Golfers- where do you play and why
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jackson

Carthage, NY

#46 Jul 25, 2014
new to area wrote:
I'm relatively new to the area. I was a member at Maline golf club for the past 7 years and recently moved to Deerfield. I would like to join a club next year and would like to get feedback from you golfers. Where's the best public course? Why? Which ones don't you like? I played Crestwood, Hidden Valley, Domenicos and Pine Hills so far. I can't afford the Yahnundasis so I need to stay public. So, what's up?
Stay away from Valley View golf club!!!!!!!!!! Try Heron, birdies ducks and eagles

Since: May 14

Ilion

#47 Jul 25, 2014
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from Valley View golf club!!!!!!!!!! Try Heron, birdies ducks and eagles
I heard that was in great shape
joe golf

New Hartford, NY

#49 Jul 29, 2014
The owner at newport is a BITCH too many signs on each hole don't do this don't do that members are a holes.
new in town

Groton, NY

#50 Jul 29, 2014
I played Newport and holland heights last weekend and enjoyed both. Newport is more like Malone and I found it to be very difficult from the blue tees. It's in really good shape and the greens are beautiful. Holland heights is interesting because of the severe terrain and the clubhouse was rockin'. People were having a good time in there. The people that sold me the greens fees and carts were very nice and helpful at both places. Newport is the best course I've played so far. My opinion of course just ahead of crestwood Thanks for everyone's comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire fighters promoted 4 min Steeerike 10
Amanda donoHoe 1 hr Seriously 18
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 1 hr Delusional DownsF... 61
prostitution 1 hr Wapo 7
A&P Images 2 hr The white antonio... 26
smell on oriskany st 3 hr Makes me nauseous 6
Here Is The BEST Utica Weather Web Site !! 3 hr TheWeatherMan 1
rob esche getting divorced 12 hr DumpedDave 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance