Dinosaur BBQ on Varick St.
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hello

Herkimer, NY

#127 Jun 20, 2014
Dinosaur BBQ is not coming to Varick St. "Fuel" is selling bbq trucked from Syracuse in warming pans or some such conveyence. I don't feel the Dinosaur "vibe".

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#128 Jun 20, 2014
Hello wrote:
Dinosaur BBQ is not coming to Varick St. "Fuel" is selling bbq trucked from Syracuse in warming pans or some such conveyence. I don't feel the Dinosaur "vibe".
This is correct. They do it all over CNY in spots that aren't worthy of investing money in an actual restaurant.
american

Londonderry, NH

#129 Jun 20, 2014
Maybe they are testing the waters and seeing if there is a market for their product. Maybe there will be a dinosaurs someday. Maybe not. Either way great idea to get their product out.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#130 Jun 20, 2014
american wrote:
Maybe they are testing the waters and seeing if there is a market for their product. Maybe there will be a dinosaurs someday. Maybe not. Either way great idea to get their product out.
They've been doing it for years. It's not testing the waters. It's just pure sales and a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
see MARIO PASS VERTUCCI CRY ALL DAY WITH HER FA... 2 min Vagtucci 14
Donnie Jr calls off the Secret Service 11 min Reach 7
Tyksinski Defeated 29 min Vagalinavertuccpass 55
Vaginatucci UNHINGED! 34 min Vagalinavertuccpass 22
Fiscal group gives NYS an 'F' for budget practices 43 min tester 4
Anyone Seen Michelle Anderson? 1 hr Taxpayer 2
Mega gf 2 hr Larry 24
Observer dispatch front page gossip 5 hr Ivania and Melanka 24
Slocum Urgent Care 7 hr your mother 36

Utica Jobs