Posted in the Utica Forum

Shane

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
The boro lost another this week.
joe

Watertown, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2013
you had to be there to believe it. schoen has lost his team, his tyeam quit on him after he blew the rome game.the boro had at least 10 to 15 penaltys. at least 4 of them for 15 yards.that all falls on the coach you tommy boy. wait to you lose to indian river at home next week tommy boy and listen to the crowd.they will be asking you to resign. hey tommy boy still having fun lmao
Pat

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2013
That doesn't surprise me! That whole program is a joke. They have 80 people on the team and use the same kids on offense as he does on defense. I bet a girls soccer team can beat them. They only have four plays and use three players. Hahaha what a joke of a program. All their coaches go and party at each others house and talk about all the parents and players. It's a shame. Even a few history teachers go to those parties and make fun of the kids.
joe

Watertown, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
That doesn't surprise me! That whole program is a joke. They have 80 people on the team and use the same kids on offense as he does on defense. I bet a girls soccer team can beat them. They only have four plays and use three players. Hahaha what a joke of a program. All their coaches go and party at each others house and talk about all the parents and players. It's a shame. Even a few history teachers go to those parties and make fun of the kids.
you are 100% right about the parties but nassif has a hard time finding his way home poor old senile guy
Shhhhh

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 15, 2013
This is all GOSSIP!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Shhhhh wrote:
This is all GOSSIP!!!!!
Uhhh, isn't that what Topix is?????

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Cotonou, Benin

#8 Sep 15, 2013
You needed money loans to meet the financial challenges you to finally break the deadlock that cause banks, by the rejection of your application files of credit.
I would like to inform you that if you are in need of a loan to the impasse or your individual needs, simply send your request to this email creditpretfinance1960@outlook. fr to get your loan in 72 hours or less.
Thank you to send your request for a loan in 72 hours or less. Percentage rate is 2% year.
mail: creditpretfinance1960@outlook. fr
Please post on your wall to help those in need
Thank you for your understanding.
Helping

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Itty Bitty wrote:
Who cares this high school football. Somebody has to win somebody has to lose. I love sports but this win at all costs thing is a joke. These are games not life and death. Get a hold of yourself.
That is just the problem. All of these football coaches in Whbt have a hold of themselves far too often, for far too long. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addison Miller 9 min ummkph 1
Who is Bambi Lemke 21 min Her fav boy toy 2
Blocking the sidewalk 43 min discussion compro... 34
Bristol Palin, 47 min Palin family is n... 5
Marc Czternastek Shoplifter (Aug '11) 1 hr PatientlyWaiting 18
Home invasion in new hartford 1 hr Rachael 3
Planet Fitness - New Hartford, NY (Dec '10) 2 hr Joey 30
News 7 Restaurants in Utica Every Visitor MUST Check... 23 hr LOL 11
More from around the web

Utica People Search