Aaron Dorn goes shopping!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

motorhead

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Aug 9, 2013
http://www.wktv.com/news/State-Police-searchi...

Truck -- same with toolbox
M.O.-- same as usual
Recently sold some of this in Herkimer co.

(WKTV)- State Police area asking for the public's help with identifying the person or persons responsible for a burglary Dave's Quality Homes on State Route 31 in the Town of Sullivan.

The incident happened on July 30. Authorities said that a pickup truck painted flat black left drove away from the store with furniture taken from a display.

The following items were stolen: Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher, a Whirlpool stainless steel gas stove, a Whirlpool 25 cubic foot refrigerator with french style doors, a metal wine rack, a 3 cushioned couch, 2 stuffed chairs, 2 end tables, a coffee table, a dresser and mirror combination, several lamps, and wall decorations.

Anyone with information is asked to call 3:6:6:-6:0:4:8.
aaron

New York, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
oh haha, is this the fuacking cripple that stayed at my house. I know where you live, dude. I will come and slap the shit out of you, you little dog fucker you. I have been meaning to pay you a visit. Yeah too bad you didn't know that I scrapped my truck long ago you fuacker. i will beat the shiat out of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wish i could 2 hr well 2
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Having Fun 1,964
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Donna J 634
Trattoria Calabria 4 hr Johnny 3
Are Italian people Caucasian? 5 hr Bob 2
utica college sucks (Aug '10) 5 hr Skeet 58
Have you ate Jimmys John in NH? 6 hr Shamrock Lady 1
Palmieri: This is you and all before. 10 hr time machine 21
utica dpw illegal dumping 12 hr Welcome back again 4
More from around the web