Comments
81 - 100 of 127 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013
Hi hypocretin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey trash Cretin, how's the banned from registering thing going? Poor baby lost all his points he was piling up so he could show mommy he's "winning".....at something. Foiled again.
No I think he "distracted you" again, moron. I'm cretin, Hypocretin, HE's "Hawkey guy" who's actually pretty funny. Funniest part is you think that THNKING you've "spotted" someone and "called them out" somehow with your vapid babbling means squat. Just as in real life, you're just a lot of fckn loud noise and here's where you are for it! You really must be THAT fcking stupid to keep confusing us two. I mean just WOW!

You uticans just get angry and befuddled when normal people make fun of you. Flick flick if I care ok? Now please please keep running around crying at people you needy whiteswhoro closetfaq it's really funny watching you squirm in the clear box chasing him and coming unhinged because you get made fun f just like you always have been the object of ridicule.

I mean, let's face it... we both know just between us you're pretty simplistic, dull, sex-starved and mad at the world. It's in all those coach-bashing and racist pottymouth posts.

Don't cry so shrill when people point at you and laugh. You yourself can't deny the obvious. Now whistle a new tune!
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>No I think he "distracted you" again, moron. I'm cretin, Hypocretin, HE's "Hawkey guy" who's actually pretty funny. Funniest part is you think that THNKING you've "spotted" someone and "called them out" somehow with your vapid babbling means squat. Just as in real life, you're just a lot of fckn loud noise and here's where you are for it! You really must be THAT fcking stupid to keep confusing us two. I mean just WOW!
You uticans just get angry and befuddled when normal people make fun of you. Flick flick if I care ok? Now please please keep running around crying at people you needy whiteswhoro closetfaq it's really funny watching you squirm in the clear box chasing him and coming unhinged because you get made fun f just like you always have been the object of ridicule.
I mean, let's face it... we both know just between us you're pretty simplistic, dull, sex-starved and mad at the world. It's in all those coach-bashing and racist pottymouth posts.
Don't cry so shrill when people point at you and laugh. You yourself can't deny the obvious. Now whistle a new tune!
The fact that you feel it necessary to write 4 paragraphs of drivel trying to make yourself seem less than the dull loser you are is pathetic man......at least you didn't end it with a "LMAO"..........Cret in!
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Mar 23, 2013
 
Well you failed again then. Next time save 'em up for a bus ride to Bermuda.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Mar 23, 2013
 
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the view of the prison from whitesboro today?
Hey Renfield, I called the psych. ward and told them despite your straight jacket your d$ck was out and you could type with it...they'll be in soon to shut you up....
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Mar 23, 2013
 
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash. Lol
Don't lose your woody!
Ha Ha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Mar 23, 2013
 
According to a Gallup poll (Nov. 2012), the only profession less trusted than a car salesman is a congressman.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 23, 2013
 
Ha Ha wrote:
According to a Gallup poll (Nov. 2012), the only profession less trusted than a car salesman is a congressman.
and the only thing less stank then Cretin's moms' clam is....well nothing, "actually".
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hi hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>No I think he "distracted you" again, moron. I'm cretin, Hypocretin, HE's "Hawkey guy" who's actually pretty funny. Funniest part is you think that THNKING you've "spotted" someone and "called them out" somehow with your vapid babbling means squat. Just as in real life, you're just a lot of fckn loud noise and here's where you are for it! You really must be THAT fcking stupid to keep confusing us two. I mean just WOW!
You uticans just get angry and befuddled when normal people make fun of you. Flick flick if I care ok? Now please please keep running around crying at people you needy whiteswhoro closetfaq it's really funny watching you squirm in the clear box chasing him and coming unhinged because you get made fun f just like you always have been the object of ridicule.
I mean, let's face it... we both know just between us you're pretty simplistic, dull, sex-starved and mad at the world. It's in all those coach-bashing and racist pottymouth posts.
Don't cry so shrill when people point at you and laugh. You yourself can't deny the obvious. Now whistle a new tune!
You really need an education.

This post was started by maybe someone in utica, has your welfare brain grasped how many times your welfare self and the cliftonion have replied.

I'll og slow. AGAIN.

Post started by someone.

Two welfare brain dead failures reply to it over and over.

But the people who started it are jumping.

You and the cliftonion are the brain dead fks who are upset to the core over it.

You're the brain dead JUGS that are driven to respond with your drivel.

Do I need to go slower so your brain can run it through it's degraded synapses ?.
Whatever but

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Mar 23, 2013
 
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't have to slow down so I can understand it but thanks for your concern.
It's easy to see who the nonproducing copaganda, racist "welfare brains" really are here. The ones who keep starting their little rant posts about you.

Your tax dollars at work. Sad little ootican public sector snails are a screeaAAAmin' today lol!
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't have to slow down so I can understand it but thanks for your concern.
I see you can't grasp the difference between a bridge and your empty melon.

I see how you can find add a photo, you know, the one under the big black letters.

If you can't think, understand these, how can anyone believe you have the brain to do anything but eat, shit, and sleep.
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trash wrote:
Well you failed again then. Next time save 'em up for a bus ride to Bermuda.
It's their defense mechanism.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clifton whites shoes Park. Playin with his dinky again.
Then why do you ask lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Mar 23, 2013
 
tony wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need an education.

I'll og slow. AGAIN.
I think the problem is easy to see LMAO!!
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Mar 23, 2013
 
Still waiting chip trash.

Poor loser can't find it on google.
Just the facts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Mar 23, 2013
 
According to a Gallup poll (Nov. 2012), the only profession less trusted than a car salesman is a congressman.
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Mar 23, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Clifton whites shoes Park. Playin with his dinky again.
ROLOL

You've got the trash jumping, imagine if they could afford gas.

Look out.

What's the Vbus race length chip trash.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Poor little Cliffy. Did you get more poop on your shoes again? We must put an end to this. If you keep pooping in your pants they are probably gonna not let you play at the car dealership anymore.
tony

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Mar 23, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Poor little Cliffy. Did you get more poop on your shoes again? We must put an end to this. If you keep pooping in your pants they are probably gonna not let you play at the car dealership anymore.
Marty, you need to use big black letters for the loser to grasp, the loser has no skills in life, mom and dad can only throw feces, he learned love from sis, this should be an indication of his family tree. Remember big black letters, and he can't tell the difference between his jug head and a bridge.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Mar 23, 2013
 
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaa!!
Then why do you ask lol wrote:
<quoted text>I think the problem is easy to see LMAO!!

The old "Bahaaa" "LMAO" thing.......they're both..........Cretin!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Mar 23, 2013
 
I'm still not sure he would understand. He reminds me of Arnie from What's eating Gilbert Grape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Officers 9 min Buthole 4
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 1 hr FYI 248
Italians (Feb '10) 1 hr Otto 35
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr jimmy G 36
new hartford wendy's (Mar '10) 1 hr Diane Palmer 23
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 1 hr George 90
What is wrong with you people 1 hr bables the flopix... 2
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 3 hr Much Better 33
utica aud 4 hr Stuck In New Hart... 50
New Baseball Coach Named 6 hr TMI 33
Girl in Jay K commercial 7 hr freebie the bean 9

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••