Mcconnellsville ARSONIST Fire Chief H...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loser

Little Falls, NY

#22 May 12, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly debate something without imagining something to drag people down who make a point?
Ok. Lets debate. Nozzle knockers right off the bad is insulting and insinuating. Then to go on about flashing lights and grant money etc. what is there to debate? Some assclown throws out innuendo and insults and you think these points are the start of a meaningful thought provoking debate ?
Jappy

Little Falls, NY

#23 May 12, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to LOL. Jasper quoted him and I quoted Jasper. You weren't following us. I volunteered in a Fire Dept. for 10 years,and pay property taxes in Oneida county,I know we can't afford paid firefighters. Try reading a little closer before you put words in my mouth.
My apologies. Thank you for correcting me.
omg

United States

#24 May 12, 2013
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Lets debate. Nozzle knockers right off the bad is insulting and insinuating. Then to go on about flashing lights and grant money etc. what is there to debate? Some assclown throws out innuendo and insults and you think these points are the start of a meaningful thought provoking debate ?
It wasn't my comment but I know you'll refuse to believe it. I'm just referring to the tried and true utican defense mechanism. The public safety mindset there is full of a lot of problems. The news is full of more than it's fair share of public safety goofs abusing the job. Few are ever held accountable under the less than ethical Scott Mcnamara. These jobs attract a lot of stunted people. Copy?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25 May 12, 2013
Jappy wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. Thank you for correcting me.
Apology accepted. You have to watch your ass around here,people like to jump your ass for bullshit. Glad you didn't take it personal.
Garramones

Newington, CT

#26 May 12, 2013
Scott McNamara is not ethical? Really?

Tell me more......
Why

Champlain, NY

#27 Jun 8, 2013
why is he not in jail? is he even being charged with anything?

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#28 Jun 10, 2013
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 8 min Knows the truth 89
Stuck In Oriskany 27 min Just Wondering 22
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 31 min Oh Well 508
News 5 CNY Classes to Take to Prepare for an Apocalypse 42 min So 15
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Cracker 107
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 hr Adolf 38
What's going on with Utica Notre Dame football ... 2 hr Reality 62
Stay Away from these Contractors 6 hr For real 38
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 8 hr CONFEDERATE 1 254
Keeler does it again! 12 hr Antifablows 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages