Dan Sullivan wants to be Whitestown's...
joe daddy

New Hartford, NY

#84 Oct 5, 2011
Dan Sullivan has no right to be judge, pistol permit officer, councilman or a police commissioner. He has no idea what he is doing. He thinks he tries to be a smooth talker. B.S. Mistake, get him out of the town, we need new blood.
What

Utica, NY

#85 Oct 5, 2011
Hey Joe daddy time to go shine the chrome ball on the big fire truck
Fred

Utica, NY

#86 Oct 27, 2011
Haven't checked this forum since I posted in August. I related an actual experience I had with Sullivan, nothing made up or second hand. A little weasel going by the name "What" responded to that comment with his own that shows what an immature uneducated ass he/she is. "What" posts comments regularly so must not have a job or any productive activity to be involved with. Regarding my application, I was not turned down.
I know

Herkimer, NY

#87 Oct 29, 2011
first hand what a fake Sullivan is. He acts like this good christian and ANYONE who knows this man and his reputation just shakes their head in amusement. Please, Dan, if you read these posts..just stop. Stop acting like a fool who thinks you have a chance in accomplishing anything on your own. I would love to see you actually debate your opponent so the rest of the public can see how incompetent you really are. As far as your moral values, I dare you..DARE YOU to try the crap that you pull on these women when they have a real man standing next to them. You are a creep who has control issues when it comes to the opposite sex. You think you can get these young girls by talking like a pig to them and all you do is add another notch on your belt of embarrassment and shame. You are nothing but a pervert who needs to be wearing one of those tracking devices on your ankle so that you can be watched constantly. You are nothing but a stupid, uneducated, sexual predator who needs to be locked up and kept away from society. I say this with all seriousness...no joke. Some would suggest that you need to get psychological help, but it has been proven time and time again that there is no cure for people like you.
U dont know

Utica, NY

#88 Nov 9, 2011
I know wrote:
first hand what a fake Sullivan is. He acts like this good christian and ANYONE who knows this man and his reputation just shakes their head in amusement. Please, Dan, if you read these posts..just stop. Stop acting like a fool who thinks you have a chance in accomplishing anything on your own. I would love to see you actually debate your opponent so the rest of the public can see how incompetent you really are. As far as your moral values, I dare you..DARE YOU to try the crap that you pull on these women when they have a real man standing next to them. You are a creep who has control issues when it comes to the opposite sex. You think you can get these young girls by talking like a pig to them and all you do is add another notch on your belt of embarrassment and shame. You are nothing but a pervert who needs to be wearing one of those tracking devices on your ankle so that you can be watched constantly. You are nothing but a stupid, uneducated, sexual predator who needs to be locked up and kept away from society. I say this with all seriousness...no joke. Some would suggest that you need to get psychological help, but it has been proven time and time again that there is no cure for people like you.
Election results are in, looks like you don't know sh*t. Idiot
Fred

Minoa, NY

#89 Nov 17, 2011
It looks like What has changed his/her name to U don't know. One thing hasn't changed and that is he/she is still an uneducated coward.
Dark Future

United States

#90 Sep 26, 2013
Steven W wrote:
Whitestown Town Justice Daniel P. Sullivan?
Does that make your stomach turn like mine?
This guy is the most unqualified person for the job on many levels. Personal, professional, ethical, moral.....and on and on and on.
Can you imagine Danny Boy Sullivan sitting on the bench and ruling on a drunk driver? hahahahahahah that is almost too funny.
Oh wait'll you see what's coming 2010! Just wait!
Cretin Dave is out

Gouverneur, NY

#91 Sep 26, 2013
Dark Future wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wait'll you see what's coming 2010! Just wait!
You're fat, you're rashy, you're a hate filled moron, you're a coward, and you're busted. Lol. "DS1119" on Pearl Jam "Ten Club" since 1998? Give me a break. What a loser.
Scary Larry

United States

#92 Sep 26, 2013
Cretin Dave is out wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fat, you're rashy, you're a hate filled moron, you're a coward, and you're busted. Lol. "DS1119" on Pearl Jam "Ten Club" since 1998? Give me a break. What a loser.
Whatever you say Scary Larry Joseph! We see who the loser is bud!
Cretin Dave is out

Gouverneur, NY

#93 Sep 26, 2013
Scary Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say Scary Larry Joseph! We see who the loser is bud!
Scary Larry

United States

#94 Sep 26, 2013
Cretin Dave is out wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo fat rashy Larry!
ready

New York, NY

#95 Sep 27, 2013
Cant wait wrote:
I can't wait to vote for Dan Sullivan. When he wins I'm going to get drunk and I'll probably do some serious womanizing too. If anyone here had the balls to say these things in public I would do some fighting as well, but we all know that you'll only make your slanderous comments behind closed doors.. So cheers for now high school heroes. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. None of you are half the man that Dan Sullivan is!!
bloww me
Is that

United States

#96 Sep 27, 2013
What's the problem with this family? is this dirtbag Sullivan related to the other dirtbag sullivan drunk trooper?
southside johnny

Raleigh, NC

#97 Sep 27, 2013
Is that wrote:
What's the problem with this family? is this dirtbag Sullivan related to the other dirtbag sullivan drunk trooper?
nope
Whitesboro Proud

Madison, NY

#98 Sep 28, 2013
Judge Sulivan and the whitestown chief of Police ave some questions to answer regarding their conduct of this case and the potential related case! We are not saying that you have been involved in any misconduct, just that legitimate questions are being asked and as public servants and our employees, you owe us sod answers.
Spring of Youth

United States

#99 Sep 28, 2013
Whitesboro Proud wrote:
Judge Sulivan and the whitestown chief of Police ave some questions to answer regarding their conduct of this case and the potential related case! We are not saying that you have been involved in any misconduct, just that legitimate questions are being asked and as public servants and our employees, you owe us sod answers.
The scumbags are cowards and hide behind short statements and no questions. They should be lined up and shot for the way they run that feces hole. You people won't get better servants until you start holding these "powerbroker" wannabees and public safety losers to accountability. Accountability is lacking ACROSS THE BOARD in cny that's why you live in a feces hole and eat the feces they feed you all.
Cretin Dave hates

Gouverneur, NY

#100 Sep 28, 2013
Spring of Youth wrote:
<quoted text>The scumbags are cowards and hide behind short statements and no questions. They should be lined up and shot for the way they run that feces hole. You people won't get better servants until you start holding these "powerbroker" wannabees and public safety losers to accountability. Accountability is lacking ACROSS THE BOARD in cny that's why you live in a feces hole and eat the feces they feed you all.
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.
County Girl

Earlville, NY

#101 Sep 28, 2013
Spring of Youth wrote:
<quoted text>The scumbags are cowards and hide behind short statements and no questions. They should be lined up and shot for the way they run that feces hole. You people won't get better servants until you start holding these "powerbroker" wannabees and public safety losers to accountability. Accountability is lacking ACROSS THE BOARD in cny that's why you live in a feces hole and eat the feces they feed you all.
Dan Sullivan is a saint compared to that slimeball county attorney Greg Amoroso!
Greg Amoroso is the shadiest and dirtiest public non servant of them all!
Cowardace on parade

United States

#102 Sep 29, 2013
County Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Sullivan is a saint compared to that slimeball county attorney Greg Amoroso!
Greg Amoroso is the shadiest and dirtiest public non servant of them all!
They both need to be driven out of public life along with a few others. By Ballot or bullet.
Cowardace on parade

United States

#103 Sep 29, 2013
Cretin Dave hates wrote:
<quoted text>
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.
Since WHEN are cops decent anymore Mr. Burned Bridge? Still think I'm "Dave" idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feminist Backlash 1 min Woman's View 1
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 9 min Memer 6
Apes are Taking over Utica 36 min BooBoo the Baboon 3
I love anal SEX 38 min BooBoo the Baboon 1
37 years old ??? 40 min BooBoo the Baboon 3
Anal sex is it worth it in the END? 55 min DooDoo Dave 1
Why do I Cheat on my Husband?? 1 hr tyrone b 8
Protest in front of the State Building now 1 hr Enter roman empire 41
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 2 hr Trailer Skirt Des... 50
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 3 hr Scams 106