Women Need to Know Their Place

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Watertown

Potsdam, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2008
The reason that all the men are posting on Topix is because women no longer know their place. They should be at home barefoot, pregnant and obeying their man. Women are beneath men. Men are superior to women. This world and its values started to weaken as women were afforded their so called rights. If I had ot my way all female babies would be de tounged at birth because they dont know when to shut up.
Dr Ruth

AOL

#3 Jan 11, 2008
Women married to asses such as yourself deserve MUCH better. The trbl w/some women is that they get all excited over nothing and then they marry him. Always remember this----a marriage license is very important, w/o it, u can't get a divorce.
Mother Theresa

AOL

#5 Jan 11, 2008
Watertown wrote:
The reason that all the men are posting on Topix is because women no longer know their place. They should be at home barefoot, pregnant and obeying their man. Women are beneath men. Men are superior to women. This world and its values started to weaken as women were afforded their so called rights. If I had ot my way all female babies would be de tounged at birth because they dont know when to shut up.
Gee, if I recall the bible correctly, it was the women who stayed by Jesus' side and the men were all cowards and either betrayed or left him! It was also a women - Our Blessed mother, Mary, who gave birth to our Savior - Jesus Christ. Therefore, women have a significant role in society. May God bless you with a forgiving and loving heart, my son!
Joe Hobika

AOL

#6 Jan 11, 2008
Sex is the consolation you get when you cant have love.
Emmaus House

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2008
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing! She didn't listen to you the first two times that you talked to her.
ROsie Odonnel

AOL

#9 Jan 12, 2008
BITE ME
Christina

AOL

#10 Jan 12, 2008
Wow....do not degrade WOMEN
Be Fair

AOL

#11 Jan 12, 2008
If yas are gonna knock the women, you better do the same w/marriage!
Concerned in NY

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jan 20, 2008
Mother Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, if I recall the bible correctly, it was the women who stayed by Jesus' side and the men were all cowards and either betrayed or left him! It was also a women - Our Blessed mother, Mary, who gave birth to our Savior - Jesus Christ. Therefore, women have a significant role in society. May God bless you with a forgiving and loving heart, my son!
AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FEMINIST DRIVEL ABOUT COURAGEOUS WOMEN STICKING TO JESUS WHILE THE COWARDLY TWELVE DISCIPLES RAN AWAY!!!! It's a lie from hell. Read your Bible again, lady! Like so many folks these days, you take the scriptures out of context. Let's put it this way: If it was twelve WOMEN disciples in the garden of Gethsemane, and this angry mob of religious zealots, along with Pharisees, were coming after your Lord, and the Lord told these WOMEN to drop their swords, because one who lives by the sword dies by the sword, would those WOMEN obey Him? Gee, I hope so. If twelve people on one side is outnumbered by seemingly countless many on the other side, and you are unarmed, and the Father in Heaven is not going to empower the twelve to fight (not God's battle plan; the sacrifice on the cross was the battle plan), what else could they do? RETREAT -- CUT AND RUN!!!! If they didn't, God could not use them for future ministry, i.e. spreading the Gospel and starting churches. Peter denied Him thrice at the palace, but had remorse about it and Jesus kept him as a disciple. Tell me if a WOMAN was in the same situation, she wouldn't have denied Him thrice, go on tell me! The only disciple that I would see as cowardly when compared to the other eleven disciples OR the women who followed Jesus from Galilee would be JUDAS ISCARIOT.

Also, the disciples were HIGH PROFILE individuals at the time. The women who followed and supported Jesus were looked upon at the time as chattel (property). To this day there are still women in the middle east looked upon as dogs and not people. Witness the Taliban! Actually, the "courageous" women were never in danger because of their inferior status PLUS they were not sought after or scrutinized like the "twelve".

Forget all the liberal commentaries about the brave women versus the cowardly men. One thing, though: It was initially a woman who saw the tomb empty.

I hope I did not come across as harsh or misogynist. I just get unglued when false teachings enter the church.

By the way, the man you replied to is either "busting chops" or needs to grow up a little.
Concerned in NY

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jan 20, 2008
Watertown wrote:
The reason that all the men are posting on Topix is because women no longer know their place. They should be at home barefoot, pregnant and obeying their man. Women are beneath men. Men are superior to women. This world and its values started to weaken as women were afforded their so called rights. If I had ot my way all female babies would be de tounged at birth because they dont know when to shut up.
Take a good long look at this misogynist post and realize that FEMINISM in the long run tried to put out the fire with gasoline! Male Chauvinism and Feminism both contribute to a huge decay in our American society today. Many men (myself included) who would have normally been sympathetic to the cause of women's issues are now having second thoughts about a great deal of the Feminist ideology. With the internet and its search engines, we can find out the truth behind Feminism, and it hurts women as well as men. All it's doing is egging on the Male Chauvinists to the point of becoming woman-haters. If it wasn't for Christ and Christianity, I'd probably be tempted to be a woman-hater, too, because of all the non-productive and counter-productive male bashing that can be seen and heard -- from TV commercials (Summer's Eve portraying men as clueless jerks) to T-Shirts (Boys are stupid -- throw rocks at them) to even Greeting Cards (you know what I mean).
I M Stupid

New York, NY

#15 Jan 20, 2008
What does misogynist mean?
Just asking

New York, NY

#16 Jan 20, 2008
I M Stupid wrote:
What does misogynist mean?
Maybe our friend what/watertown/whitesboro/hydr oville will check his/her "grammer" primer and tell us
Concerned in NY

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jan 20, 2008
I M Stupid wrote:
What does misogynist mean?
Definition of misogynist = woman hater
Just asking

New York, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2008
This string is really revolting, with a couple of posting exceptions. Shouldn't this thread be edited out or something

“I hate Conservatives”

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Philly PA

#22 Apr 16, 2011
Women are the reason why we are like this in the first place if Eve didn't take and make Adam eat the Apple we would begin a much better place!
hahaobama

South Butler, NY

#23 Apr 16, 2011
OYG_Trap wrote:
Women are the reason why we are like this in the first place if Eve didn't take and make Adam eat the Apple we would begin a much better place!
Just goes to show you that men are the weaker of the sexes. He could have said no!
say WHAT

Rome, NY

#24 Apr 16, 2011
Adam and Eve were kicked out NOT because they ate the fruit, but because they LIED about it and shifted blame. If they had owned up and expressed repentance they may have stayed there.

Adam voluntarily ate the fruit as well, it's not as if Eve tied him up and forced him to eat. He is equally as guilty.
Wow

Utica, NY

#25 Apr 16, 2011
Watertown wrote:
The reason that all the men are posting on Topix is because women no longer know their place. They should be at home barefoot, pregnant and obeying their man. Women are beneath men. Men are superior to women. This world and its values started to weaken as women were afforded their so called rights. If I had ot my way all female babies would be de tounged at birth because they dont know when to shut up.
Get help you sexes mofo. You must hate your own mother you piece of shit!
Wow

Utica, NY

#26 Apr 16, 2011
I cant believe you dare to use the Bible as an excuse to bash on women just because you are a hateful man who cant get women to love you or care about you. God created women to be a companion and reproduce. Thats a very important role if you ask me. Theres nowhere in the Bible that says women are inferior to men or that women have to obey men. Good luck winning this argument. I guess you would truly hate my ass, since I am so independent support my family, and have a master degree. And yes, I still manage to take care of the house work too. Get out from under that rock, its 2011 you freak!
Lackin A Shalackin

Utica, NY

#27 Apr 16, 2011
Women in Utica want to be the man and the woman, so beat em like a man and fcuk em like a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Bob Hobaica? 2 hr mizz nosey 16
Are Any Blacks In Utica Actually Married? 2 hr mizz nosey 22
Hotel Utica Closing 3 hr Urica 10
Brian Beardsley Scumbag Ex Trooper (Sep '11) 3 hr kohai613 8
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 4 hr DarkSide 20
More Robert T Oliveira Lies 4 hr TGS 8
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 4 hr Kit 38
NY TRooper KURT SCHAFSTECK and Wife Ramona 5 hr WFD 15
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 5 hr Fat Clemenzo 52
Fr. Felix Colosimo (Jan '14) 9 hr Zoe 77
Dawn Catera lupi 9 hr c worker 15
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]