orders and a prescribed agenda plan keeps this farce alive by printing bogus articles like the one about Lanza's dad here recently, and keep it running. Shameful.
whew

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Seeker wrote:
Don't believe anything the media tells you, which is the same as the govt- ALL lies with hidden agendas about CONTROLLING YOU AND ME. You're truly foolish if you think it can't, won't isn't happening here now.
You really need to tighten up on the aluminum foil on the trees in front of your house. The radiation is getting through.
seeker the moron

New Hartford, NY

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Yea, ok pal. And the bogeyman is real, the earth is flat & men never landed on the moon either, idiot.
Host

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 11, 2014
I believe this!
Safe Act

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2014
Comets Riggies wrote:
Sandy hook was real and how the media manipulated it are two different things.
You mean how politicians manipulate, namely Como, Obuma, Scummer, Frankenfeinstein, Hairy Greid and Peloser!
Uncle Ted

Albany, NY

#9 Mar 11, 2014
Ironically, there has never been one picture or frame of video or recordings of a 911 call of Adam Lanza walking into that school with a rifle and opening fire. I wouldn't go so far as saying the whole thing was a government set-up, but is very convenient, in an age of video recording everywhere, that there is not one image out there.
oliver stone

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Uncle Ted wrote:
Ironically, there has never been one picture or frame of video or recordings of a 911 call of Adam Lanza walking into that school with a rifle and opening fire. I wouldn't go so far as saying the whole thing was a government set-up, but is very convenient, in an age of video recording everywhere, that there is not one image out there.
We really should meet.
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 11, 2014
I don't buy to the conspiracy theory on this one. He killed his mother as well.

I do buy that it caused our Liberal, reactive, State Government to pass this idiotic "Safe Act".

Note to Albany: Criminals DON'T apply for pistol permits.
whatever

Little Falls, NY

#13 Mar 11, 2014
Uncle Ted wrote:
that's to spare the families more pain, they've suffered enough. Why would they want to watch it? Why would anyone?
nothing

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Nothing happened there it was all a big fat hoax.
Uncle Ted

Albany, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>that's to spare the families more pain, they've suffered enough. Why would they want to watch it? Why would anyone?
Well, evidently somebody wanted to watch images of the Columbine shootings, and hear the 911 calls of the Virginia Tech shootings, because those were all over the mass media almost as they were happening, if not just after.
While I certainly can agree, I do not want to see images of children being murdered, there has still never been one picture of Adam Lanza with any weapon, entering that school. Not one.
LOL

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 12, 2014
Yup 9/11 was made up too just like the moon landing!
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#18 Mar 12, 2014
How was that 120lbs kid carry able to carry 75 lbs of guns & ammo without falling over? Where did that kid get all that ammo anyway?
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Wilmington, DE

#19 Mar 12, 2014
They were all really cute looking, so young so innocent.
Scumbag

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 12, 2014
Rick wrote:
How was that 120lbs kid carry able to carry 75 lbs of guns & ammo without falling over? Where did that kid get all that ammo anyway?
Good points. That's just it, he DIDN'T! Fck the false media and fck the govt!
Uncle Ted

Cooperstown, NY

#22 Mar 13, 2014
I just read that a Toyota sedan plowed into a crowd of people at the SXSW event in Austin, TX. killing 2 and injuring 23, 5 of them critically. The driver was charged with 2 counts of capital murder, DWI, and a host of other charges.

Perhaps someone should look to ban Toyota sedans, as they are obvious killing machines.
dummypants

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2014
This whole thing was a false flag operation. Lanza was dead the day before the shootings and there is a surveilance video of several men wearing fatigues and masks running out of the back of the school. The video was online for some time but got pulled.
dummypants

United States

#24 Mar 13, 2014
I need to add the disclaimer that I'm not a gun nut and yet still believe the 'official' story to be fabricated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 2 min Genius 24
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 6 min GO SONY 260
CP rampage to go into the wee hours of am Lol!! 14 min Oooooh Yeah 3
Sony Producer Says Black Actors Shouldn't Have ... 16 min GO SONY 1
should be WELL I'LL NEVER GO Lol!! 20 min Oooooh Yeeeeah 2
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 24 min Ooooh Yeeeah 138
Pit-bull puppy tortured. 25 min Jennifer 13
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 50 min Wondering why 48
His Address is a No No 1 hr knows 32
Utica Dating