Posted in the Utica Forum

Ridiculous nonsense

Manlius, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2012
WTF!
abc

Manlius, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
why, she's very intelligent, a great lady, is VERY qualified, fair, honest, and ready to go! Congrats to our newly elected principal...conkling school parents
yeah

Manlius, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
abc wrote:
why, she's very intelligent, a great lady, is VERY qualified, fair, honest, and ready to go! Congrats to our newly elected principal...conkling school parents
Can you spell demoted?
Ellie

AOL

#4 Aug 31, 2012
She has not been demoted as she applied for the job.
go figure

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Bet Liz is happy now. Less people to observe her conniving ways. She got rid off anyone who could disagree with her. Her and Brucie are running the whole show. This district is in deep trouble. She thinks she knows all. I hope no one disagrees with her. They'll end up getting canned for some trumped up charge. Maybe she should focus her attention on her own home and stop worrying about everyone else. Look at what's gone down. Licari, moved. Belden, moved. Her best friend, stoolue, her secretary. Shady
go figure

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Shr applied because they were getting rid of her position . I hope they don't set her up for failure like they did sitera.
kickball king

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Sound abit disgruntled.
Wake Up

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2012
She found out at the Board meeting she got the position. She DID NOT apply for it. She was devastated. The current regime operates WITHOUT the best interest of the children in mind. No one is safe unless you are sucking Karam's balls!!!
she

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2012
should be thankful in this dayand age and with the economy the way it is that she has a good paying job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A&P Images 7 min print buyer 31
Billy Wheeler 12 min Uticas False Pride 2
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 18 min Spare me 21
Everyone on Topix is TAZZ SOCIOPATH THINKS 21 min Grow up and get a... 29
Fat white Utica l\ligqer Kay TAZZ Hanna: MVCC D... 22 min Uticas False Pride 4
Missing elderly couple found 30 min Happy to b home 1
Legion Baseball 40 min Dear God Get a lLife 3
Proctor graduation 55 min Julie 20
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr Dear God Get a lLife 26
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 3 hr Be Proud 66