Dan Sullivan wants to be Whitestown's...
What

Utica, NY

#64 Aug 27, 2011
I'm glad he turned you down Fred you sound like a pompous ass and I'm glad you only have your real little pistol to play with.
Holy crap

Long Island City, NY

#65 Aug 30, 2011
Fred hit the nail on the nose. Has always been this way and is not labout to change at this point in time.
Don

Port Gibson, NY

#66 Aug 30, 2011
What wrote:
I'm glad he turned you down Fred you sound like a pompous ass and I'm glad you only have your real little pistol to play with.
What? What? I assume you don't know Dan Sullivan? If you did, you would understand what others are saying.....
Dump It

Tully, NY

#67 Aug 30, 2011
he would have beaten one eye Griffo for County Executive if that tub o chit Destito didn't back Griffo. Another case of fraud and incompetence by our so called gov't electeds..
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68 Aug 30, 2011
I met Dan Sullivan not too long ago, and as Julie earlier alluded to, the impression I was also left with is that he is slimy. I wouldn’t trust him with anything.
What

New York, NY

#69 Aug 30, 2011
Dan is fine family man I see every Sunday in St. Paul's and have known him for years. He has been a great councilman and will be abetted judge.

I know all you little punks from the firehouse hate em so make sure you save you nickels as I don't see him buying the excuse you where speeding to get to that fire.

I can't wait for the victory party I know we will have a blast.........
Not Fred The Donkey

Utica, NY

#70 Aug 31, 2011
I will not be voting for him. Maybe because I don't live there, haha.
Fail

Watertown, NY

#71 Sep 6, 2011
If he is elected as a Judge it would be a dream come true for him, since this guy thinks he is a judge already.
LOL

Cortland, NY

#72 Sep 6, 2011
You dont understand wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighter Girl - I live in Utica and I know of the Sullivan brothers, specifically the youngest, Dan and If I travel through Whitestown and get a ticket, then I have to go appear before whoever is the Whitestown Justice so just because some people cant vote for or against this guy doesnt mean we shouldn't have a say in it.
Please, try and understand the arrogance of your comment before you judge anyone elses. Dan Sullivan has earned the reputation he has and will never change. The guy is bad news, plain and simple.
There is no arrogance in that comment. Everyone has the right to an opinion but if you aren't from Whitestown there should be no clout given to your opinion. People who say that someone is just a "brick layer" and isn't qualified for the job are idiots. Most justices around her are normal people, it is better off that way.
Cant wait

Cortland, NY

#73 Sep 6, 2011
I can't wait to vote for Dan Sullivan. When he wins I'm going to get drunk and I'll probably do some serious womanizing too. If anyone here had the balls to say these things in public I would do some fighting as well, but we all know that you'll only make your slanderous comments behind closed doors.. So cheers for now high school heroes. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. None of you are half the man that Dan Sullivan is!!
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#74 Sep 6, 2011
What wrote:
Dan is fine family man I see every Sunday in St. Paul's and have known him for years. He has been a great councilman and will be abetted judge.
I know all you little punks from the firehouse hate em so make sure you save you nickels as I don't see him buying the excuse you where speeding to get to that fire.
Going to church means nothing. I know many "good christians" who repeatedly and daily do things they themselves regard as sins.

I once got an unwarranted "no seatbelt" ticket, unwarranted because I was wearing it. A neighbor told me about how she saw the cop in church every week, what a good upstanding family man he was. I kept that in mind as he sat on the witness stand lying through his teeth.
agree

AOL

#75 Sep 10, 2011
I agree with you Holy crap...very very sad day if this bum gets elected
I heard it too

Utica, NY

#76 Sep 11, 2011
DRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church means nothing. I know many "good christians" who repeatedly and daily do things they themselves regard as sins.
I once got an unwarranted "no seatbelt" ticket, unwarranted because I was wearing it. A neighbor told me about how she saw the cop in church every week, what a good upstanding family man he was. I kept that in mind as he sat on the witness stand lying through his teeth.
Just ask Judge Buttenshoen in Marcy about Dan Sullivan. Apparently Dan was VERY VERY inappropriate with the Judge's daughte (young enough to be Dan's daughter" Christian man???? HA..no way is this guy christian.
Judged

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Sep 11, 2011
Utica wrote:
I know Dan and his wife and let me tell you his wife knows every single thing he does. Dan Sullivan main priority in his life is his family and I know that for a fact. Nothing but a brick layer? Yeah you're right he's worked God damn hard working under his father and with his brothers in construction and I know he's willing to work just as hard at everything else he does. Grow up people. If you dont think he's right for the job than don't vote for him..It's as simple as that. Going back to these highschool "burn book" tactics is pretty immature if you ask me.
Ok Dan
church is

Delanson, NY

#78 Sep 11, 2011
not a "sanctuary for saints", its a "hospital for sinners" who are any of us to comment on one's faith? I do not know this guy. But for you all who think YOU are the judges of religion, christianity, and sainthood...you should be ashamed of yourselves.
You have no clue

Utica, NY

#79 Sep 26, 2011
What wrote:
"Fine family man"??? Really? Just ask Town Justice Don Buttenschoen about Dan Sullivan. He accosted his daughter at a bar. Dan "P.ig" Sullivan" is nothing but a loose cannon that will, no doubt if elected, make a joke out of that office. He is not only stupid, but dangerous too. Stupidity and danger do NOT mix. Many women from the past will tell you the same and many today have been victim of his unwanted advances. Family man...what the hell is your definition of a family man. Min certainly would not be Dan P. Sullivan...the P is for Pig and Pervert.. Do you homework before you post.
Pervert in Whitestown

AOL

#80 Sep 30, 2011
You have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fine family man"??? Really? Just ask Town Justice Don Buttenschoen about Dan Sullivan. He accosted his daughter at a bar. Dan "P.ig" Sullivan" is nothing but a loose cannon that will, no doubt if elected, make a joke out of that office. He is not only stupid, but dangerous too. Stupidity and danger do NOT mix. Many women from the past will tell you the same and many today have been victim of his unwanted advances. Family man...what the hell is your definition of a family man. Min certainly would not be Dan P. Sullivan...the P is for Pig and Pervert.. Do you homework before you post.
I have to agree with everything this person posted! Dan Sullivan is now and always has been a pervert. He has serious control issues that should be looked at by a phycologist. If Whitestown votes for him....help us all. He is a real problem person. Please, anyone who lives in Whitestown ask around to people you know and trust and you will find out that EVERYTHING that has been posted about this person is true!!!!!!!!!
What

Utica, NY

#81 Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like the little punks from the firehouse are getting very very nervous that Danny is going to be the new judge!!!!
Kenealy is the right man

Utica, NY

#82 Oct 5, 2011
John Kenealy is the most honest and experienced candidate in the race. He is self funding his own campaign and really cares about the people of Whitestown. His RECORD is spotless and he will be working hard this next month to meet as many voters as possible! Check out johnkenealy.com !!!
What

Utica, NY

#83 Oct 5, 2011
I'm just shocked that he is involved with all the little punks from the fire house. Sorry boys Danny is going to in in a landslide!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 2 hr South Paw 69
A third term for Obama 3 hr get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 4 hr Sarah 3
fly a drone in my backyard 4 hr Grannys gooch 7
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 8 hr Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 8 hr orange not the ne... 27
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 13 hr markstrom 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages