Rock of Ages?
maggiemay_54

Colonial Heights, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Who went to see Rock of Ages this week in Utica? What did you think of the show?
Don

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
they gave out earplugs as u went in cuz it was sooo loud
Good show

New Hartford, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
maggiemay_54 wrote:
Who went to see Rock of Ages this week in Utica? What did you think of the show?
I thought it was a really good show. Road shows usually include very young kids on their way to bigger things. Very talented group of people. The audience cracked me up, screaming and yelling during the show...almost as if they were at a concert.
Audience apparently really liked it by their applause. I would have loved to hear the woman playing the madame sing more..blew me away. One of the dancers had no energy and I wonder what happen to the very talented blond dancer who disappeared during the second act. The "city boy" had a great voice as well. The narrater was wonderful and Frenz was popular with the audience. All characters were great. I do want to slap people who get up and leave just as the show is ending. Shame on them.
Wow

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
It was excellent!
maggiemay_54

Colonial Heights, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Glad you enjoyed it! My niece and nephew are in the show and I am always excited to get feedback on what people think about their performances. I agree with the comment that the woman who plays the madame is amazing (and I am not related to her!) and that the entire cast seems to really have a lot of fun doing the show.

I cannot wait to see it again in Virginia in June...will make four times I have seen it. Does that make me a groupie??:-)
Rock on

Yorkville, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2013
We loved it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 4 min PRICELESS 10
Utica's Neglected parks 10 min RNN 3
Lynde Schultz the Donald trump of whites boor 28 min Jacob Cube 28
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 28 min Hungry 32
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 32 min Shady DA 74
are AFRICAN LICE BETTER THAN KFC 35 min Shady DA 9
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 36 min Shady DA 22
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 1 hr Your problem Tazz 17
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 2 hr Dead wrong 34

Utica Jobs