Whitesboro vs New Hartford at the Dom...

Whitesboro vs New Hartford at the Dome Friday

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Citizen

Canastota, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2009
Who will win this one?
mr north utica

New York, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2009
should be great game go watch and enjoy! GO BORO
From

Ossining, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2009
New Hartford will kick the sht out of them. I played for them in the late 80s we won every game that year NH is the best
deal with it

Ithaca, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2009
geez you boro guys STILL at it ??!! deal with it ..you guys popped off in here all last month about big blue this and big blue that ..bottom line ...carcone carcone carcone ...go back into the woods big blue ..u guys will be called ...black and blue when new hartford wins in a BLOW PUT ...AGAIN !!!!..when aren you guys gonna get rid of that ancient coach and get back into this century ?? u are 19 yrs ago in both off and def . predictable and easy !v..oh i forgot ..youre big blue and hes a master mind !! u r a joke in new hartford
Chuck P

Manlius, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2009
deal with it wrote:
geez you boro guys STILL at it ??!! deal with it ..you guys popped off in here all last month about big blue this and big blue that ..bottom line ...carcone carcone carcone ...go back into the woods big blue ..u guys will be called ...black and blue when new hartford wins in a BLOW PUT ...AGAIN !!!!..when aren you guys gonna get rid of that ancient coach and get back into this century ?? u are 19 yrs ago in both off and def . predictable and easy !v..oh i forgot ..youre big blue and hes a master mind !! u r a joke in new hartford
What is a "blow put".
Yentl

Fayetteville, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2009
Ask Jon and Anne in Herk!
whboro

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 2, 2009
Whboro needs to get rid of jv coach fat azz Scranton. He is the most rudest, inconciderate , heartless, cockiest coach I have ever come across. He ranks high on showing major favortism and when a team memeber makes a awsome play instead of showing them confidence he tells them it could have been better. Nice way to bring up the players self esteme. So glad we dont have to deal with him next season.
joe

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Nov 2, 2009
whboro wrote:
Whboro needs to get rid of jv coach fat azz Scranton. He is the most rudest, inconciderate , heartless, cockiest coach I have ever come across. He ranks high on showing major favortism and when a team memeber makes a awsome play instead of showing them confidence he tells them it could have been better. Nice way to bring up the players self esteme. So glad we dont have to deal with him next season.
sounds like sour grapes to me, your son wasn't good enough to get on the field, and next year he will be on the bench so deal with it. what has the jv record been since coach scranton been there. alot of wins few losses.
game on tv

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 2, 2009
anyone know?
whboro

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 2, 2009
No sour grapes here. I dont even have a son on the team. I have gone to almost every game and watched him react myself to his players. And yes they have won almost all the games but the coach should be a little more considerate of his players self esteme. Have you seen his players walk away after he has shewed them out for not tackling the other team fast enough i think not. Children thrive on encouragement not discouragement.
dave

Long Eddy, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2009
game on tv wrote:
anyone know?
time warner 5pm
M Dikta

New York, NY

#12 Nov 2, 2009
whboro wrote:
No sour grapes here. I dont even have a son on the team. I have gone to almost every game and watched him react myself to his players. And yes they have won almost all the games but the coach should be a little more considerate of his players self esteme. Have you seen his players walk away after he has shewed them out for not tackling the other team fast enough i think not. Children thrive on encouragement not discouragement.
Looks like you took too many hits to the head! Whats a esteme????
wboro

Manlius, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2009
jv has won 27 in a row, but the coach that started that streak moved up to varsity this year
game

New York, NY

#14 Nov 2, 2009
Good luck to both teams. They are the class of section 3. I am pulling for NH.
slidding away

AOL

#15 Nov 2, 2009
Yes good luck to both. But I did hear the reffs are going to be fair in Syracuse this time. Not like the wboro NH game if U look at the tapes the 3rd touch down was like a foot away from the goal line and I all those delay plays hopefully this one will be fair. They both have good talent players and all to the best.
Radop

New York, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2009
dave wrote:
<quoted text>time warner 5pm
You can also listen to it on Bug Country radio 99.7FM. They're going to do that game Friday night.
Time Change

Chittenango, NY

#17 Nov 2, 2009
According to the Section 3 website the time has changed. This game will be the last game of the night.
CNYfootball fan

Jamesville, NY

#18 Nov 2, 2009
Where did you see this on the section 3 website? I didn't see it post the link please
wboro

Manlius, NY

#19 Nov 2, 2009
it's still 5pm and not what the website put up

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

utica,ny

#20 Nov 2, 2009
From wrote:
New Hartford will kick the sht out of them. I played for them in the late 80s we won every game that year NH is the best
must have been the late 80's because i played for proctor and we kicked your asses in the late 70's and early 80's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Patrol 16 min Yogi and BooBoo 2
Who/what do you remember about old school South... (Mar '10) 22 min PlanetoftheApes 33
One World Religion 29 min Terrible Leaders 2
dont you have someone to sue 1 hr BitchUp 23
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 1 hr STFU Hillary lost 6
Whos that loon with vermont plates in oriskany 1 hr Wit in action 8
bras bikinis 1 hr skurted 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 3 hr More cowards 218
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 4 hr The Taxpayers are 148
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 4 hr Nope Dont buy it 30
Sexless Marriage 7 hr Her 47
Tried Anal-Hated It! 13 hr Lemonjello Cumber... 23

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages