good eye doctor
insight

New York, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2009
any recommendations for quality exam, courteous service and stylish eye wear, in Utica ? drop a line.
finer things

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2009
kirkpatrick and lamberto both...always heard good things, my mom wil swear by capuana
Jo Jo

Auburn, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2009
dr carrock that is in with dr kirkpatrick is excellent.
joke by city

Auburn, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2009
insight wrote:
any recommendations for quality exam, courteous service and stylish eye wear, in Utica ? drop a line.
Try DR Webb...nicest guy around and excellent doc.
Joker

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Dr. Chazin. Did eye surgery on me when I was like 10 years old. Fantastic

Since: Nov 08

East Somewhere, NY USA

#6 Jul 27, 2009
Dr Waterman. Excellent Dr.
insight

New York, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2009
thanks for all of the feedback re: good eye docs. I need a good optometrist will keep looking around thanks. any suggestions appreciated.
Seeing clearly

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2009
Dr. Terry Lutz currently at Sears Optical is exceptional. Be very careful who does the refractive portion (eye/vision portion)of your exam. Many places use underskilled staff and NOT the actual optometrist and that can get you some very spotty results. Take your prescription elsewhere to have glasses made. And stay away from laser surgery. The good Dr. Lutz all the way!
eyes

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2009
Dr. John VanSlyke (Jack) is EXCELLENT. He has been around a long time, has a terrific reputation, is extremely thorough, and has very good taste in assisting patients select their eyewear. You won't be disappointed!!!
insight

New York, NY

#10 Jul 28, 2009
insight wrote:
im still looking
ufd55

Auburn, NY

#11 Jul 28, 2009
Want a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist who knows what he's doing? Call Dr. Costello's office and request an exam with Dr. Bushinger.
insight

New York, NY

#12 Jul 28, 2009
ufd55 where is their office located /
ufd55

Auburn, NY

#13 Jul 29, 2009
Dr. Costello has offices located in Oneida and Rome...Dr. Bushinger holds office hours at both locations.
chard

Geneva, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2009
ufd55 wrote:
Want a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist who knows what he's doing? Call Dr. Costello's office and request an exam with Dr. Bushinger.
Been to Doc Costello's and he's great, but never heard of Doc Bushinger. What's the diff between the two?
hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jul 30, 2009
There is NOBODY BETTER than Dr. Chazin. Hands down above the rest!!!!
ufd55

Auburn, NY

#16 Jul 30, 2009
@ "chard": Dr. Costello is an opthomologist (performs surgery). Dr. Bushinger is an optometrist (performs eye exams). Dr. Bushinger is new to Dr. Costello's practice...when we went to him, he was with Kirkpatrick's office.
@ "hmmm": Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...I've never heard of Dr. Chazin.
right on

New Hartford, NY

#18 Apr 2, 2011
dr. migliaccio , francis eye and laser center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willowvale diner 4 min Going to joans 1
Ray Durso Running For Utica Mayor ? (Nov '13) 41 min Ron 24
Utica OD - No More TV Section 1 hr Rafe Hollister 1
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr South Utica 22
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 3 hr Class of sixty-two 225
Comets win comets win 4 hr Chi town 4
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 8 hr Will 5,944
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]