Uptown Theater to Present Two Documen...

Uptown Theater to Present Two Documentaries About Marijuana

There are 13 comments on the Oneida County Courier story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Uptown Theater to Present Two Documentaries About Marijuana. In it, Oneida County Courier reports that:

Thirteen States have legalized the medical use of marijuana. This November Californians will vote on total legalization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oneida County Courier.

Stoner

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Don't Panic. It's Organic.

Since: Jun 10

Camillus, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2010
sends a bad message regardless - organic or not, marijuana can and does affect lives to the negative.

“Brain Kneader”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#3 Sep 19, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
sends a bad message regardless - organic or not, marijuana can and does affect lives to the negative.
What a bunch of horse crap get out of the hood thats what makes your life so negative besides its for my engine dont wanna pop my hood and find you under it I'll call the police you vagrant.No spare change for you
Reality

Downey, CA

#4 Sep 19, 2010
The above post is typical of how marijuana use affects lives to the negative.

“Brain Kneader”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Reality wrote:
The above post is typical of how marijuana use affects lives to the negative.
hey reality, don't smoke it yet i support it if you think thats negative maybe I'll start so as to get on the positive reality not everyone who supports it smokes it, no change 4 U either

Since: Jun 10

Camillus, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Seriously bkzombee-you trash me for a true fact regarding the reality of smoking marijuana - you know nothing about me - who is negative? perhaps your smoking to much weed and your sense of reality is distorted- which by the way is a side effect of THC! You really proved yourself the negative one on this thread - keep smoking altering your reality!

May I point out your name is Zombee - yes you know it yourself - nothing but a smoking, puffing, puppet high on THC! Awww, helllo??? My name is Zombie -- durdadur! Idiot! Smoke your brains out you fool!

BTW - ur change - seriously - hands down, I make more money than you'll see in your lifetime - this is another fact! Keep smoking you loser -- what job do you have? a cashier in a comic book store - ya, I thought so!

“Brain Kneader”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#7 Sep 20, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
Seriously bkzombee-you trash me for a true fact regarding the reality of smoking marijuana - you know nothing about me - who is negative? perhaps your smoking to much weed and your sense of reality is distorted- which by the way is a side effect of THC! You really proved yourself the negative one on this thread - keep smoking altering your reality!
May I point out your name is Zombee - yes you know it yourself - nothing but a smoking, puffing, puppet high on THC! Awww, helllo??? My name is Zombie -- durdadur! Idiot! Smoke your brains out you fool!
BTW - ur change - seriously - hands down, I make more money than you'll see in your lifetime - this is another fact! Keep smoking you loser -- what job do you have? a cashier in a comic book store - ya, I thought so!
whoa whoa calm down there LivesUnderMyHood before i start my engine without checking first i dont smoke yet i do support. you need to smoke Mr i make more money than anyone HarDeeHar. I trash you cause you are trash.
Reality

Manhattan Beach, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2010
bkzombee wrote:
<quoted text>hey reality, don't smoke it yet i support it if you think thats negative maybe I'll start so as to get on the positive reality not everyone who supports it smokes it, no change 4 U either
Maybe you should never smoke it. It might not go well with your medication for Downs Syndrome.
yeah

Camillus, NY

#9 Sep 20, 2010
I love when people say its not bad for you like drinking is. But forget the fact ever major study has proved people who went from smoking pot. Most likely move on to other drugs. Everyone in my graduating class that smoked went from smoking to other drugs. They now smoke weed everyday and also use worse drugs. They walk around like zombies high all the time

“Brain Kneader”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should never smoke it. It might not go well with your medication for Downs Syndrome.
they actualy make medication for Downs Syndrome guess only you would know that since you have it Reality bites huh.

“Brain Kneader”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#11 Sep 21, 2010
yeah wrote:
I love when people say its not bad for you like drinking is. But forget the fact ever major study has proved people who went from smoking pot. Most likely move on to other drugs. Everyone in my graduating class that smoked went from smoking to other drugs. They now smoke weed everyday and also use worse drugs. They walk around like zombies high all the time
what a bunch horse crap just like gery lloyd i just hope yu dont spend 20 yrs down your moms basement surfing internet porn thinking you traveled the globe just by looking at sites from around the world then sticking cigarettes in little kids mouths just to prove your point cause thats contributing to minors and thats just what we're for.Yeah?
Grampa

Arcata, CA

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Marijuana is fairly benign and fine. Give the working man his due and leisure pleasure when his work day is over and his taxes paid.

Our Founding Fathers never would have outlawed the useful hemp back in their day, but Mr. Anslinger did in 1937! Good grief, it's a silly plant. Let folks choose what they want to do... it's their lives and bodies.

Legalize marijuana and take the crime out of it.

Wouldn't the Tea baggers believe in personal choice and less government in our lives?

And tell me again, why is it useful to put folks in jail for marijuana?
analjustice1234

Clark Mills, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
LivesInTheHood wrote:
Seriously bkzombee-you trash me for a true fact regarding the reality of smoking marijuana - you know nothing about me - who is negative? perhaps your smoking to much weed and your sense of reality is distorted- which by the way is a side effect of THC! You really proved yourself the negative one on this thread - keep smoking altering your reality!
May I point out your name is Zombee - yes you know it yourself - nothing but a smoking, puffing, puppet high on THC! Awww, helllo??? My name is Zombie -- durdadur! Idiot! Smoke your brains out you fool!
BTW - ur change - seriously - hands down, I make more money than you'll see in your lifetime - this is another fact! Keep smoking you loser -- what job do you have? a cashier in a comic book store - ya, I thought so!
Wow you must have alot of papers to deliver, does your Grand ma take you on your "route"And your compulsive masturbation kills more braincells then getting high(maybe thats why you wear a helmet on your busride to work!)Now Lives in a trailer park with mom....go FU&K YOURSELF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Behar 15 min HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 6
Joe Griffo's donors, DuRoss and Oneidas 1 hr Joe Percoco 7
Shooting is a Mental Health issue! 1 hr MK-ULTRA 21
94% of all Mass shootings/shooters are Democrats 1 hr LIBERALCLOWNS 2
Tina Jean Schorer and Philip Gonyea 1 hr Jackass 5
Drug Industry Fueled Shootings 2 hr MK-ULTRA 3
Chrissy the Magician 2 hr Chrissy Salatino 1
the hookers are out its warm 3 hr Lakewood100 30
Remington Arms Thanks 4 hr LIBERALCLOWNS 40
Spartan Dilemma 5 hr good grief 53
Best head in Utica?!? 7 hr Somebody 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages