Since: Apr 12

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

What do people get out beating their animals? Is it a control issue? Does it make you feel better thinking that just its because an animal can't talk back or fight back as well as a human can? Does it make you feel better that an animal further down on the evolution chain is easy to take your anger out on? I wouldn't want to be the person marrying or having children with you. If you beat your pets like that what would you do in a relationship? Kinds of people like that make me sick...they should be put in prison just as much and a person beating a human. They have feelings too. Does it make you feel good seeing that scared and helpless look on their face?
knows

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Sure_about that wrote:
What do people get out beating their animals? Is it a control issue? Does it make you feel better thinking that just its because an animal can't talk back or fight back as well as a human can? Does it make you feel better that an animal further down on the evolution chain is easy to take your anger out on? I wouldn't want to be the person marrying or having children with you. If you beat your pets like that what would you do in a relationship? Kinds of people like that make me sick...they should be put in prison just as much and a person beating a human. They have feelings too. Does it make you feel good seeing that scared and helpless look on their face?
If you witnessed this report it immediately. Prosecute the sick bastard.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Sadly the fines just aren't enough for these sick maniacs. I have read over the years of some very sick acts and when its time to go to court is always ruled a midomeaners sp? with a small fine. It stinks!!!!

Level 1

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I agree. I have seen someone hit their dog every day just because he wants him to sit there and never do anything. He never plays with the dog. He does feed him and take him to the vets and stuff but the dog isn't allowed to be pet or anything and he is such a good dog. I was a woman the other day walking her dog and pulling on the leash so hard it was choking the dog. It just makes me so mad to see someone dog that I told my friend I was going to put the woman on a leash and collar and do the same thing to her.

Level 1

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Sure_about that wrote:
I agree. I have seen someone hit their dog every day just because he wants him to sit there and never do anything. He never plays with the dog. He does feed him and take him to the vets and stuff but the dog isn't allowed to be pet or anything and he is such a good dog. I was a woman the other day walking her dog and pulling on the leash so hard it was choking the dog. It just makes me so mad to see someone dog that I told my friend I was going to put the woman on a leash and collar and do the same thing to her.
I meant saw a woman and see someone do thaf lol dam auto correct when I misspell stuff.

“sum 'wit it.......”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Agreed..........I don't get it........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think I do not know you 8 min Rachel 7
WUTQ, same quests over and over and over. 30 min hey 3
Wegmans on the move 35 min not a newbie 8
utica aud 38 min Thanks Again 128
time warner or directv 44 min need nfl 15
Safe Schools 48 min janine 25
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 53 min JusticeDefiled13501 16
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 2 hr killer walked 41
half moon cookies origin (Oct '11) 9 hr Dr Answer 23
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 10 hr fitz 103

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search