does anyone know about poland ny
Mr Big Weenie

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Who are you wondering about ? I know almost everyone there
Poland RULES

Alplaus, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Quite and Pretty there. Good people too.
nice

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
nice small town good place to raise kids
Silent Storm

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Love there and Newport to. Want to have a fun time? Go to the Town Tavern during the afternnon in Newport, great people that don't treat you like you have no right to be there.! Great peop
E and A is a super hot bartender but is taken and we will all kindly let you know that.
Shamcock Lady

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 28, 2010
I like to hang out at Perry Pollocks Pizzeria
Sicott L

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Hey speaking of Poland does anyone remember Jennifer Tabor? Hot chick, wild child !!!
Max

New York, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Yeah, I know somebody from Poland. Didn't know him that night in 1983 when I walked into a bar in Poland, asked for a beer and the guy sitting next to me, who I never saw before, bit me on the nose and 6 stitches later I was OK. Found out later it was a Dale Goggins.I never went back there, 27 years ago.
Main St

AOL

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Anybody remember those Muthig girls?
Kim

AOL

#10 Sep 28, 2010
How bout David Burkhart? Anyone know him? I knew him a long time ago. He was a hottie!
cindy

Clinton, NY

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I have lived her all my life. Nice place to live, normal drama as in any place else. People seem to like to cheat up here or think they are better than everyone else but i think that is anywhere you go. But besides that it is nice up here.
Standhope

Buffalo, NY

#12 Sep 29, 2010
anne frank
newport sucks

AOL

#13 Sep 29, 2010
you mean muthpigs lol
Chris Dupount

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2010
Yeah Max Dale and I had a few bouts years ago but I've have to say this is one of the rare cases of times change and so do so people. There was a time I prayed I could catch him with one foot off the sidewalk and one on the road so I could run him over and just say he stepped in front of me ! I hope it is the fact that we both finaly grew up and matured although it might have taken us a lot longer then most. Dale has a really nice bar now in Newport that really caters to the real people. I have seen him go miles out of his way to give a person in need a hand, rather it be someone whose house had just burned or someone that might need a ride because of a broken down truck or car and I do mean miles ! Any legit organization or club up there ALWAYS has support from Dale ( schools scouts vets etc etc). Max I would love to see you go in his place and tell him who you are, this guy these days would nbend over backwards to let you know he regrets some of his mistakes that he made. I would be pleaseds to introduse you to him if you would like.
P.S. Great help there to !
hopeful

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Anyone know where I can find chris lamanque?
Dale the Drunk

Herkimer, NY

#16 Sep 30, 2010
Chris Dupount wrote:
Yeah Max Dale and I had a few bouts years ago but I've have to say this is one of the rare cases of times change and so do so people. There was a time I prayed I could catch him with one foot off the sidewalk and one on the road so I could run him over and just say he stepped in front of me ! I hope it is the fact that we both finaly grew up and matured although it might have taken us a lot longer then most. Dale has a really nice bar now in Newport that really caters to the real people. I have seen him go miles out of his way to give a person in need a hand, rather it be someone whose house had just burned or someone that might need a ride because of a broken down truck or car and I do mean miles ! Any legit organization or club up there ALWAYS has support from Dale ( schools scouts vets etc etc). Max I would love to see you go in his place and tell him who you are, this guy these days would nbend over backwards to let you know he regrets some of his mistakes that he made. I would be pleaseds to introduse you to him if you would like.
P.S. Great help there to !
Yeah, just watch out though because he's a raging drunk and can still snap at any moment. You must have caught him on a good day. If there's one thing that's changed, it's the fact that he can't fight his way out of a paper bag these days so pay back is definitely an easy bitch with this one.
curious

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 7, 2010
anyone know any of the bartenders at the ptstop in poland
wishing

Manlius, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2011
does anyone know the guys tall, gray hair, drives truck for town of paris on the side, teal blue. he also drives blue jeep wrangler,black wheels and winch on the front. he is hot and sexy with the guys for poland sand and gravel at times. all i know is his name is ed and wondering if he is married or attached to some one in town.. hope not.
how bout

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 25, 2011
rick lynch does he hang out there
howabout

United States

#21 Apr 25, 2011
Caryn she still sucking di** up at suny IT ugly bit** but an easy piece!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 2 min Sue them hard 21
yanadasis closes club house 6 min How many lightbulbs 71
Who is Anne Colangelo 8 min Ex student 14
Phil Mickelson is a spoiled brat 15 min I think 10
is he bi? 25 min is he 1
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 28 min jew 6
Basketball 31 min play him 4
Remsen Barn Festival (Sep '12) 2 hr beautiful weather 73
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 9 hr Truth 50
Notre Dame Football 13 hr player 30