UPD worthless

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2013
I guess they will never arrest any of these guys.
Black on black

New York, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Thags why. Doing nothing is the most effective way. Now if they could just shoot better.
hank brackett

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 21, 2013
I love reading about shootings in Utica. All of the parties involved are lowlife, dope-using scumbags. What gets me is the shooters must be awfully poor shots to shoot someone at point blank range and just wound their victim. If the shootee is a fellow lowlife whose moving in on your territory wouldn't it be better to waste the bastard and finish him off? If he's still alive, he'll get well and continue to draw his welfare & food stamps. For Pete's Sake...take some target lessons. Cap these bastards. Grow a set of b****!!
Black guy

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Yep, they deserve to be shot. I'm sick of them making us all look so bad.
UPD Truth

Woburn, MA

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Y should we arrest them, hopefully they will get better w practice and kill each other! I know when my shift ends i will be going home far outside this garbage city and relax not having to see, smell or deal w those kinds of animals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 33 min care 38
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 1 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11
Michael "Sosa been stackin" Austin (Jan '14) 1 hr Vanilla ice 11
WKTV (Same as it ever was) (Sep '11) 1 hr DinkDink 75
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 2 hr truth hurts liberals 15
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr SueNY 2,249
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr SueNY 6,180

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages