robert oliviera harassed by gillette

robert oliviera harassed by gillette

Posted in the Utica Forum

insider

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Weathertite fence is the maker of this hatred
my my

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 11, 2015
insider wrote:
Weathertite fence is the maker of this hatred
I see he was back in the news today regarding tallerino. Who put him up to that and why does the OD writer feel that it was newsworthy. Seems odd to me.Politically motivated I think. Good news reporting againat it lowest.
Greenscapes

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2015
Come on Frank & beans said his dumpster service was only at cost, minimum profit. Lmao for tax reporting I'm sure.
something stinks

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2015
Greenscapes wrote:
Come on Frank & beans said his dumpster service was only at cost, minimum profit. Lmao for tax reporting I'm sure.
so why did it concern robert of all people.
No Sheldon silver

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2015
Someone had to file it. Good to see. You can't have him vote about something he conducts business with. If he did nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about.
Up Yours Tony

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2015
No Sheldon silver wrote:
Someone had to file it. Good to see. You can't have him vote about something he conducts business with. If he did nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about.
Baloney! These accusations are nothing but a hatchet job orchestrated by TONY PISSENTE because Tallerino is questioning what idiot PISSENTE is doing with the OIN funds. Tallerino has been involved with the business for yrs. Now that he's questioning Pissente's corrupt ways, he's being investigated. Business as usual in Oneida County. Don't upset the apple cart. You do, they'll hang you!
No Sheldon silver

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2015
Come on its governmental powertricks at their best. All for one and none for all. It starts with prince Andrew and continues to the local elected and thier appointed ones. They all are in it for their own
tit for tat

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2015
Up Yours Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney! These accusations are nothing but a hatchet job orchestrated by TONY PISSENTE because Tallerino is questioning what idiot PISSENTE is doing with the OIN funds. Tallerino has been involved with the business for yrs. Now that he's questioning Pissente's corrupt ways, he's being investigated. Business as usual in Oneida County. Don't upset the apple cart. You do, they'll hang you!
Why doesent robert ask the county leaders just what business the county does with all the friends and contractors and suppliers who backed the republican legislators and leaders with political signs out in front of their businesses. You might just be surprised for sure. I hope the leaders don't want that can of worms open,for sure.
what you not me

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2015
Up Yours Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney! These accusations are nothing but a hatchet job orchestrated by TONY PISSENTE because Tallerino is questioning what idiot PISSENTE is doing with the OIN funds. Tallerino has been involved with the business for yrs. Now that he's questioning Pissente's corrupt ways, he's being investigated. Business as usual in Oneida County. Don't upset the apple cart. You do, they'll hang you!
you see what they did to the last democratic leader, bill Bryant. You don't want to rub these people running things around here ,,wrong. They come at you in many sneaky ways and keep their hands clean. They will have others do their dirty work. They come out with that dumb look of innocence .Nasty people at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 3 min Lakewood100 36
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 9 min Two Term Trump 22
Keeler the posterchild for the Democratic party 14 min Taxpayer 4
Oneida county transparency 18 min Voter 5
MV HS Gaining popularity and ALL wants the HOSP... 21 min Voter 9
Piccente’s 50M NANO NOTHING HAPPENED 24 min Voter 17
Kids of Oneida 45 min Utica 2
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 49 min ex member d stito 15
NH SAT Scores 2 hr im right outisde ... 43
Attention Left Turning Female 8 hr Really 43
Dr. Aploks or Dr. Chaffe (Jul '09) 16 hr Really 277

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages