Anyone else starting to get their mai...
Valley neighbor

Little Falls, NY

#21 Oct 6, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Yes. East Utica here also. I normally get my mail around 12:30 or 1:00. But lately it's been showing up really late. 4:00 and later.
So what is the big deal. Once your bills arrive there is nothing more than junk mail that arrives. Pay your bills on line then you wouldn't care what time it comes.

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#22 Oct 6, 2013
Valley neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> So what is the big deal. Once your bills arrive there is nothing more than junk mail that arrives. Pay your bills on line then you wouldn't care what time it comes.
Your point? I'm just answering the original posters question. Who's complaining? Lot's of fail in your post.
Valley neighbor

Little Falls, NY

#23 Oct 7, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point? I'm just answering the original posters question. Who's complaining? Lot's of fail in your post.
My point is what is the big deal what time your mail arrives.

“Hello”

Level 7

UK

#24 Oct 7, 2013
Valley neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> My point is what is the big deal what time your mail arrives.
No big deal what time mail shows up. I don't see where the original poster was complaining though. They were just asking a question.
Daisy Duke

Little Falls, NY

#25 Oct 7, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
No big deal what time mail shows up. I don't see where the original poster was complaining though. They were just asking a question.
Whatever!!
olppostman

Raleigh, NC

#26 Oct 7, 2013
Bobby Beercan wrote:
<quoted text> First off....we Do have days when the WHOLE BLOCK doesn't get mail the WHOLE Day! And there is also a room full of undeliverable mail @ the office!You've been retired too long to know this! As far as walking in zero degrees, what about the guys using the trucks to deliver? I wish I had YOUR pension!!!
again you don't know what your talking about , I have been retired 1 year, Most routes you have to park your truck and walk your route very few driving routes in the city. undeliverable mail in the backroom is true, just what it means it is undeliverable third class mail, wrong address , no address , person has moved , etc, I laugh when I hear how great our pension is , thank god I will be getting socail sec soon, I get 22000 a year before taxes , and insurance costs on my geat retirement, worked there 25 years, yep, I am living the dream
East Utican

New Hartford, NY

#27 Oct 7, 2013
The big issue with me is getting packages via USPS occasionally. It was one thing to get them in the morning where the mailman would just drop them on the porch for everyone to see. Thankfully I would be home to secure the package(s).

Now with the mail coming late. I will be at work and anything left on the porch for hours might turn up missing.

Living in East Utica I've had plenty of packages stolen off my porch that were marked as "Delivered"
e utica also

Raleigh, NC

#28 Oct 7, 2013
East Utican wrote:
The big issue with me is getting packages via USPS occasionally. It was one thing to get them in the morning where the mailman would just drop them on the porch for everyone to see. Thankfully I would be home to secure the package(s).
Now with the mail coming late. I will be at work and anything left on the porch for hours might turn up missing.
Living in East Utica I've had plenty of packages stolen off my porch that were marked as "Delivered"
same thing with UPS packages sitting on my porch when I get home , can't trust any neighborhood anymore
Mark

Utica, NY

#29 Oct 7, 2013
My guy leaves any packages in-between the door. Hey, pension guy----u make $22,000. That's more than most Utican's make a yr! You're living in the lap of luxury. The govt takes care of all your needs PLUS medical!

“Hello”

Level 7

New York, NY

#30 Oct 7, 2013
That's another benefit of being on welfare in Utica. You're at home when the mail or UPS shows up. I've got to sign up for this.
Daisy Duke

Little Falls, NY

#31 Oct 7, 2013
Mark wrote:
My guy leaves any packages in-between the door. Hey, pension guy----u make $22,000. That's more than most Utican's make a yr! You're living in the lap of luxury. The govt takes care of all your needs PLUS medical!
Are you kidding me.$22,000 in today's world is not a lot of money .

“Hello”

Level 7

New York, NY

#32 Oct 7, 2013
Daisy Duke wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding me.$22,000 in today's world is not a lot of money .
You continually fail to miss the joke eh? Typical Herkimer.
green thumb

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Oct 7, 2013
After 4pm here!
Lou Creola

Dallas, TX

#34 Oct 7, 2013
hank brackett wrote:
Eventually everyone will have to go to the post office to pick up their mail.
You mean your advertising circulars? We pay on bills online, send emails to friends/family, and send an occasional package by UPS. Who needs the USPS?
Daisy Duke

Little Falls, NY

#35 Oct 7, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continually fail to miss the joke eh? Typical Herkimer.
Listen jerk I understand very well what this person is saying I am not missing the point. If you think you are so smart you would very well know that just because it says my location is Herkimer it by no means I am coming from there.

“Hello”

Level 7

New York, NY

#36 Oct 7, 2013
Daisy Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Listen jerk I understand very well what this person is saying I am not missing the point. If you think you are so smart you would very well know that just because it says my location is Herkimer it by no means I am coming from there.
I can just tell you have a wonderful personality.*rolls eyes*
Redneck Abner

Utica, NY

#37 Oct 7, 2013
Daisy Duke wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding me.$22,000 in today's world is not a lot of money .
It's not bad for a pension. I make less than that. But, I put in my time & I wait for the mail to come. lol. No clocks. No bosses.No bullshit. Only paperwork is to sign my monthly check.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Herkimer, NY

#38 Jan 23, 2014
God you people are such ass wipes.
Wendy

Utica, NY

#39 Jan 23, 2014
green thumb wrote:
After 4pm here!
your mails late cause I'm banging the mailman.
Priority

Utica, NY

#40 Jan 23, 2014
I live it east utica my mailman skips houses when its cold. I observed him 2 days ago he deliverd to one side of the street and then left. Ive tracked packages before and said deliverd amd wasnt till days after. They should skip his paychecks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep any one word (Dec '12) 2 min SueNY 507
So I Was In Home Depot 6 min Charlie Tuna 2
So I Was In Lowes 8 min Illegal liberal POS 72
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 23 min Whitesboro loser 12
What's the latest on Remington Arms? 24 min Nancy Pelosi 6
Women's march results 25 min The Truth 7
Kim Strong And The Pitbulls 28 min Taxpayer 12
WIBX is an absolute joke 44 min Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 1 hr Rach 84
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Zipline 43